剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
如此有攻击性 如此多的不信任
so much aggression, so much mistrust.
这个问题比我想象的要严重
This problem goes deeper than I thought.
我要一份牛排配芝士蛋糕
I'm gonna need a steak with that cheesecake.
出去
Get out.
-桃乐茜 -出去!
Dorothy. Out!
我把小册子留给你
I'll just leave ya the brochure.
你能相信那个人吗?
Can you believe that man?
他真的以为他会帮我们
He actually thought he was gonna help us.
他倒是有个好主意
Well, he did have one good idea.
是什么?
What was that?
芝士蛋糕
Cheesecake.
桃乐丝 到今天我还不能理解
You know Dorothy, to this day I cannot understand
你到底看上了那个男人什么
what you ever saw in that man.
想象一个体重轻了20磅的人
Picture a man 20 pounds lighter,
长长的卷发 波纹般的肌肉
long wavy hair, rippling muscles.
真不敢相信斯坦长那样
I can't believe Stan ever looked like that.
他才不
He didn't,
但你觉得如果我遇到一个长得那样的人
but do you think if I ever met a man who looked like that
我会嫁给斯坦?
I would've married Stan?
也许我们不该对他这么严厉
Maybe we shouldn't be so tough on the guy.
这本小册子看起来很有趣
This brochure actually looks interesting.
你看那个戴着头巾的家伙
Once you get past the picture of the guy in the turban
在劳斯莱斯的前座上挥手的画面就很有趣
waving from the front seat of the Rolls Royce.
索菲亚 那些事太愚蠢了
Sophia, those things are just silly.
浑浑噩噩的生活不值得过
The unexamined life is a life not worth living.
好深刻啊
That's very deep.
如果你喜欢这些东西 价格会很合理
And if you're into this stuff, very reasonable.
印着标语的头巾形夜灯
It's 17.95 for that slogan printed on a
只要17.95美元
turban shaped night light.
哦 这太典型了
Oh, that is so typical.
那些笨蛋都是为了钱
All those swammies are just out for a buck.
我是说他们都不知道
I mean they can't teach you anything
常识之外的事情
that anyone with any common sense doesn't already know.
我也不知道
I didn't know that.
活例子
A visual aid.
真的吗 拉姆·达斯
Oh really, Ram Dass.
60年代哈佛心理学教授
代表作《活在当下》
如果一切都那么简单
If it's all so easy,
让我们听听你的回答
let's hear ya answer this question.
描述一下你最好的朋友
Describe your best friend.
桃乐茜 这是个好问题
Oh Dorothy, that's a really good question.
哦 是的 我很想知道答案
Oh yes and I'd love to hear the answer.
我最好的朋友是个女人
Well, my best friend is a woman.
和我有很多共同点的人
Someone I have a great deal in common with.
她漂亮吗?
She pretty?
是的 她很迷人
Yeah, she's attractive.
有吸引力是指健康吗?
Attractive as in wholesome?
还是漂亮得让人瞠目结舌?
Or attractive as in drop dead stunningly gorgeous?
只是有吸引力的
Attractive as in attractive.
好的 还有什么?
Alright, what else?
她是我最能分享内心秘密的人
She's someone I share my inner most secrets with
绝对保密
in strictest confidence.
你是说那次你告诉我
You mean like the time you told me
你借了布兰琪的车 撞坏了
you borrowed Blanche's car, dented it
说是杂货店的搬运小哥干的
and said the bag boy at the grocery store did it.
这不是秘密 我只是忘了说
That's not a secret, I just forgot to mention it.
我觉得她的意思更像是她告诉我的那次
I think she means more like the time she told me that
她和你表哥拉尔斯去裸泳了
she went skinny dippin' with your cousin Lars
在他放弃圣古斯塔夫的布道之前
before he gave up the pulpit back in St. Gustav.
这是一个更好的秘密的例子
That's a better example of a secret.
哦 那你一直在说我
Ooh, then you have been talkin' about me.
我是你最好的朋友
I'm your best friend.
她一直在说我 布兰琪
She's been talking about me, Blanche.
我说的不是你们俩
I haven't been talking about either one of you.
什么?
What?
我一直在说你们两个
I've been talking about both of you.
我怎么能在你们俩之间做出选择
I mean how could I choose between you two,
你们都是我最好的朋友
you're both my best friends.
桃乐茜 你真好
Dorothy, how sweet.
这让我全身都有一种温暖的感觉
That just gives me a warm tingly feeling all over.
请原谅
If you'll excuse me,
我要钻进被窝好好享受了
I'm gonna go slip under the covers and enjoy it.
好了 桃乐茜 她走了
Okay, Dorothy, she's gone,
你可以告诉我真♥相♥
you can tell me the truth.
你说的是我 对吧?
You were talking about me weren't you?
没关系 这是我们的小秘密
That's okay, it'll be our own little secret.
还有布兰琪车上的凹痕
That and the dent in Blanche's car.
明白了
Gotcha.
你真是个骗子
You are such a liar.
什么?
What?
他们俩都不是你最好的朋友 承认吧
Neither one of them is your best friend. Admit it,
我是你最好的朋友
I'm your best friend.
你说得对 我说的是你 妈
You're right, I was talking about you, Ma.
你是我最好的朋友
You are my best friend.
就像我是你最好的朋友一样
Just like I'm your best friend.
最好的朋友?
Best friend.
拜托 你都不是我最喜欢的孩子
Please, you aren't even my favorite child.
你13岁时 邻居的孩子我更喜欢
When you were 13 there were neighbor children I liked better.
最好的朋友
Best friend.
偶尔来给点钱怎么样 朋友
How bout pickin' up a tab once in a while, pal a mine.
或者让我开自己的社保支票
Or letting me open my own social security check.
最好的朋友 说的像真的一样
Best friend, yeaah, right.
那个小测试并没有
Well that little exercise certainly did not
让我们变得更好
enhance things around here.
我不这么认为
I wouldn't say that.
在妈吐露了真♥相♥之后
After Ma blabbed the truth,
你把沉默变成了一种艺术
you turned the silent treatment into an art form.
哦 我的蛋糕好了
Oh, there's my cake.
妈 你吃了一大碗意大利面之后
Oh Ma, now you cannot eat cake
就别再吃蛋糕了
after that big bowl of pasta.
这样不健康
It's not healthy.
索菲亚 我刚想到一件事
Sophia, you know, I just thought of somethin'.
你担心会减掉一磅
You're worried about losing a pound.
你有没有想过你可能不会
Well have you ever thought you may not
和以前一样高了呢
be the same height you always were.
妈 布兰琪可能是对的
You know Ma, Blanche could be right.
这可能就是你掉秤的原因
This could be exactly why you're losing weight.
跟我来
Come with me.
还记得你来的第一周吗
Remember the first week you were here,
我们在后墙上做了一个标记来测量我们有多高
we put a mark on the back wall to measure how tall we were.
你说他们在家里就这么做了
You said they did that at the home
来记录你的身高情况
to show how your height was declining.
布兰琪说得对 你是矮了一点
Blanche is right, you are a little bit shorter.
这样你就不用担心掉秤了
Then you don't have to worry about losing weight.
你也不用吃那个蛋糕
And you don't have to eat that cake.
为什么我有这种感觉
Why do I get the feeling
你们三个最高兴的是最后一部分
you three are most happy about the last part.
你是说我们吃点蛋糕吗?
Oh, you mean us have some cake?
亲爱的 我们不能那样做 我们在节食
Honey we can't do that, we're dieting.
当然闻起来很香
Sure smells good though.
看起来更好
Looks even better.
我打赌它的味道比那还好
Betcha it tastes even better than that.
-你们三个在节食 我要把它扔掉 -不要!
You three are dieting, I'm throwing it away. Don't!
姑娘们 我们不能这么做
Oh girls, we can't do this.
别忘了派对 还有两周就到周六了
Now remember the party, it's two weeks from Saturday.
不 不是的
No it isn't.
今年菲利斯把它挪到了星期天
This year Phyllis moved it to Sunday.
然后我们有额外的一天
Then we have an extra day.
我们可以明天再担心我们的身体
We can worry about our bodies tomorrow.
我去拿盘子
I'll get the plates.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表