剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
你们在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你知道特鲁迪一直在开玩笑
You knew Trudy was playin' a practical joke all along
却从来没跟你最好的朋友说过吗?
and you never shared it with your best friends?
我们以为你崩溃了
We thought you were devastated.
我们和你一起受苦
We suffered right along with you.
是的
Yeah.
-这是麻木不仁 -麻木不仁
That was insensitive. Insensitive.
-自私 -自私
Selfish. Selfish.
在我们看来 桃乐茜·兹博纳克
Listen, as far as we are concerned, Dorothy Zbornack,
你这次做得太过分了
you have gone too far this time.
不 这是不可原谅的
No, this is unforgivable,
我们不会再和你说话了
we are never gonna speak to you again.
对
Right.
骗到你了
Got you.
非常非常有说服力 布兰琪
Very, very convincing, Blanche.
这不是我一个人的功劳
Well, I can't take all the credit.
萝丝也帮忙了 是吧?
I did have some help, right Rose?
萝丝?
Rose?
萝丝?
Rose?
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表