剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
but this could probably come in just as handy.
我是说下次俱乐部会议 萝丝
I mean for our next club meeting, Rose.
会员人数一直在减少
Membership has been waning.
也许这会引起她们的一些兴趣
Maybe this will generate a little interest.
布兰琪 这主意太棒了
Oh, Blanche, that's a terrific idea.
什么好主意?
What's a terrific idea?
下次俱乐部聚会我们要雇一个猫王模仿者
We're gonna hire an Elvis impersonator for our next club meeting.
桃乐茜 如果你要找一个猫王模仿者
Dorothy, if you were picking out an Elvis impersonator,
你会怎么挑选?
how would you pick a good one?
我会拍他的肚子 看他熟不熟
I'd thump on his belly and see if he's ripe.
我怎么会知道
How the hell should I know,
我为什么要在乎
and why the hell should I care?
你把我赶出了你的破俱乐部
You threw me out of your crummy club.
我一写完
I'll start working on it just as soon as I finish
那谁谁的结婚请柬 就开始着手去做了
with the invitations for you-know-who's wedding.
听着 萝丝 我不想谈论妈妈的婚礼
Look, Rose, I would rather not talk about Ma's wedding.
桃乐茜 你不觉得是时候祝福她了吗?
Dorothy, don't you think it's time you gave her your blessing?
我们请了酒席承办人 也订了花
We've hired a caterer, we've ordered the flowers.
请柬也正要发出去了
The invitations are being sent out.
布兰琪 我该怎么祝福她呢?
Blanche, how can I give her my blessing?
她恨那个男人40年了
She has hated that man for 40 years,
突然间 过了三天的周末
and now suddenly, after a three-day weekend,
她决定结婚了
she decides to get married.
我真不敢相信有人会这么快坠入爱河
I cannot believe that someone can fall in love that quickly.
我和查理在我们认识十分钟后 他就向我求婚了
My Charlie asked me to marry him 10 minutes after we met.
当然 当时我们只有七岁
Course, we were only seven at the time.
当我告诉我妈妈的时候 她笑逐颜开
My mother was so cute when I told her.
她说:“萝丝 亲爱的 你只是个小女孩
She said, "Rose, honey, you're just a little girl.
"你还有大把大把的人生
"You have your entire life before you,
还有整个世界要看
"and the whole world to see.
“你要等到长大变得成熟
"Now, you wait until you grow up and get sophisticated,
“像你姐姐一样在15岁结婚”
"and marry at 15 like your sisters."
但你没有
But you didn't.
不 我像是家里的吉普赛人
No, I was always kind of the gypsy of the family.
叛逆者
The rebel.
我想看看这个世界
I wanted to see the world.
这就是为什么高中毕业后
That's why after high school,
我去了圣古斯塔夫大学学习拉丁语
I went to St. Gustave University to study Latin.
我不知道你学过拉丁语
I didn't know you studied Latin.
我是我们班的第一名
First in my class, Orothy-day.
你们觉得怎么样 ?
Well, what do you think?
索菲亚 看起来很漂亮
Sophia, that looks beautiful.
简直太美了
It's absolutely gorgeous.
穿白色婚纱的不是必须是处♥女♥吗?
But don't you have to be a virgin to wear a white wedding dress?
拜托 上次我还是处♥女♥的时候
Please, the last time I was a virgin,
路易斯安那购地案还在托管中呢(1803年)
the Louisiana Purchase was still in escrow.
反正没关系 没人会看到这条裙子的
It doesn't matter, anyway. No one's gonna see this dress.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
根据西西里的习俗 除非我得到那个人的祝福
According to Sicilian custom, I can't get married
否则我不能结婚
unless I have you-know-who's blessing.
谁?
Who?
迪克·克拉克!
Dick Clark!
广播电视主持人
桃乐茜(的祝福) 你这个白♥痴♥
Dorothy, you idiot.
桃乐茜 你妈妈在跟你说话
Dorothy, your mother's talking to you.
桃乐茜 我和你在西西里的瑞金娜阿姨谈过了
Dorothy, I spoke to your Aunt Regina in Sicily
告诉她婚礼的事
this morning to tell her about the wedding.
她说我要倒霉了
She told me I'm in for some very bad luck
除非我的大女儿祝福我
unless I have the blessing of my eldest daughter,
或者是我胡子最多的孩子的祝福
or my child with the most facial hair.
不管怎样 无论哪条都指向你
Either way, all arrows point to you.
妈 你知道我的想法
Ma, you know how I feel.
我不能给你祝福
I cannot give you my blessing.
桃乐茜 我爱你 但如果你毁了我的幸福
Dorothy, I love you, but if you ruin my happiness,
我要对你施西西里诅咒
I will put a Sicilian curse on you
那将是人间地狱
that will be like hell on earth.
妈 你不能对你的大女儿施西西里诅咒
Ma, you can't put a Sicilian curse on
your eldest daughter if the mother
如果她的母亲嫁给一个身高不到一米七的男人
is marrying a man under five foot seven!
你不是唯一一个有瑞金娜阿姨电♥话♥的人
You're not the only one with Aunt Regina's phone number.
该死的世通公♥司♥
Damn MCI.
美国通讯公♥司♥
索菲亚 索菲亚?
Sophia, Sophia?
索菲亚?
Sophia?
她去哪儿了?婚礼马上就要开始了
Where'd she go? The wedding's about to start.
是你吗 索菲亚?
Is that you, Sophia?
不 是梅林·奥尔森
No, it's Merlin Olsen.
美式橄榄球运动员、播音员和演员
我在给勿忘我浇水
I'm watering my forget-me-not bouquet.
亲爱的 我们是来帮你准备的
Honey, we've come to help you get ready.
婚礼取消了
The wedding is off.
怎么回事?索菲亚在哪儿?
What's going on? Where's Sophia?
她把自己锁在浴室里了
She's locked herself in the bathroom.
她有婚前焦虑症
She has pre-wedding jitters.
索菲亚?是我 麦克斯
Sophia? It's me, Max.
这些关于不想结婚的胡话是什么意思?
Now, what's all this nonsense about not wanting to get married?
麦克斯 我全心全意地爱你
Oh, Max, I love you with all my heart.
我们在一起的时光
The time we spent together has been
是我一生中最快乐的时光
some of the happiest of my life.
但桃乐茜可能是对的
But my Dorothy might be right.
也许不可能这么快就坠入爱河
Maybe it's not possible to fall in love so quickly.
也许在我们这个年纪根本不可能
Maybe it's not possible at all at our age.
但那天晚上我们沿着海滩散步时
But it sure felt like it the other night,
我确实感觉到了爱
when we were walking along the beach,
你把我抱在怀里说
and you took me in your arms and you said,
“索菲亚 抬头看看那美丽的月亮
"Sophia, look up at that beautiful moon.
“我真希望我能给它套上套索 把它送给你
"I wish I could throw a lasso around it and give it to you.
“我就是这么爱你”
"That's how much I love you."
然后我说 亲爱的..
And then I said, darling--
妈 别说了
Ma, stop. Stop.
妈 听着 我得跟你谈谈
Ma, listen, I have to talk to you.
这里谁负责?
Who's in charge here?
怎么了?
Well, what's the problem?
我是宴会承办人 现在两点了
I'm the caterer. It's two o'clock.
客人们都在等着
The guests are waiting.
为什么还没开始?
Why isn't the show on the road?
妈 我知道你在里面
Ma, I know you're in there.
婚礼取消了
The wedding is off.
她不同意
She doesn't approve.
她不同意?
She doesn't approve?
看这里 高大女
Now, look here, Stretch.
我有一百个奶酪泡芙
I have a hundred cheese puffs
和一个敏感的助手 都快崩溃了
and a sensitive assistant both on the verge of collapse.
不管是什么问题 忽略它
Whatever the problem is, overlook it.
我母亲对我的婚姻也是这么想的
My mother did with my marriage.
如果你想说什么自认为很聪明的话 我就呼你嘴巴子
And if you say something smart, I'll slap you silly.
听着 这是私事 所以少管闲事 兰博
Listen, this is a private moment, so butt out, Rambo.
妈 我要坦白一件事
Ma, I have a confession to make.
我最后一次来求你不要结婚
Ma, I came here to beg you for the last time not to get married.
我不想让你和麦克斯在一起
I didn't want you and Max together
因为看起来像是你背叛了爸爸
because it looked like you were cheating on Pop.
我知道这说不通 但我还是觉得
I know it doesn't make any sense, but I still think
你和爸爸是夫妻
of the two of you as being married and
我不想让麦克斯取代爸爸的位置
I didn't want Max taking Pop's place.
但现在我看到你们俩那么相爱
But now that I see the two of you so much in love,
我意识到我太自私了 妈
I realize I was just being selfish, Ma.
妈 我希望你幸福
Ma, I want you to be happy.
我知道爸爸也会这么想的
And I know Pop would too.
我爱你 闺女
I love you, pussycat.
这比《我要活下去》中苏珊·海沃德的
This is more moving than Susan Hayward's
1958年剧情片
高♥潮♥演讲还感人!
climactic speech in I Want To Live!
你已经准备好离开这里了 是吗?
You're ready to fly right out of here, aren't you?
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表