剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
那天晚上剩下的时间你做了什么?
What did you do the rest of the night?
我安慰他来着 一定是忘了时间了
Well, I tried to comfort him. I must have lost track of time
因为接下来就已经是早上了
because the next thing I knew, it was morning.
哦 我最好休息一下
Oh, I better get some rest.
我们约好一起吃午饭了
We're meeting for lunch.
我不明白 他们好像没有共同话题啊
I don't get it. They don't seem to have anything in common.
我想就像那句老话说的
I guess it's just like that old saying,
异性相吸(对立面相吸引)
you know, opposites attract.
这是真的
That's very true.
在圣奥拉夫 奥利·牛顿·斯普林和他的妻子布里奇特
Back in St. Olaf, Ollie Newtonspringle and his wife Bridget
在各方面都截然不同
were opposites in every way.
他很胖 她很瘦 他整洁 她邋遢
I mean, he was fat, she was thin. He was neat, she was sloppy.
他很高 她很矮 他小气 她奢侈
He was tall, she was short. He was cheap, she was extravagant.
相反 我们知道了!
Opposites, we get the picture!
不管怎样 我永远不会忘记那段时光
Well anyway, I'll never forget the time
他们在我们的年度才艺表演上唱歌♥
they sang at our annual talent show
就在鲱鱼杂耍表演之后
right after the herring juggling act.
你是说真的有人和鲱鱼做杂耍?
You mean to tell me that somebody actually juggled herring?
不
No.
耍杂耍的是那条鲱鱼
It was the herring who did the juggling.
和小刀一起耍
Tiny little Ginsu knives.
真的 非常危险
Really, very dangerous.
我是说 只要耍错一下 就会把自己切成片
I mean, one false move they could have fileted themselves.
我恨你
I hate you.
总之……
Anyway...
哦 太好了 他们来了
Oh good, here they are.
进来吧 姑娘们!
Come in, girls!
嗨 我是玛拉 这是杰基
Hi, I'm Marla and this is Jackie.
我们是"做朋友"计划的
We're from the Be a PAL program.
好的 我是布兰琪
Yes, and I'm Blanche.
我在电♥话♥里听到你的声音就知道你很漂亮
I just knew when I heard your voice on the phone that you'd be pretty.
哦 谢谢你
Oh, well thank you.
萝丝 这是我的小伙伴杰基
Rose, this is my little pal Jackie.
还有你的小伙伴玛拉
And your little pal Marla.
嗨 玛拉 来吧 坐
Hi Marla. Come on, sit down.
你们今天有什么特别想做的吗?
Now, is there anything special you girls feel like doing today?
去看电影会不会要求很过分?
Would it be asking too much to see a movie?
当然不会 我们可以去看奥丽华历险记 或者兔子罗杰
Oh, no. We can go see Oliver & Company, or Roger Rabbit.
或者破晓时刻
Or Tequila Sunrise.
我听说梅尔·吉布森在电影里经常脱衣服
I hear Mel Gibson takes his shirt off a lot.
你知道吗 杰基 我觉得我们会相处得很好
You know, Jackie, I think you and I are gonna get along just fine.
让我补一下妆
Well, just let me freshen my makeup.
姑娘们 跟我来吧
Girls, why don't you come with me
我让你们看看如何把我自己变成稚嫩、纯真的女人
and I'll show you how I transform myself into a fresh faced innocent young thing.
你能跳过纯真的部分吗 布兰琪?
Could you skip the innocent part, Blanche?
电影两小时后开始
The show starts in two hours.
嗨萝丝 布兰琪在吗?
Hi, Rose. Blanche around?
她在给女孩们展示一些化妆技巧
She's just showing the girls some makeup tricks
然后我们去看电影
before we go to the movies.
有什么事吗?
Anything I can do?
我只是想找人谈谈
No thanks, I just need to talk to somebody.
你有问题 但是你觉得我
You have a problem and you don't think that I'm
不够老练世故 帮不上你
sophisticated or worldly enough to help.
哦 萝丝 我很抱歉
Oh, Rose, I'm sorry.
- 你有空吗? - 当然 桃乐茜
You got a minute? Sure, Dorothy.
是关于埃迪的
It's about Eddie.
你知道吗 我已经和他约会一周了
You know, I've been seeing him for a week now.
我和他之间的关系
I'm having a relationship with him
是我这辈子从未和男人有过的
like I have never had with a man before in my life.
纯粹是生理上的
It is purely physical.
埃迪是我有过的最好的爱人
Eddie is the greatest lover I have ever had.
拜托 桃乐茜
Come on, Dorothy.
如果你想谈 你就得告诉我实话
We're gonna do this, you have to tell me the truth.
不 我说的是实话
No, I am telling you the truth.
亲爱的 埃迪可没表面那么简单
Honey, there is more to Eddie than meets the eye.
但我们唯一的共同点是在床单下面
But the only thing we have in common is under the sheets.
床单下面是什么?
What's under the sheets?
他的卡布奇诺咖啡机
His cappuccino maker.
做♥爱♥ 萝丝 我说的是性♥爱♥
Sex, Rose. I am talking sex.
我们不去吃饭 不去看电影
We don't go to dinner, we don't go to the movies.
我们只滚床单 这太棒了
We just go to bed and it is terrific.
还有卡布奇诺?
All that and cappuccino too?
那问题是什么呢?
Well what's the problem?
我说过有问题吗?
Did I say there was a problem?
是你说想谈谈的
Well, you said to want to talk about it.
难道不能在没有问题的情况下讨论下吗
Well, I mean, can't one have a discussion without there being a problem?
我还以为你觉得罪恶感呢
Well I thought maybe you were feeling guilty.
罪恶感?
Guilty?
我可没有罪恶感
I have nothing to feel guilty about.
我正在享受我一生中最美好的时光
I am having the time of my life.
我只是想大声说出来
I just wanted to say it out loud.
但是听着 亲爱的 别跟任何人提起这件事
But listen, honey. Don't mention this to anybody.
这是大多数人可能无法理解的事情
It's the kind of thing that most people probably wouldn't understand.
别担心 桃乐茜 萝丝·尼伦德可以保守秘密
Don't worry, Dorothy. Rose Nylund can keep a secret.
你知道尼伦德这个名字在挪威语里是什么意思吗?
Do you know what the name Nylund means in Norwegian?
不
No.
我不会告诉你的
Well I'm not telling you.
我看起来怎么样?
How do I look?
很好 桃乐茜
Great, Dorothy.
- 你要和埃迪约会? - 是的
You're going out with Eddie? Yes.
对了 布兰琪 我借了你的金耳环 可以吗?
Oh by the way, Blanche, I borrowed your gold earrings if that's okay.
哦 没关系 但我觉得我应该提醒你
Oh, it's fine, but I do think I should caution you.
它们是为小耳朵设计的
They were made for petite ears.
在迪士尼推出小飞象系列之前 也只能这样设计了
They'll just have to do until Disney unveils their Dumbo line.
我最好在埃迪来之前先吃点东西
I better grab something to eat before Eddie gets here.
等一下 你为什么不出去吃呢?
Wait a minute. Why don't you just go out to eat?
时间不够啊
There never seems to be enough time.
你们知道吗 这里面肯定有猫腻
You know, there's something rotten in the state of Denmark.
Something is Rotten in the State of Denmark
丹麦将有恶事发生 语出莎士比亚《哈姆莱特》第一幕第四场
字面意为"丹麦有些东西已经腐烂了"
是他们的奶酪 因为他们拒绝使用防腐剂
It's their cheese. They refuse to use preservatives.
我是说桃乐茜和埃迪
I mean between Dorothy and Eddie.
他们的关系肯定不一般
There is something peculiar in that relationship.
你说得对 我要找出那是什么
You're right. And I'm gonna find out what it is
否则我就不叫索菲亚 索菲亚…
or my name is Sophia, Sophia...
彼得里洛
Sophia Petrillo.
噢对 也许医生是对的
Oh, yeah, maybe the doctor is right.
我确实需要一天吃三片药
Maybe I do need all three pills a day.
桃乐茜永远不会告诉她的
Dorothy will never tell her.
-告诉她什么? -这是个秘密
Tell her what? The secret.
我可不知道
That I don't know.
萝丝 你是不是知道些什么
Rose. There's something you know that you're not telling me.
你想问什么都可以
You can ask me all the questions you want.
但是我不会告诉你
You'll never break me.
所以你并没有爱上这个埃迪
So you're not in love with this Eddie guy.
当然没有 妈妈
Oh, no, ma.
那你为什么总是和他在一起?
Then why you spending all your time with him?
埃迪是爱情机器?
Eddie's a love machine?
对不起 桃乐茜 我已经尽力隐瞒了!
I'm sorry, Dorothy. I held out as long as I could!
她说她要给我挠痒痒!
She said she'd tickle me!
你真是个典型的纳尔逊·曼德拉 萝丝
You're a regular Nelson Mandela, Rose.
南非总统 曾领导反种族隔离运动
1956年因叛国罪被捕 1961年无罪释放
这就是原因吗? 情欲?
So that's it, lust!
妈 我是成年人了 我也有需求
Look, ma, I am a grown woman, and I have needs.
需求?你需要食物 需要空气
Needs? You need food, you need air.
你还需要更好的抗皱霜
You need a better wrinkle cream.
你不需要性♥爱♥运动
You don't need sport nookie.
这对你来说是不对的 桃乐茜
This is wrong for you, Dorothy.
不对?
Wrong for me?
你知道吗 妈妈
You know, ma,
这就是我一开始没有告诉你的原因
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表