剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第四季 第五集
嗨 妈 你在干什么?
Hi, Ma. Hey, what you doing?
我在翻看旧相册
Just looking through the old photo album.
哎 你小时候真可爱
Boy, you were a cute kid.
是啊 我真的挺可爱的
Yeah, I was sorta cute.
-看 这是7岁的时候 -一个天使
Look, there I am at seven. An angel.
-这是我11岁的样子 -可爱
Here I am at 11. Adorable.
看 这是我15岁的样子
Oh, look, here I am at 15.
末日的开始
The beginning of the end.
嗨嗨
Hi. Hi.
试镜怎么样?
How did the auditions go?
太棒了!你应该去试试的 桃乐茜
Great! Oh, you should've tried out, Dorothy.
每个人都很烂
Everybody was really stinky,
你这程度今年都可能会得到一个角色
you might have gotten a part this year.
萝丝 别傻了 桃乐茜去了也不能参演的
Rose, don't be silly. Dorothy couldn't get a part.
我们要演获奖无数的音乐剧《猫》
We're doing the award-winning musical Cats.
你必须敏捷、优雅、性感
You have to be agile, graceful and sensual.
你说得对 布兰琪
You're right, Blanche.
我是说 我怎么可能和你竞争呢?
I mean, how could I possibly compete with you?
你在后台的"表演"是最精彩的
You've given some of your finest performances in back alleys.
桃乐茜·兹博纳克 我讨厌你说这个
Dorothy Zbornak, I resent that remark.
你难道跟艾德·泰勒聊过了吗?
Have you been talking to Ed Tyler?
那个人真是多嘴!
That man has such a big mouth!
这倒提醒了我 我想给他打个电♥话♥
Which reminds me, I wanna go give him a call.
哦 天哪 她真是个好演员
Oh, gosh, she's really a character!
她还是个卑贱的荡♥妇♥
She's also a cheap slut.
-嗨 是我 斯坦 -没人在意
Hi, it's me, Stan. Oh, who cares!
你好 索菲亚
Hi, Sophia.
我在外面开车兜风 听着收音机里道奇队的比赛
Babe, I was out taking a drive, listening to the Dodgers on the radio
我突然有一种想看球赛的冲动
and I got a sudden urge to see a ballgame.
很好啊 斯坦利
Fine, Stanley.
如果你现在走 五天后就能到道奇体育场
If you leave now, you can make Dodger Stadium in five days.
小心驾驶
Drive carefully.
等等 桃乐茜
Wait, Dorothy.
我在想我们在布鲁克林的美好时光
I was thinking about us, good old days, back in Brooklyn.
在埃比茨棒球场
Ebbets Field.
记得那些炎热的夏夜
Remember those warm summer nights,
坐在露天看台上 吃着热狗 为道奇队加油
sitting in the bleachers, eating hot dogs, rooting for the Dodgers
在中场休息时热情拥吻
and kissing passionately between innings?
斯坦利 你从没带我去过埃比茨球场
Stanley, you never took me to Ebbets Field.
-没有? -没有!
No? No!
哦 那就是和同事去了
Oh. It must have been one of the guys from work.
对 就是这样 就是这样
Yeah, that's it, that's it.
我听够了
I've heard enough.
求你了 桃乐茜 你会享受人生中最美好的时光
Please, Dorothy, you'll have the time of your life.
最美好的时光?
The time of my life?
斯坦 上次你说这话我开心了12秒
Stan, the last time you said that it took 12 seconds,
结果怀着三个月身孕嫁给了你
and I ended up three months pregnant at my own wedding.
我跟你说实话吧
Look, I'll level with you.
我买♥♥了三张今天球赛的票 却找不到人陪我一起去
I got three tickets to today's ballgame
and I can't find anyone to go with me.
我没有那么多朋友
Guess I don't have many friends.
哦 你在骗谁啊?
Oh, who are you kidding?
你压根就没有朋友
You don't have any friends.
啊 我和你一起去 斯坦
Ah, I'll go with you, Stan.
妈 你去?
Ma, you will?!
我在车里等你 斯坦利
I'll be waiting in the car, Stanley.
桃乐茜?
Dorothy?
我想不出世界上还有什么事比这更让我糟心的
I can't think of anything in the world I would rather do less.
真的吗?那你难道想和我上♥床♥吗?
Really? Would you like to go to bed with me?
那我还是去球赛吧
Take me out to the ballgame.
斯坦利 这座位离球场太远了
Stanley, these these seats are pretty far from the field.
是的 桃乐茜 棒球本来就是要在看台上看的
Yeah. Dorothy, baseball was meant to be seen from the bleachers,
在有真草坪的 小而私密的公园里
in small, intimate parks with real grass.
要说我讨厌什么 那就是人造草坪
If there's anything I hate, it is artificial turf.
那也没能阻止你戴着人造草(假发)
That never stopped you from growing it on your head.
索菲亚 能被你拿来消遣 我真是太高兴了
Sophia, I'm having too much fun to be bothered by your insults.
你舒服吗 宝贝?
Are you comfy, babe?
还好 今天一定是我的幸运日
Yeah. This must be my lucky day.
我通常旁边会有一个汗流浃背的胖男人
I usually end up sitting next to a fat, sweaty man
还非要把衬衫脱了
who insists on taking his shirt off.
什么事耽误了?
What kept you?
想吃热狗吗 宝贝?
You want a hot dog, babe?
不 谢谢
No, thanks.
-遮阳板怎么样? -不
How about a sun visor? No.
你想要个坐垫吗?
You want a nice cushion for your chair?
别废话了 斯坦利
How about cutting the crap, Stanley?
我们为什么在这里 你想从我这里得到什么?
Why are we here, and what is it you want from me?
好吧 我本来想等我们唱完《带我去看球赛》再说
Okay, I was gonna wait until we'd sung
但我现在跟你说实话
Take Me Out To The Ballgame but I'll level with you now.
我生意上有点小问题
I'm having a little business problem.
什么问题?
What's the problem?
我破产了
I'm bankrupt.
桃乐茜 我需要点钱撑到月底
Dorothy, I just need a few bucks until the end of the month.
走吧 妈 我们要走了
Come on, Ma, we're leaving.
等等 我至少要看一个人击球
Wait, I gotta see at least one man bat.
太棒了!
What a hit!
我拿到了 我拿到了!
I got it. I got it, I got it!
妈 你没事吧?
Ma, are you all right?
没事 没事
Fine. Fine.
萨尔瓦多 下次
Only next time, Salvadore,
我们要么把床放低一点 要么把床头板拆了
either we start lower on the bed or remove the headboard.
我们刚排练完就赶过来了
We rushed right over from rehearsal.
她怎么样了 桃乐茜?
How is she, Dorothy?
噢 医生说她没事 她只是受了点惊吓
Oh, the doctor says she's fine. She's just a little shaken up.
现在休息对她来说是最好的
Right now rest is the best thing for her.
-她是个坚强的老太太 -是的
She's a tough old broad. Yeah.
我知道她会没事的
Well, I knew she'd be OK.
我在圣奥拉夫的时候也发生过类似的事
Something similar happened to me back in St. Olaf.
我在一场激烈的格瓦纳肯比赛中受了伤
I was injured during a spirited game of gowhackanoggin.
我应该...管他呢!
Should I? What the heck!
萝丝 什么是“格瓦纳肯”?
Rose, what is gowhackanoggin?
很像棒球 就是不击球
It's a lot like baseball. Except, instead of hitting a ball,
而是击打你的脑袋
you whack yourself on the head.
打十次后 如果你还能站着 你拿下一垒
After 10 whacks, if you're still standing, you take first base.
这比赛经常出现低分
It's usually a very low-scoring game.
萝丝 我们去咖啡店看看
Rose, let's go check out the coffee shop,
也许我们会遇到一些可爱的医生
maybe we'll meet some cute doctors.
-你好! -他已经结婚了
Hello! He's married.
再见
Good-bye.
那两个来做CT的?(猫扫描)
Those two here for a CAT scan?
病人怎么样了?
How's the patient?
把那该死的灯关掉 我要睡觉了!
Turn off that damn light, I'm trying to sleep!
妈!
Ma!
我在哪儿?我是谁?
Where am I? Who am I?
为什么我浑身皱纹?
Why am I so wrinkled?
不用惊慌 暂时性健忘症并不罕见
Don't be alarmed. Temporary amnesia is not uncommon.
索菲亚?我是斯坦 你还记得我吗?
Sophia? It's Stan. D'you remember me?
斯坦 又高又蠢 脑袋长得像猴子屁♥股♥的?
Stan, tall, yutz, head looks like a monkey's behind?
她就没事
She's gonna be all right.
你感觉怎么样 妈妈?
How are you feeling, Ma?
我很好 我们回家吧
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表