剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第四季 第十四集
他半小时前就该到了
He should have been here a half hour ago.
桃乐茜 根据礼仪规则
Dorothy, according to the rules of etiquette
约会迟到20分钟就不用再等了
you should never wait more than 20 minutes for a date.
她为了约会已经等了六个月了
She's already waited six months for a date.
再等半小时怎么了?
What's another half hour?
我讨厌相亲
I hate blind dates.
如果不是你最好的朋友埃德娜
You know, ma, I never would have agreed to this
她帅哥医生侄子 否则我才不会同意
if it wasn't your best friend Edna's good looking doctor nephew.
他现在可不是单身了
Aw, he wasn't available anymore.
他后来决定从菲律宾买♥♥一个女人
He decided to buy a woman from the Philippines.
事实上 他买♥♥了两个女人
Actually, he bought two women.
他想要一个额外的用于正式场合
He wanted an extra for formal occasions.
那这个人是谁?
Then who is this guy?
跟你说实话 我当时在公车上
Well, to tell you the truth, I was on the bus.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你撮合了桃乐茜和在公交车上认识的人?
You set Dorothy up with some guy you met on a bus?
拜托 怎么可能有这种好事
Please, it wasn't that glamorous.
我在公交车上看到了一个标志
I saw a sign on the bus.
它说"感觉孤独吗 想不想找到那个特别的人?"
It said, lonely, can't make connections with that special person.
所以我从你钱包里拿了20美元 给了张照片
So I took $20 out of your purse, sent in a picture.
他们在电脑上查了一下 然后你才有今天的约会
They ran it through the computer and boom, you got a social life.
妈 我真不敢相信
Ma, I cannot believe
你把我的照片给陌生人
you sent my picture in to a total stranger.
我没有给他们你的照片
I didn't send in your picture.
我给的是我钱包里的照片
I sent the picture that came with my wallet.
妈 我对你很生气
Ma, I am furious with you.
想想你的约会对象会有多生气
Think of how mad your date is gonna be
当他发现不是和珍妮特·盖纳约会
when he finds out he's not going out with Janet Gaynor.
电影演员 身材娇小
哦 天哪
Oh god.
桃乐茜 记住第一印象很重要
Now Dorothy, just remember how important first impressions are.
站直了 把你的左手放在臀部
Honey, stand up straight. Put your left hand on your hip.
摆一个非常性感的姿势
Now strike a very sexy, sultry pose.
你好
Hello.
嗨 桃乐茜
Hi, Dorothy.
你的屁♥股♥怎么了?
What's wrong with your hip?
我以为(希望)你是我的约会对象 萝丝
I was hoping you'd be my date, Rose.
哦 我今晚很忙
Oh gee, I'm busy tonight
也许你可以下周再找我
but maybe you can try me again next week.
盒子里是什么 萝丝?
What's in the box, Rose?
"让我们成为朋友"计划的宣传册
Oh, brochures for the Be a PAL program.
我要把它们寄出去
I'm mailing them out.
哦 那是怎么回事?
Oh, how does that work?
你只要把它们放在信封里 然后贴上邮票就行了
Well, you just put them in an envelope and you stamp them.
不是那个 你个白♥痴♥
Not that, you idiot.
哦 你是说这个计划
Oh, the Be a PAL program.
每周去见一个没有母亲的女孩 做她的朋友
Well, each week you get a motherless girl and be her pal.
帮助她写作业
You know, I help her with her homework,
带她去看电影 一起吃晚饭
and take her to movies, and have dinner together.
这很有趣 也许我也可以参加
Now that's very interesting. Maybe I could get involved with that.
- 你 布兰琪? - 当然
You, Blanche? Sure.
没有什么比为一个孤独的 没有母亲的孩子
Nothing would be more satisfying
奉献爱心更令人幸福的了
than to be of loving service to a lonely, motherless child.
当然 我得先看看孩子父亲的照片再决定
Of course, I'll have to see pictures of the father before I commit.
如果你真的感兴趣的话
Well if you're really interested
我可以打电♥话♥给办公室 看看送两个女孩过来
I could call the office and see about sending over two girls.
太好了 算我一个
Great, count me in.
嗨 我是埃迪
Hi, I'm Eddie.
这就是电脑给匹配的真命天子?
It took a computer to come up with this?
我是桃乐茜
I'm Dorothy.
这是我的朋友 布兰琪和萝丝
These are my friends, Blanche and Rose.
你好!
Hello? How do you do?
埃迪 我希望你不会太失望
Eddie, I hope you're not too terribly disappointed.
我母亲发去的那张照片并不真实
My mother wasn't exactly honest in sending in that picture.
我知道
I knew that.
我家里有很多珍妮特·盖诺的照片
I have quite a few Janet Gaynors in frames around my house.
相信我 当你深陷抑郁时
Believe me, when you've been in a deep depression
这一年半的时间里 没有什么能影响到你
for a year and a half, nothing phases you.
好吧
Well.
埃迪 你们今晚有什么计划吗?
Eddie, what wonderful things have you got planned for tonight?
哦 什么都没有
Uh, nothing.
我本来想取消约会的 但我的心理医生不让
I was gonna cancel but my therapist wouldn't let me.
也许我们应该一起跟他谈谈
Perhaps if we spoke to him together.
对不起 我还没完全恢复过来
I'm sorry, I'm still not really recovered.
你知道吗 结婚25年后
You see, after 25 years of marriage,
我妻子罗伯塔给我寄了一封分手信
my wife Roberta sent me a Dear John letter.
Dear John letter是分手信
字面义是给约翰的信
太糟糕了 结婚25年了她还不知道你叫埃迪?
That's terrible, married 25 years and
she doesn't know your name is Eddie?
好吧 我想我该喂你吃饭了
Well, I guess I have to feed ya.
我们去找个地方吃饭吧 罗伯塔
Let's go look for a place to eat, Roberta.
呃不 她的名字叫桃乐茜
Uh, no, no. Her name is Dorothy.
你的前妻是罗伯塔
Your ex-wife is Roberta.
我当然知道 别戳我痛处
Sure, rub my nose in it.
早上好 布兰琪 你起得真早
Good morning, Blanche. You're up early.
我在列张单子 和小朋友们一起做的事情
Well, I'm making a list of things to do with our little pals.
我希望我能做好
I just hope I'm good at it.
你这么热情 我相信你肯定能做好
Well with all that enthusiasm I'm sure you will be.
我只是想让这些小朋友的生活有所不同
I just want to make a difference in the lives of these youngsters.
我想教他们 塑造他们
I want to teach them, I want to mold them.
我想对他们生活的方方面面产生积极的影响
I want to become a positive influence
on every aspect of their young lives.
每周只有一个下午 是吧?
It is only one afternoon a week, isn't it?
桃乐茜·兹博纳克 你刚回来吗?
Dorothy Zbornak, are you just gettin' in?
不是 布兰琪
No Blanche.
我起得很早 去严格着装要求的公园里慢跑了
I got up early and went jogging in a park with a really strict dress code.
失陪一下 我要喝杯咖啡
Now if you'll excuse me, I need some coffee.
警♥察♥局的电♥话♥是多少?
What's the number of the police station?
出什么事了吗 索菲亚?
Is anything wrong, Sophia?
我只是想知道哪里能买♥♥到最好的甜甜圈
Nah, I just want to find out where I can buy the best donuts.
当然出事了!
Of course something is wrong!
桃乐茜没有回家!
Dorothy never came home!
她回来了 她在厨房♥里
Yes, she did. She's in the kitchen.
好吧 说吧
All right, spill it.
- 我想知道细节 - 我也想知道
I want details. Yeah, so do I.
哦 我也是
Oh, me too.
好吧 没什么好说的
Well, there's not much to tell.
埃迪带我去了他遇见前妻的那家餐馆
Eddie took me to the restaurant where he had met his ex-wife Roberta.
我觉得去那家餐厅只会让他想起她
Well I would think going to that restaurant would just remind him of her.
确实如此 尤其是她还是餐厅老板
It did, especially since she owns it, runs it,
而且那个地方叫罗伯塔餐厅
and calls the place Roberta's.
她让我们就座时
As she was seating us,
他恳求她回到他身边
he begged her to come back to him.
他对着蟹饼哭了一场后
And after he had wept over his crab cakes
我恳求她回到他身边
I begged her to come back to him.
所以我猜你不会再和他约会了
So I guess you're not gonna see him again.
- 我还是会跟他约会的 - 什么? !
Oh yes, yes, I will. What?!
听着闺女 你已经很久没出去约会了
Listen, pussycat, it's been a long time since you've been out on a date.
你已经分不清什么是好是坏了
And it's quite possible you can no
longer judge a good one from a bad one.
所以让我来提醒你下
So let me be of help.
糟糕的约会 桃乐茜 非常糟糕
Bad date, Dorothy, bad, bad date.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表