剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第四季 第六集
姑娘们 姑娘们 寄来了!
Girls, girls, it's here!
我太激动了
I am so excited.
这是从猫王粉丝俱乐部寄来的信
It's my letter from the Elvis Presley fan club.
哦 我的手在发抖 桃乐茜 你帮我读一下
Oh, my hands are shaking. Dorothy, you read it.
亲爱的萝丝·尼伦德:
Dear Rose Nylund.
你申请的 在你的社区或者拖车停车场
Your application to start an unauthorized chapter
开设一个未经授权的猫王"燃烧的爱"粉丝俱乐部
of the Elvis Presley Hunk-a Hunk-a Burnin' Love Fan Club
已经被接受了
in your neighborhood and/or trailer park has been accepted.
这是我一生中最快乐 最充实的一天
This is the happiest, most fulfilling day of my life.
所以你是这个星球上最可悲的人
Which makes you the most pathetic human being on this planet.
我喜欢猫王
Well, I love Elvis.
布兰琪 如果你能成为第一个
Oh Blanche, I would be honored if you would be the first member
燃烧的爱粉丝俱乐部的成员 将非常荣幸
of the Hunk-a Hunk-a Burnin' Love Fan Club.
我答应你了 并保证做好主席的工作
I graciously accept, and promise to do a good job as president.
你为什么要当主席?
Why should you be president?
因为我看过他的《玉面猫禁苑称雄》超过50遍
Well, because I saw Elvis in Harum Scarum over 50 times.
我也是
So did I.
我有他录的所有专辑
I have every album he ever recorded.
我也是 每一张都有
So have I. And every single.
我曾和他睡在查塔努加外的6号♥汽车旅馆
I slept with him in a Motel 6 outside Chattanooga.
祝贺你 主席女士
Congratulations, Madam President.
布兰琪 你为什么这么说?
Blanche, why did you say that?
你又没跟猫王上过床
You didn't really sleep with Elvis Presley.
桃乐茜 在我的家乡
Dorothy, back where I come from,
有很多乡巴佬
there were a lot of hillbilly boys
长着羊扒般的鬓角 名叫猫王
with mutton chop sideburns named Elvis.
河口的光线很暗
The light was bad in the bayou.
发生这种事也是正常的
It could have happened.
布兰琪 你从没跟猫王上过床
Blanche, you never slept with Elvis Presley.
好吧 好吧
Oh, all right, all right.
但我确实和一个长相不出众的男孩上过床
But I once did make love to an unattractive boy
叫欧内斯特 进行到一半我喊了猫王的名字
named Ernest, and in the middle of it I cried out Elvis' name.
严格来说 我认为这也算
Technically, I think that counts.
妈 怎么了?
Ma, what's the matter?
埃丝特·温斯托克死了
Esther Weinstock is dead.
我们一起长大 她是我最好的朋友
We grew up together. She was my best friend.
哦,亲爱的 我很抱歉 发生了什么事?
Oh, honey. Oh, I'm so sorry. What happened?
她当时在墨西哥湾救火
She was fighting an oil rig fire in the Gulf of Mexico.
她都88岁了!
She was 88!
她能一直工作到最后 真是太好了
Well, it's great that she was able to work right up to the end.
葬礼什么时候举♥行♥?
When is the funeral?
星期三
Wednesday.
我和你一起回布鲁克林
I'll go back to Brooklyn with you.
我不打算去 你知道为什么
I'm not going, and you know why.
我猜尸体是在海上丢失了
I guess the body was lost at sea.
妈不想去参加葬礼是因为埃斯特的丈夫
Ma doesn't want to go to the funeral because Esther's husband--
麦克斯·温斯托克也会出席
Max Weinstock will be there.
我才不要和那个可怜的人共处一室
I will not stand under the same roof with that miserable bocciagalupe,
你知道为什么
and you know why.
多年前 麦克斯和我父亲是生意伙伴
See, years ago, Max and my father were business partners.
他们在康尼岛开了个披萨摊
They ran a pizza-knish stand at Coney Island.
一天 爸爸回家对我说
One day, Pop came home and said
麦克斯把钱都拿去赌博输光了
that Max had gambled away the profits.
他们破产了 妈妈从未原谅过他
Well, they went broke. Ma never forgave him.
几年前 麦克斯和我丈夫是生意伙伴
Years ago, Max and my Salvadore were business partners--
她们已经知道了 妈
They already know, Ma.
哦 我也猜到了
Oh, that's what I figured.
我的脚后跟被地毯卡住了
I got my heel caught in the carpet.
索菲亚 她是你最好的朋友
Sophia, she was your best friend.
你确定你不想参加她的葬礼吗?
Are you sure you don't want to go to her funeral?
我当然想去
Of course I want to go.
但我在西西里发过誓 再也不会见麦克斯·温斯托克
But I swore a Sicilian oath I would never cast my eyes on Max Weinstock again.
无论你说什么做什么我都不会改变主意
And nothing you can say or do will make me change my mind.
两张票我来买♥♥
I'll pay for both tickets.
预定商务舱
Book business class.
如果我得坐着看完《神勇三蛟龙》 我需要香槟
If I have to sit through the Three Amigos, I'll need champagne.
好了 桃乐茜 我们走吧
All right, Dorothy. Let's get out of here.
妈 我们得去慰问一下家属
Ma, we have to pay our respects to the family.
听着 如果你看到麦克斯 我不希望你
And listen, if you see Max, I don't want you
再像之前葬礼上那样大吵大闹
making another scene like at the funeral.
吵闹?什么吵闹?
Scene, what scene?
那个笨蛋被我的脚绊倒 差点掉进一个
It's not my fault the klutz tripped over my foot
挖开的坟墓 又不是我的错
and nearly fell into an open grave.
当他想站起来的时候
You didn't have to yell, "Start shoveling, boys!"
那你也不必喊:“填土吧!”
as he tried to get up.
索菲亚吗?
Sophia?
桃乐茜 你听到狗叫了吗?
Dorothy, do you hear a dog howling?
注意言行
Behave yourself.
你好 温斯托克先生
Hello, Mr. Weinstock.
我的天啊 我真不敢相信(我还活着)
Oh, my goodness, as I live and breathe.
真不幸
Unfortunately.
你是桃乐茜·彼得里洛
You're little Dorothy Petrillo.
是的
That's right.
你一点也没变 还是那么灿烂的笑容
You haven't changed a bit. Same gorgeous smile.
漂亮的眼睛 美丽的身材 金黄色的长发
Pretty eyes, beautiful figure, long golden blonde hair.
你有白内障 对吧 温斯托克先生?
You have cataracts, don't you, Mr. Weinstock?
1967年就有了
Since 1967.
我们走吧
Let's go. Oh.
索菲亚 埃丝特会很感激你来的
Sophia. Esther would have appreciated you being here.
我爱那个女人 她是最棒的
I loved that woman. She was the best.
所以她应该找个更好的丈夫
Which is why she deserved a better husband.
而不是一个卑鄙的 一无是处的 下流的混♥蛋♥
Instead of a miserable, no-good, lowlife sleazeball.
索菲亚 如果你现在知道我当时知道的事情
Sophia, if you knew now what I knew then,
啊 那又怎样
ah, so what.
如果你有什么要说的 就说吧 温斯托克
If you've got something to say, spit it out, Weinstock.
别逼我(推我) 我想说自然会说
Don't push me, or I will.
好了 我推了 可惜你不是在楼梯上
There, I pushed. Too bad you weren't on a flight of stairs.
妈 妈 你又在吵了
Ma, Ma, you're creating a scene.
那是很久以前的事了 忘了它吧
Look, that was a long time ago. Forget about it.
我忘不了 这个人偷了我们的钱
I can't forget. This man stole money from us.
因为他 我们全家都挨饿
Because of him, our family went hungry.
妈 我们从来没挨饿过
Ma, we never went hungry.
有几个晚上我就是想吃甜点
Some nights I felt like dessert.
索菲亚 这个秘密我保守了40年
Sophia, I kept this secret for 40 years
因为我不想伤你的心
because I didn't want to break your heart.
但现在也没什么好瞒你的了
But now that I know it's made of stone,
你最好还是知道真♥相♥
you might as well know the truth.
布鲁克林 1949年
Brooklyn, 1949.
我们坐在这张桌子旁
We were sitting at this table,
玩着一场激烈的游戏
playing a spirited game of--
赢了
Gin!
连赢四次 今晚真是你的幸运之夜 萨尔
That's four in a row. Tonight's your lucky night, Sal.
我希望回家后还能继续幸运
I hope that'll continue once we get home.
他买♥♥了一件新T恤 修剪掉耳朵上的头发
The man buys a new T-shirt, trims the hair out of his ears,
突然变成了查尔斯·博耶
suddenly he's Charles Boyer.
今天生意怎么样?
So how was business today?
棒极了
Terrific.
我们卖♥♥完了所有的披萨和馅饼
We didn't have a pizza or a knish left on the shelf.
我想喝杯咖啡
I'd love a cup of coffee.
我去给大家准备
I'll get everybody some.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表