剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
哦对了
Oh, listen.
油桃多少钱?
How much for the nectarine?
拿去吧 免费送您了
Take it, it's on the house.
哦 我们不能那样做 这是违反规章制度的
Oh we can't do that. It's against the by-laws.
好吧 可以付钱给我 45美分
Alright you can pay me. That's 45 cents.
一个油桃要45美分?
45 cents for one lousy nectarine.
里面有核桃还是珍珠啊?
What's inside a pit or a pearl?
也就值25美分
This is a 25 cent nectarine.
成交
Fine. Sold.
别傻站在那儿了
Well don't stand there like a bump on a pickle.
赶紧付钱吧
Give the man a quarter.
所以当服务员送来我点的菜时
So when the waiter brought my order
他在我面前放了一大碗西班牙凉菜汤
he sat down a big bowl of gazpacho right in front of me
我说我点了清汤
and I said I ordered the consomme
他说
and he said,
像你这样性感的人需要吃点辣的
a hot number like you needs something spicy.
我说 我给你来点辣的
And I said, I'll give you something spicy
我把西班牙凉菜汤倒进了他的裤子里
and I poured the gazpacho right down his pants.
所以你从没跟他约会过
So you never went out with him.
没有
No.
我跟他睡了
I just slept with him.
他不是我喜欢的类型
He wasn't my type.
我的天啊 布兰琪
Oh my goodness, Blanche.
你怎么能这样?
How could you?
哦 别这样 萝丝
Oh come on Rose.
她只是在逗你
She's just teasing you.
没错 亲爱的 我只是在开玩笑
That's right honey I'm just teasing.
总是会取笑你爱的人
You're always teasing the one you love.
实际上是挑逗和挠痒痒
Actually tease and tickle.
挑逗 挠痒痒 打屁♥股♥
Actually tease, tickle, and spank.
-事实上 -布兰琪
-Actually, -Blanche.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我在说什么呢?
What was I talking about.
取笑我是因为你爱我
About teasing me because you love me.
哦 对了
Oh that's right.
嗯这是真的
Well It's true.
这是我在参加女生联谊会时学到的
Now I learned that during my sorority years
我和普雷斯顿·布干维尔先生约会的时候
when I was dating Mr. Preston Bougainville.
上帝啊 那孩子受了多少戏弄
Lord the teasing that boy put up with.
因为他的名字
Because of his name.
不 因为他的耳朵
No, because of his ears.
他的耳朵又长又软
He had these long floppy ears.
有点像巴吉特猎犬
Kind of like a basset hound.
他来接我去联谊会的时候
When he came to pick me up for our blind date,
我简直不敢相信
I couldn't believe it.
他从车里跳了出来
He jumped out of the car
他跑上了人行道
and he ran up the walk
跳上前廊
and bounded up onto the front porch.
我记得当时在想
And I remember thinking,
他会被耳朵绊倒的
he's gonna trip on those ears.
但他没有
But he didn't.
于是他站在我面前介绍自己
So there he stood before me introducing himself
我不知道
and I don't know.
我还是惊呆了
I was still so stunned.
我只是咕哝了一句“你好”
I just kind of half muttered a how do you do
他说 请原谅
and he said I beg your pardon,
我没听见
I didn't hear you.
我也不知道我是怎么了
Well I don't know what came over me
但我脱口而出"听不见?
but I just blurted out didn't hear me,
你用这双耳朵都能听到自♥由♥欧洲电台了"
I think you could pick up radio free Europe with those ears.
你们知道他什么反应吗 他笑了
And you know what he did, he laughed.
从那时起我开始非常喜欢
Well right then and there I started growing very fond of
普雷斯顿·布干维尔先生
Mr. Preston Bougainville.
接下来的几个月
And over the next several months
我们经常见面
we saw quite a lot of each other.
你真贴心 布兰琪
Oh, that's really very sweet Blanche.
我知道
I know.
顺便说一下
By the way,
你们知道男人耳朵的大小
did you girls know that the size of a man's ears
和他某个器官的尺寸成正比吗
is directly proportionate to the size of his other bodily organs.
这是什么意思?
What do you mean?
他的胰腺又大又软 萝丝
He had a big, floppy pancreas, Rose.
我们可以继续整理架子了吗
Look could we get back to lining the shelves.
我不想做了
I don't feel like it anymore.
那你想做什么呢?
Well what do you want to do instead?
我知道了
I know.
我们租个成人录像带 喝含羞草酒 法式热吻枕头吧
Let's rent an adult video, drink mimosas, and french kiss the pillows.
还是算了吧 布兰琪
I don't think so Blanche.
好吧 我没主意了
Fine, I'm out of ideas.
你想到什么了吗
You think of something
我们重新布置一下客厅家具怎么样
How about if we rearrange the furniture in the living room.
你不觉得我们应该等到索菲亚回来吗
Don't you think we oughta wait till Sophia gets back home.
也许她愿意帮忙 给她点事情做
Maybe she'd like to help. Give her something to do.
亲爱的 你知道她每次从
Honey, you know she's always exhausted
超♥市♥回来都很累
when she gets back from the market.
她回来后的第一件事就是晚饭前要打个盹
I mean the first thing she does is go to take a nap before dinner.
那我们现在就做吧 来吧
Well then we'll just do it right now, come on.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 好吧 休息一会
Alright, alright. Take five.
就连海鸥也不听了
Even the seagulls stopped listening.
因为有雨 我们的歌♥迷都不来了
The rain kept our fans away.
博洛尼亚
Bologna.
每周我们都会为诊所募集二三十美元
Every week we've been collecting what 20, 30 dollars for the clinic.
过去几周如果能有10美元就很幸运了 知道为啥吗
The last couple of weeks we're lucky if we break 10 and you know why.
我们正在失去优势
We're losing our edge.
兴奋感消失了 我们不像以前那样有动力了
The excitement is gone. We're not driven like we used to be.
难道我们没有从迈克·道格拉斯和费迪南德·马科斯
Haven't we learned anything from the tragic examples of Mike Douglas
迈克·道格拉斯秀团队1978年从克利夫兰搬到洛杉矶
于1981年试图转型失败 然后节目被停播
的悲剧中吸取教训吗?
and Ferdinand Marcos.
费迪南德·马科斯 菲律宾前总统、独♥裁♥者
1986年因选举舞弊被迫流亡到美国夏威夷州
别这么说 索菲亚
Come on, Sophia.
吃点午餐也许能让你高兴起来
You know, a little lunch might cheer you up.
你带午饭了?
You brought yours.
不 一会吃
Nah this is a nectarine for later.
我还是老样子 等卖♥♥香肠的来
I'm having the usual as soon as the sausage guy comes.
我们看看 谁去买♥♥?
So let's see, who's buying?
脉搏还是血压
Pulse or pressure.
血压
Pressure.
80-140
140 over 80.
80-130
130 over 80.
70-120 你请客 伊斯特
120 over 70, your treat Ester.
如果我是你 我会离香肠远点
And I'd stay away from the sausage if I were you.
索菲亚 今天你会来上我的美术课吗?
Sophia. Would you like to come to my art class today.
你说服马蒂·希莫维茨摆裸体姿势了吗
Did you talk Marty Shimowitz into posing naked yet.
我们让他把疝气带摘下来了
We got him down to his truss.
我见过他的疝气带
I've seen his truss.
真令人印象深刻 他第一次让我看的时候
It's impressive. The first time he showed it off
我以为他裤子里塞了火鸡拼盘
I thought he had a turkey platter in his pants.
而且今天我要去医院
Besides today's my day at the hospital.
你感觉不舒服吗
You're not feeling good.
拜托 休·唐斯离开《今日秀》之后我就不舒服了
Please, I haven't felt good since Hugh Downs left the Today Show.
1962-1971期间主持了今日秀达9年
这跟这事一点关系都没有
That's got nothing to do with it.
嘿 有人了
Hey look.
好了 休息结束
Okay, breaks over.
让我们假装知道自己在做什么 赚点钱
Let's pretend we know what we're doing and try to turn a buck.
加油 姑娘们 全力以赴
Come on girls. Give it all you got.
记得要为了诊所而努力
Remember the clinic and work hard.
记住你要演奏的 并为之自豪
Remember your art and be proud.
记住升F 然后开始吧
Remember an F sharp and blow.
一 二 一
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表