剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第四季 第四集
为什么他们总是把慈善垒球赛
Oh, why is it they always schedule the charity softball game
安排在一年中最热的日子?
on the hottest day of the year?
我知道 我浑身发热 汗流浃背
I know it. I'm all hot and sweaty,
我喘不过气来 身体也很疲惫
I'm short of breath and I'm physically exhausted.
你以为我玩得很开心
You'd think I had a good time.
你玩得不开心吗?
You didn't have fun?
我唯一喜欢的就是盗二垒
Only thing I really enjoyed was stealing second base.
你什么时候不喜欢滑到穿制♥服♥的人下面了?
When have you not enjoyed sliding under a man in uniform?
这里比外面热多了
It's hotter in here than it is outside.
哦 不
Oh, no.
空调偏偏坏了
Of all days for the air conditioner to break down.
我们最好叫修理工来
We'd better call the repairman.
他的电♥话♥号♥码在厨房♥
His number's in the kitchen.
冰淇淋也是
So is the ice cream.
我们可以边等边吃
We can have some while we're waiting.
妈 你在干什么?
Ma, what are you doing?
我要让吃剩的肉卷兴奋一下
I'm giving the leftover meat loaf a thrill.
你觉得呢?这里热得要命!
What do you think? It's hot as hell in here!
在食物变质前把它关上
Close it before the food spoils.
好吧
Okay.
我是说冰箱门
I meant the refrigerator.
我去叫修理工
I'm gonna call the repairman.
我已经打过了 他说他15分钟后过来
I already did. He said he'd be over in 15 minutes,
都过了三个小时了
That was three hours ago.
我们把冰淇淋拿出来吃吧
Well, let's break out the ice cream.
这是什么?
What's this?
我把内衣冻起来保持凉爽
I froze my underwear to stay cool.
我想借你一套 但你穿了它们恐怕会融化得太快
I'd lend you a pair, but on you I'm afraid they'd melt too fast.
我不相信
I don't believe it.
这是令人难以置信的消息!
This is incredible news!
我被提名为圣奥拉夫年度女性
I've been nominated for St. Olaf woman of the year.
这很好啊 新的《电视指南》送来了吗?
That's nice. Did the new TV Guide come yet?
布兰琪 你不明白
Blanche, you don't understand.
在圣奥拉夫 这是最高的荣誉
In St. Olaf this is the highest honor there is.
我做梦也没想到像我这样
I never dreamed that someone as unqualified
不合格的人会被提名这么重要的奖项
as I am would ever be nominated for anything so important.
我想是因为放开了丹·奎尔的限制
I guess Dan Quayle really opened the floodgates.
美国第44任副总统
1988年被布♥什♥选为其副总统竞选伙伴
在媒体上引起相当大的批评和嘲笑
去年 格雷琴·利勒哈默因跑进着火的图书馆
Last year Gretchen Lillehammer won for running
抢救了所有的书而获奖
into the burning library and saving all the books.
太神奇了 她是怎么做到的?
That is amazing. How'd she do that?
她一手拿两本书 一手拿一本 飞快地跑着
She took two books in one hand and
one in the other and ran like the dickens.
你们图书馆只有三本书?
Your library only has three books?
当一个人读完所有的书会发生什么?
What happens when a person's read them all?
只有等有人读完了才能知道了
I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.
我要回房♥间 写下我的成就
I'm gonna go to my room and write down my achievements.
你知道 我能不能赢并不重要
You know, it doesn't matter whether I win.
只是提名就心满意足了
I mean, just being nominated is enough.
心态真好 萝丝
That's a good attitude, Rose.
这都是胡说的 我非常想要得到那个奖
It's also a crock of bull. I want that sucker bad.
这是弗雷德 他是来修空调的
This is Fred. He's come to fix the air conditioning.
谢天谢地你来了 这热得我快疯了
Oh, thank God you're here, this heat's driving me crazy.
不光你一个 隔壁的老太太穿着内衣
You're not the only one. The old lady next door is running
跟着洒水车跑
through a sprinkler in her underwear.
才没有老太太会... 妈!
There's no old lady living, Ma!
我忍♥不了了 这里肯定有43度了
This is unbearable. It must be 110 in here.
桃乐茜 我告诉你一个非常简单的消暑方法
Dorothy, I'll tell you a very simple way to beat the heat.
想象你在一个凉爽的地方
Just imagine yourself in a cool place,
就像科罗拉多州风雪交加的山顶
like a snowy, windy mountaintop in Colorado.
和一个叫弗里茨的滑雪教练一起
With a ski instructor named Fritz.
还有熊皮地毯 一瓶白兰地和噼啪作响的炉火
And a bearskin rug and a bottle of brandy and a crackling fire.
我的天 桃乐茜 这里肯定有48度了
My God, Dorothy, it must be 120 in here.
早上 萝丝
Morning, Rose.
桃乐茜 有时候你太残忍♥了
Dorothy, sometimes you can be so cruel.
亲爱的 怎么了?
Honey, what's the matter?
诸事不顺
Everything.
我刚发现我是世界上最无聊的人
I just found out I'm the most boring person alive.
里吉斯·菲尔宾出什么事了吗?
Did something happen to Regis Philbin?
脱口秀主持人
没有
No.
我在为圣奥拉夫年度女性竞选而列出我的成就
I was listing my accomplishments for the St. Olaf woman of the year,
直到我看到白纸黑字
and it wasn't till I saw them in black and white
才意识到我的最高成就一文不值
that I realized my top accomplishments aren't worth a damn.
哦 别这样 萝丝
Oh, come on, now, Rose.
你忘了你为别人付出了多少
You're forgetting how much you give to people.
写你在心理咨♥询♥中心的工作怎么样?
How about all that work down at the counseling center?
对啊
That's right.
亲爱的 你每年一定帮助了几百人
Well, Honey, you must help hundreds of people every year.
我只是跟他们聊天 这没什么大不了的
All I do is talk to them, big deal.
这关系大了
Well, it is a big deal.
你知道对一个绝望的人来说
Do you know how much a kind and
一句亲切而充满爱的话意味着什么吗?
loving word means to a person in despair?
这是你的天赋 萝丝 我不会轻视它的
That is your gift, Rose, and I wouldn't take it lightly.
你只是说说而已
You're just saying that.
我没有给这个世界做出任何贡献
I haven't added anything to the world.
听着 萝丝 上帝不会犯错的
Look, Rose, God doesn't make mistakes.
我们来到这个世界上都是有目的的
We were all put on this planet for a purpose.
布兰琪 你是在博物馆工作的
Blanche, you're here to work in a museum
这样艺术才能被人类欣赏
so that art can be appreciated by humanity.
桃乐茜 你作为代课老师来教育我们的年轻人
Dorothy, you're here as a substitute teacher to educate our youth.
萝丝 你在这里是因为安全避孕法在20年代很流行
And, Rose, you're here because the rhythm
method was very popular in the '20s.
好吧?我要去看电影了 再见
Okay? I'm going to the movies. Good-bye.
我要去上♥床♥了
I'm going to bed.
别这样 萝丝 你才刚起床
Oh, come on, Rose, you just got up.
在我的生活中 我觉得已经没有什么可以失去的了
With my life, it's not like I'll miss anything.
哦可怜的萝丝 我不喜欢看到她这么难过
Oh. Poor Rose. I hate seeing her so upset.
她只是不擅长自我评价
She's just not very good at judging herself.
她不能像我们一样看到自己的成就
She can't see all her accomplishments the way we can.
你知道吗 也许这份履历
You know something, maybe all this r¨¦sum¨¦
需要稍微优化一下
needs is just a little punching up.
你是说夸大事实
You mean exaggerate the truth,
编造疯狂的故事只是为了给人留下深刻印象?
create wild stories just to impress people?
桃乐茜 你不能这么做
Dorothy, you can't do that.
哦 我知道
Oh, I know.
那是我的专长
That's my specialty.
好的 让我们来看看
Alright, let's see here.
“发现一只掉下来的小知更鸟
"Found a baby robin that fell out
“放回它的巢里”
"of its tree and returned it to its nest."
改成雏鹰
Make that a baby eagle.
雏 鹰 是的
Baby eagle. Yeah.
它发生在一场暴雨中
And it happened during a big rainstorm.
暴雨
Rain storm.
洪水泛滥 淹没了整个大地
Which caused a mighty flood that covered all the land.
哦 别这样
Oh, come on.
布兰琪 脑子正常的人都不会相信这个故事的
Blanche, nobody in his right mind is gonna believe this story.
这是发生在圣奥拉夫的
This is going to St. Olaf.
引发了一场大洪水
Which caused a mighty flood.
亲爱的 你感觉好点了吗?
Honey, are you feeling better?
好一点了
A little.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表