剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
是时候迈出这一大步了
Time to take that giant step
进入了爱德华主义的世界
into the world of Eduardoism.
你又喝酒了 是吗?
You've been drinking again haven't ya?
好了 奇迹开始了
Right, the magic begins.
哦 我已经觉得自己更年轻更性感了
Oh I'm feelin' younger and sexier already.
桃乐茜 我看起来怎么样?
Dorothy, how do I look?
像是从进取号♥星舰的通风管道里
Like something that came out of the air duct
出来的一样
of the Starship Enterprise.
什么?
What?
什么?
What?
女士们 是时候了
Ladies it's time.
爱德华多的另一个杰作
Time for the unveiling of another
即将揭幕
Eduardo masterpiece.
坐稳了
Sit back,
尽情享受吧
feast your eyes,
见见你一直梦想成为的那个女人
and meet the woman you always dreamt you could be.
爱德华多 你又这样了
Eduardo, you've done it again.
一次
And again.
又一次
And again.
索菲亚 我还是不敢相信你说服我们去做头发
Sophia, I still cannot believe you talked us into that.
拜托 你们三个看起来美极了
Please, you three looked gorgeous.
我们甚至都不像我们自己了
We didn't even look like ourselves.
你想说什么?
What's your point?
妈 你这是帮倒忙
Ma, you are not helping matters.
我们正在想办法
We are trying to think of a way
可以在派对上打扮得更漂亮
we can make ourselves look better for that party.
好吧 让我想想
Okay, let me think.
真可惜我们没回家
It's too bad we're not back home.
没有一个地方比得上西西里岛
There's no place like Sicily.
为什么这么说 索菲娅?
Why do you say that Sophia?
因为在西西里我可以解决这整个问题
Because in Sicily I could solve this whole problem
只需要一个电♥话♥
with one phone call.
给谁?
Too whom?
丑八怪尼卡德莫
Nicademo the Ugly.
每当你想在派对上看起来漂亮的时候
Whenever you wanted to look gorgeous at a party,
你雇他做你的男伴
you hired him to be your date.
你是说女人付钱给他
You mean women paid him
在派对上站在她们旁边凸显她们的美丽?
to stand next to them at parties and look disgusting?
拜托 她们花了很多钱
Please, they paid through the nose.
他通常也是这样给她们找钱的
That's also how he usually gave them their change.
姑娘们 也许我们根本不需要担心我们的身体
Girls, maybe we don't even need to worry about our bodies.
在心理咨♥询♥中心 我们教人们
At the counseling center, we teach people that
改变他们的性格有时也会
changing their dispositions can sometimes be
给人留下好印象
just as effective in making a good impression.
萝丝 如果你在想这些
Oh, Rose, if you're thinking of one of those
增强个性提升人格的训练
personality enhancing exercises,
你忘了我们也试过一次了吗
you're forgetting we tried that already once too.
我再也不会这么做了
And I'll never try that again.
你不记得三年前的事了吗
Don't you remember, about what three years ago.
-就像昨天一样 -斯坦利 记得..
It seems like yesterday. Stanley, rememeber.
噢 和斯坦利
Oh with Stanley.
该死的
Damn.
怎么了 闺女?
What's the matter pussy cat?
我不能平衡我的支票簿
I can't balance my checkbook.
见鬼去吧
Ah, the hell with it,
我只差了几便士
I'm only off by a few pennies.
几便士
A few pennies.
对你来说可能不算多
To you it may not be much,
但在西西里岛 只要几便士
but back in Sicily a few pennies
就能决定你是否能拥有一支枪
could make the difference between owning a gun
而且还必须向别人开枪
and having to insert bullets into your victim manually.
好吧 妈 我再试一次
Okay Ma, I'll try it again.
但是相信我
But believe me,
在这个世界上没有什么比这更让我讨厌的了
there is nothing in this world I hate more.
我说得太早了
I spoke too soon.
嗨 宝贝 是我斯坦
Hi babe, it's me Stan.
等等 让我换个说法
Wait, let me rephrase that,
是我 新的斯坦
it's me, the new Stan.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你没注意到不同吗?
Don't you notice a difference?
难道你看不到那光芒
Can't you see the glow,
你看不见我身上散发出的光芒吗?
can't you see the light radiating off of me?
当然 是门廊的灯光照在你头上
Sure, it's the porch light glaring off your head.
我好像听到一个男人的声音
I thought I heard a man's voice.
哦 是你啊 斯坦
Oh, it's you, Stan.
我很高兴你们都在
I'm so happy you're all here.
我刚刚经历了一段不可思议的经历
I have just had an incredible experience
我想和我最亲爱的朋友们分享
that I wanted to share with my dearest friends.
那你在这里做什么?
So what are you doing here?
我刚参加完一个研讨会
I just finished a seminar,
和一个叫“实现”的组织合作
with an incounta group called Realizations.
实现
Realizations.
让我猜猜
Let me guess,
这是一个承诺在两天内消除所有情感障碍
it's a group that promises to remove all emotional blocks,
自我否定和终身困扰的团体
self denial and life long hangups, in two days.
万事通小姐 告诉你
Miss Know-It-All, for your information,
需要三天时间
it takes three days.
它对你有什么帮助?
So what did it do for you?
我学到了很多东西
I have learned a hell of a lot
是什么让斯坦利逃避
about what makes Stanley run.
为什么我这么不愿意做出承诺
Why I'm so reluctant to make commitments.
为什么我不能保持朋友关系
Why I can't keep friends.
为什么我所有的生意都失败了
Why all my business ventures seem to fail.
我终于有了答案
I finally have an answer.
因为你是个傻蛋
Because you're a shmuck.
你参加这个研讨会了吗?
Did you take this seminar?
斯坦 我想我们听够了
Stan, I think we've heard enough.
听着 我经历了一次改变人生的经历
Look, I've gone through a life changing experience.
我觉得我可以自♥由♥地去爱任何人
I feel like I'm free to love anybody.
拜托 你做完输精管结扎手术后
Oh please, you said the same thing
也是这么说的
after you had your vasectomy.
没关系
That's okay.
在团体中 我学到了这一点
In Realizations, I learned that
人们通常在无意中互相伤害
people usually hurt each other unintentionally.
因此 他们应该得到第二次机会
Therefore, they deserve a second chance.
我恨你
I hate you.
没有什么能打扰我
Nothing can bother me.
不是现在
Not now.
我在一个接受我的社团里
I'm in a fellowship that accepts me,
关心我 爱我
cares for me and loves me.
他们会一直在我身边
They'll always be there for me.
我希望你们所有人都能加入进来
And I'd like to enroll all of you in that fellowship.
不
No.
但你们必须这么做
But you've gotta.
为什么?
Why?
因为 如果我没能完成招募新人的配额
Because, if I don't meet my quota for enrolling new people
加入这充满爱、接纳、关怀的团体中
in this loving, accepting, caring fellowship,
他们会把我赶出去的
they're gonna kick me out in the street
永远不会再和我说话
and never speak to me again.
拜托 至少听我把话说完
Please, at least hear me out.
好吧 斯坦利 我们会听你说的
Alright Stanley, we'll listen to what you have to say.
太好了
Beautiful.
不如我们找个地方放松一下
How bout we all go someplace and get comfortable.
喝点咖啡 吃点东西
Get some coffee, have something to eat.
我去换衣服
I'll go change.
为什么 我们只是去厨房♥
Why, we're only going into the kitchen.
天啊 希望你们有芝士蛋糕
Boy, hope you have some cheesecake.
斯坦 够了 我受够了你吃白食
Stan, that's it. I've had it with your freeloading.
出去
Get out.
桃乐茜 你这么有敌意
Dorothy, you have so much hostility,
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表