剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
是不是反复梦到自己是一个孤独的老妇人
Was it the recurring dream where you're a lonely old woman
你的家人不想要你 所以他们把你送进养老院
and your family doesn't want you so they put you in a home
从来不来看你 也不带你出去度假?
and never come to see you or take you out on holidays?
那不是我的梦
That wasn't my dream.
哦对 这就是我的生活
Oh, yeah, right. That was my life.
妈 求你了 我都说了一百遍了
Ma, please, for the hundredth time,
荫松是一个美丽的退休度假村
Shady Pines was a beautiful retirement village.
当然 阿提卡还以其一流的网球设施而闻名呢
Sure, sure. And Attica's known for its topnotch tennis facilities.
1971年 阿提卡监狱发生严重监狱暴♥动♥事件
你们怎么还没睡?
What are you guys doing up?
我们正在召唤利伯拉斯
We're conducting a séance to contact Liberace.
钢琴演奏家 誉为"闪耀之王"
我们睡不着 不然凌晨4点起来做什么?
We couldn't sleep. Why else would we be up at 4 A.M.?
我也睡不着
I couldn't sleep either,
我想是我睡觉前吃的东西造成的
but I think it was something I ate before bed.
你吃了什么?
What did you eat?
没什么不寻常的
Nothing out of the ordinary.
一些糖 一些蛋黄酱 几块奥利奥
A handful of Snowcaps, a couple of Devil Dogs, some Oreos.
还有切碎的巧克力卷放在一碗
Oh, yeah, and a Ho Ho chopped up in a
加浓糖浆的水果鸡尾酒里
bowl of fruit cocktail with heavy syrup.
睡不着?
Couldn't sleep?
我很惊讶你没想杀旧金山市长
I'm surprised you didn't try to kill the mayor of San Francisco.
是指丹·怀特 在1978年杀害了旧金山市长
在辩护中 他的律师说
是垃圾视频喝糖果导致的抑郁
早上好 姑娘们 天啊 我感觉好极了
Good morning, girls. Boy, do I feel wonderful.
我睡了个好觉
I just had the best night's sleep.
布兰琪 现在是凌晨四点
Blanche, it's four in the morning.
什么?
What?
我的天 我不相信
Oh, for heaven's sake. I don't believe it.
你们知道如果我不睡满八小时会怎么样吗?
Do you know what happens if I don't spend eight hours in bed?
伊朗人会写信给他们的表亲 让他们不要来?
Iranian guys write their cousins back home and tell them not to come?
不 我第二天就不能正常工作了
No, I simply cannot function the next day.
但我总是睡得像个婴儿 怎么会发生这种事呢?
But I always sleep like a baby. How could this have happened?
我们谁也睡不着 我们都知道原因
None of us could sleep, and we all know the reason why.
为什么?
Why?
你一直都很稳定 萝丝
You are nothing if not consistent, Rose.
谢谢你 桃乐茜
Thank you, Dorothy,
但是 每天早上的热水和燕麦片是最主要的功劳
but hot water and oat bran every morning takes most of the credit.
我明白你意思了 桃乐茜
No, I know what you meant, Dorothy.
你是说我们睡不着的原因是因为
You mean the reason we can't sleep is 'cause
我们对从德基梅尔的死亡中获利感到内疚
we're feeling guilty about profiting from
Jasper DeKimmel's impending death.
我一想到这事就觉得毛骨悚然
I feel creepy every time I think about it.
哦 我也是
Oh, me too.
我们把这事都忘了吧
Look, why don't we just forget the whole thing?
什么?我们不能取消这个计划
What? No one's calling anything off.
他生病又不是我们的错
It's not our fault the man is sick.
他每况愈下也不是我们的错
It's not our fault the man is getting weaker by the hour.
他需要罕见血型输血也不是我们的错
It's not our fault he needs a rare blood transfusion.
你是说罕见血型吗?
Did you say a rare blood transfusion?
是的 我无意中听到医生的谈话
Yeah, I overheard the doctors talking.
再过一两天他就死掉了
In a day or two he'll be plant food.
感觉还是不对
It still doesn't feel right.
我给你们讲个故事
Let me tell you a story.
想象一下
Picture it.
撒丁岛 1932年
Sardinia, 1932.
我以为你的故事总是发生在西西里
I thought these stories of yours always took place in Sicily.
一个人就不能出去度周末吗?
Can't a person go away for the weekend?
总之 我正在参观撒丁岛的槟榔工厂
Anyway, I'm on a tour of the great caper factories of Sardinia.
我曾是一个古怪的孩子 正经历我异食癖时期
I was a kooky kid going through my piccata period.
一块柠檬和我这聪明脑袋就足够了
A wedge of lemon and a smart answer for everything.
总之 我…
Anyway, I was...
我正在切洋葱
I was slicing an onion
突然这棵大罗勒树
when suddenly this big basil tree--
妈 你到底在说什么?这说的是什么?
Ma, what the hell are you talking about? You're not making any sense.
我以为这么晚的时间能帮我掩盖这一点
I was hoping the late hour would help to mask that.
我可没有什么利用死人赚钱的故事
I don't have a story about taking advantage of a dead guy for money.
我有一个关于摩洛哥人和猴子的故事
I got a great story about a Moroccan and a monkey,
但这个故事跟情欲有关
but that really comes under the heading of lust.
我完全搞糊涂了
I'm really confused.
听着 生活是艰难的
Look, life is tough.
一个人去世了 我不会感到高兴
I'm not happy that a fellow human being is passing away,
但这是我们无法控制的
but it's out of our control.
如果我们不从这件事中赚点钱 别人会的
If we don't make a few bucks on this deal, somebody else will.
-好吧 我们做 -很好
All right. We're all in. Fine.
欢迎来到乔治·布♥什♥时代
Welcome to the George Bush era.
老布♥什♥ 美国第41任总统
1988年当选
我 我 我
Me, me, me.
记住 姑娘们
Now remember, girls,
对这里的其他人来说
as far as anybody else here is concerned,
贾斯珀·德基梅尔非常健康
Jasper DeKimmel is in perfect health.
对
Right.
我很惊讶贾斯珀今晚没来
I'm surprised Jasper's not here tonight.
他从不错过任何一场拍卖♥♥会
He never misses one of these auctions.
可不是因为他快死了
Well, it's not because he's dying.
姑娘们 拍卖♥♥马上就要开始了
Girls, the auction's about to start.
女士们先生们 今晚拍卖♥♥的第一件物品
Ladies and gentlemen, the first item before you tonight
是一件精美的希腊领域哦吗
is a fine example of Greco-Roman statuary.
20 起拍
May I have an opening bid, please, of 20?
20 有出价25吗?
I have 20. Do I hear 25?
为什么这些雕像都是裸男?
Why are these statues always of naked men?
萝丝 希腊人和罗马人总是雕刻男人
Oh, you see, Rose, the Greeks and Romans always sculpted men.
他们欣赏男性身材之美
They admired the beauty of the male form.
发达的肌肉
Its sinewy, muscled hardness,
它起伏的腰 轮廓分明的臀部
its rippling loins, its chiseled buttocks.
天啊 这里越来越热了
My, it's getting hot in here.
是啊
It certainly is.
有人出25 有人出30吗?
I have 25. Do I hear 30?
萝丝 你刚刚出价了
Rose, you just made a bid.
-怎么会? -你这样做的
How? You did this.
有人出35了 谢谢你!谁会……
I have 35. Thank you. Who'll give me...
很好 桃乐茜
Great, Dorothy.
放松 布兰琪 才30美元
Relax, Blanche. It's only $30.
不 是3万美元
No, it's $30,000.
30000美元?就因为这么做?
$30,000? Just for doing this?
有人出35 有没有人出40?
I have 35. Who'll give me 40?
你拿它做什么?
What did you do that for?
你需要双手祈祷别人能出40
You'll need both hands to pray he gets someone to give him 40.
-35一次 -噢不
Bid is 35. Going once. Oh, no!
35两次 -天啊
Going twice. Please.
-4万 -谢天谢地
40,000. Oh, thank God.
一次 两次 成交
Going once, going twice, sold.
看 姑娘们 是这幅画
Look, girls, here comes the painting.
好的记住 1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥是我们的绝对极限
All right, now remember, 10,000 is our absolute limit.
接下来是贾斯珀·德基梅尔创作的《共同财产》
Next we have "Community Property" by Jasper DeKimmel.
这是一件很小的作品 但它的价值
This is a small piece, but one which will be worth many times
总有一天是它现在的很多倍
its current value some day.
比如明天
Like tomorrow.
保守秘密不是你的强项 对吧 萝丝?
Keeping a secret just isn't your strong suit, is it, Rose?
姑娘们 我们不要太着急
Now, girls, we don't want to be overeager.
冷静 放松
No, let's be very cool and laid-back.
我们不要做任何刺♥激♥竞价的事情
We don't want to do anything to heat up the bidding.
谁愿意开价5000 ?
Who'll open the bidding at 5,000?
5000
5,000.
一个人一次
One of us at a time.
有5000 有出价6000吗?
I have 5,000. Do I have 6,000?
60 有出价65吗?
Six. Who'll give me 65?
看我是怎么做的
Now, watch how I do this.
如果你真的很淡定
If you really play it cool,
你可以吓跑其他竞价者
you can scare off the other bidders.
6500
Uh, 6,500.
有人出65 有要出70的吗?
I have 65. Who'll make it seven?
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表