剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
Interesting.
听着 女士们 我很高兴这一切都公开了
Look, ladies, I am so glad that this is all out in the open.
你们都是了不起的女人
You are both wonderful women,
我想继续和你们两个见面
and I want to continue seeing both of you.
当然 决定权在你们
But of course that is a decision that you will have to make.
现在 请你们原谅
Now, if you will excuse me,
我该换上我今天的第三套亚麻西装了
It's time for me to change into my third linen suit of the day.
这么热的天 我穿着它们就像穿着面巾纸一样难受
In this heat I go through them like Kleenex.
当自己是谁了
Of all the nerve!
他怎么可能认为我会继续和他约会?
How could he possibly think I'd continue seeing him?
布兰琪·德弗罗从来没有分享过一个男人!
Blanche Devereaux has never shared a man!
或者披萨
Or a pizza.
那是什么意思 你这个满脸皱纹的老乌鸦?
And what does that mean, you wrinkled old crow?
这意味着菲德尔不满足于你这廉价货
It means Fidel is interested in more than just a cheap thrill.
他还想要一个有头脑的女人
He also wants a mind.
噢 是吗?
Oh, yeah?
好吧 我们走着瞧吧!
Well, we'll see about that!
出招吧 宝贝!
You're on, baby!
菲德尔 停!
Fidel, stop!
即使是手术袜也只有这么大弹性了
Even surgical stockings only have so much elastic!
你们好
Hello.
我以为你们俩现在已经去睡了
I thought you two would be asleep by now.
姑娘们 这件睡衣太透明了
Girls, this nightgown is so sheer
这啥都能看见了对吧
I believe you can see right through it.
你好 菲德尔
Oh, hello, Fidel.
你好 布兰琪 你好吗?
Hello, Blanche. How are you?
你又没有白内障 你说呢
You don't have cataracts, you tell me.
滚开 你这个50岁的老破鞋
Beat it, you 50-year-old mattress.
你 你这个可怜的老..
Why you, you miserable old--
布兰琪 布兰琪 布兰琪 你知道规矩的
Blanche, Blanche, Blanche, you know the rules.
如果你们中有人跟菲德尔出去了
When one of you is out with Fidel,
另一个不得干涉
the other one does not interfere.
我表示歉意
My apologies.
现在 我要失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我要好好去洗个热水澡
I'm gonna go take a long, hot, steamy bath,
水刚好足够没过我的大胸
with just enough water to barely cover my perky bosoms.
你就坐在2.5厘米浅的水里?
You're only gonna sit in an inch of water?
忍♥不了了
Oh, that does it!
不 不 不 女士们!
No, no, no, no, ladies!
女士们 让我们表现得更文明些
Ladies, let us behave in a more civilized manner.
你是对的
You're right.
我道歉 菲德尔
I apologize, Fidel.
我也是
So do I.
好了 晚安
Well, good night.
晚安
Good night.
-中午一起吃午饭? -六点吃晚饭?
-See you at noon for lunch?- And six for dinner.
十点跳舞?
Ten for dancing?
午夜可就吃甜点了
Midnight for dessert.
午夜吃甜点?
Dessert at midnight?
总还有塞果冻的空间
There's always room for Jell-O.
我恨你
I just hate you.
我后悔让你搬进来的那天
I regret the day you ever moved in here.
我后悔生下你的那天
And I regret the day I gave birth to you.
妈妈 妈妈 我是你的女儿!
Ma, Ma, I'm your daughter!
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
我得吃片头疼药
I need a Bromo Seltzer.
我需要芝士蛋糕
I need a cheesecake.
布兰琪 我讨厌看到你和索菲亚那样吵架
Blanche, I hate to see you and Sophia fighting like that.
她想抢走我的男人
She's trying to steal my man,
从来没有人 -
and no one ever--
敢从布兰琪·德弗罗手里抢男人
ASteals a man from Blanche Devereaux.
布兰琪 这都是你太自负了 不是吗?
Blanche, this is all about your ego, isn't it?
自负?
Ego?
桃乐茜 我哪里自负了
Dorothy, I have no ego.
你可以找几百个人去问问
And you can ask the hundreds of men
为了和我睡 会很乐意砍掉自己的右臂的
who would gladly cut off their right arm to sleep with me.
我同意桃乐茜的观点
I agree with Dorothy.
我觉得如果别的女人对菲德尔不感兴趣
I don't think you'd even still be dating Fidel
你也就不会和他约会了
if another woman wasn't interested in him.
姑娘们 我知道这听起来很奇怪
Girls, look, I know it seems strange,
但我碰巧对菲德尔有很深的感情
but I happen to have strong feelings for Fidel.
我无法解释
I can't explain it.
生活中有些事情无法解释
Some things in life defy explanation.
是的 就像布鲁斯·威利斯的头发没来由地消失
Yeah, like Bruce Willis's hair.
布兰琪 我想和你谈谈
Blanche, I wanna talk to you.
我没心情吵架
I'm in no mood to fight.
我不是来吵架的
Neither am I.
这就是我想说的
That's what I wanna talk about.
我们已经吵了好几个星期了
We've been at each other's throats for weeks.
这么争来争去 我们也把自己搞得筋疲力尽
We've also been running ourselves ragged trying to outdo each other.
不能这样了
It has to stop.
我不会放弃菲德尔的 索菲亚
I'm not giving Fidel up, Sophia.
我放弃
I am.
我正在打一场必败之战
I'm fighting a losing battle.
你更年轻 更漂亮
You're younger, you're prettier
最后他会选择你 这让我心碎
In the end he'll choose you and it'll break my heart.
他是你的了 布兰琪
He's yours, Blanche.
别生气了
No hard feelings.
哦 索菲亚 等等
Oh, Sophia, wait.
菲德尔还是归你吧
Why don't you take Fidel?
我有那么多男朋友
I have all those other boyfriends.
好的 晚安
Okay, good night.
索菲亚!
Sophia!
索菲亚!
Sophia!
萝丝 我有个小惊喜给你!
Rose, I have a little surprise for you!
饼干和牛奶!
Cookies and milk!
天啊 出什么事了
Oh, my God, what's wrong?
没什么啊
Nothing's wrong.
你只有在糟糕的事情发生时
You only do nice things for me when
才会为我做些好事
something terrible has happened.
萝丝 你的历史考试不及格
Rose, you failed the history test.
这是什么意思?
What does that mean?
意思是你错的比对的多
It means you got more wrong than right.
我知道 我数学及格了
I know that, I didn't fail math.
我说的是影响毕业吗
I was talking about the bigger picture.
这意味着你拿不到文凭
It means you won't get your diploma.
是吗?
Yeah?
那你的屁♥股♥挺大的
Well, you have a big behind.
哦 萝丝 萝丝 求你了
Oh, Rose, Rose, please,
我们能不能从成年人角度来看这个事情
let's try to keep this on an adult level.
如果你想谈论屁♥股♥大小
And if you wanna talk behinds,
你的屁♥股♥大得都能放《西部开拓史》了
they could show How the West Was Won on yours.
1962年的史诗型式西部片
呈现了半个世纪的美国西部历史
我真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
对不起 萝丝
I'm sorry, Rose,
但我得一视同仁地给你打分
but I have to grade you like everybody else.
看 桃乐茜 你判错了道题
Well, look, Dorothy, you made a mistake.
我答对了这道题
I got that question right.
萝丝 问题是谁是第三帝国的领袖
Rose, the question was who was the leader of the Third Reich?
你写的是弗里茨·斯蒂克梅尔
You wrote Fritz Stickelmeyer,
这是你高中历史老师的名字
your high school history teacher.
正确答案是阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥
The correct answer is Adolf Hitler.
我的历史书在哪呢
Where's my history book?
我们说的是这个人吗?
Is this the man we're talking about?
是的 那就是阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥
Yes, that is Adolf Hitler.
你想怎么叫他都行
You can call him whatever you want,
但那是弗里茨·斯蒂克梅尔
but that's Fritz Stickelmeyer.
我非常确定站在他旁边的是伊娃·布劳恩
I'm as sure of that as I am that's Eva Braun standing next to him.
你认识伊娃·布劳恩吗?
You recognize Eva Braun?
嗯 当然
Well, sure.
她是我们高中的体育老师
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表