剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
这是可以理解的
Well, that's understandable.
她听起来很棒啊
I mean, she sounds pretty terrific.
我打赌她也很漂亮
I bet she's gorgeous, too.
不 她女儿做了鼻子整形 鼻子长得像她妈妈
No, the daughter had a nose job and she had her mother's nose.
很明显的大鼻子
Evidently it was a honker.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
我很好
I'm fine.
你说什么?
You were saying?
我不知道我在说什么
I don't know what I'm saying.
我这辈子都在等着找到一个像斯坦这样的人
All I know is I've waited all my life to find someone like Stan,
他是我的未婚夫
that's my fiancé.
-我知道 -你知道?
I know. You do?
我知道你的感受
I know how you feel.
不 你不知道
No, you don't.
我从来没有结过婚 为了事业
See, I've never been married before, except to my career.
我想这就是为什么我对做妻子这么没有安全感
I guess that's why I feel so insecure about being a wife.
我想做个好妻子
I want to be a good wife.
你真的很喜欢他
You're really crazy about the guy.
神魂颠倒地坠入爱河
Head over heels in love.
我觉得自己像个少女
I feel like a teenager.
他聪明 风趣 是我有过的最好的情人
He's smart, he's funny, and the best lover I've ever had.
你没怎么跟别人上♥床♥ 对吧?
You haven't slept around much, have you?
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
没什么 吃爆米花吗?
Nothing. Popcorn?
不 不 谢谢
Oh, no, no, thanks.
你觉得他可能还爱着他的前妻?
So, you think he might still be in love with his ex-wife?
他们仍然是好朋友
They're still good friends.
我是说 他总是提起她
I mean, he talks about her all the time.
“桃乐茜”这个 “桃乐茜”那个
"Dorothy" this, "Dorothy" that.
如果她想要回他呢?
What if she decides she wants him back?
如果她像你说的那么好 毫无疑问 她当然很棒
If she's as great as you say she is,and no doubt she is,
也许在她脆弱的时候 她会想要他回来
well, possibly in a weak moment, she might think she wants him back,
但也许她会想到你们俩在一起 然后
but then maybe she'd think of the two of you together and
发现你是个多么好的人啊
what a nice person you seem to be,
知道了他有多爱你 你有多爱他
how he loves you and how much you love him and
我想她会意识到她和他的关系已经结束了
I think she'd realize that her time with him was over,
她会优雅地放手 并祝他一切顺利
and she'd let go graciously and wish him well.
事实上 我觉得她会这么做
In fact, I think that's exactly what she'd do.
-不 她不会的 -是的 她会的
No, she wouldn't. Yes, she would.
-不 她不会的 -是的 她会的
No, she wouldn't. Yes, she would.
你怎么能这么肯定?
How can you be so sure?
我是狮子座的 我们都很自信
I'm a Leo. We're all very sure of ourselves.
看来我要去参加婚礼了
Well, it looks like I've got a wedding to go to.
我自己也要去参加婚礼 你介意我和你一起走吗?
I'm going to a wedding myself. You mind if I walk with you?
不介意 你是个很聪明的人
Not at all. You know, you're a very wise person.
-你说了你叫什么名字? -我没有
What did you say your name was? I didn't.
嗯 我真的很喜欢和你聊天
Well, I really enjoyed talking with you.
希望我们很快能再见面
I hope we meet again soon.
相信我 我们会的
Believe me, we will.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表