剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
毕竟 明天又是新的一天
After all, tomorrow is another day.
冷静点 斯嘉丽 没必要这么夸张
Calm down, Scarlet, there's no need to be so dramatic.
求你了 她没办法
Please, she can't help it.
这里的每个人都爱演
Everyone around here acts like a ham.
糟糕的表演、舞蹈和唱歌♥越来越多
There's been more bad acting, bad dancing, and bad singing
比苏珊娜·索默斯的特别节目还烂
under this roof than a Suzanne Sommers' special.
萝丝
Rose.
布兰琪
Blanche.
桃乐茜
Dorothy.
来 桃乐茜 动起来
Go, Dorothy, go.
天啊 我不知道桃乐茜的独唱有多长
Gosh, I didn't realize how long Dorothy's solo is.
我真希望医生说她会没事的
I sure hope the doctor says she's gonna be alright.
我不会跳舞的 别问我
I won't dance, don't ask me.
注意一下 我给你们表演一个
Pay attention. You're in for a treat.
妈 别再演节目了
Oh, Ma, not another act.
不 桃乐茜 不是随便的表演 是唯一的节目
No, Dorothy, not just another act, the act.
我决定选择经典的索菲亚风格
I've taken a classic and reworked it Sophia-style.
感谢医疗保险
Thanks for the Medicare
感谢蓝十字和蓝盾医疗保险
For Blue Cross and Blue Shield
能让我的髋关节终于痊愈
For a hip that finally healed
处方上的仿制药是很便宜的
Remember on prescriptions Generic is a steal
对此我们表示非常感谢
We thank you so much.
你们觉得如何 别藏着掖着 我能接受批评
What do you think? Don't hold back. I can take the criticism.
令人惆怅
Depressing.
糟糕
Awful.
恶心
Stinky.
你们都去死吧
Go to hell, all of you!
我不允许家里养这个东西
I will not have that filthy beast in my house.
它应该送去农场
It belongs in a barn yard.
这不是一只农场鸡
This is not a farm chicken.
贝西伯爵是一只表演鸡
Count Bessie is a show biz chicken.
等着瞧吧
Wait'll you see this.
演艺圈的鸡
A show biz chicken.
她能做什么 弹钢琴吗?
What's she do, play the piano?
她弹钢琴
She plays the piano.
你等着看这个吧
You just wait 'til you see this.
好了 亲爱的 来吧 表演时间到了
Okay, honey, come on. It's show time.
是啊 别这样 亲爱的
Yeah, come on, sweetheart.
哦 我知道
Oh, I know.
开始吧
Here we go.
好的 伯爵 开始吧
Okay, Count, hit it.
她是不是很了不起?
Isn't she incredible?
你们说呢 姑娘们 她能留下吗?
What do you say, girls, can she stay?
我想是的 好吧
I guess so, alright.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
一定要把她关在笼子里
Just be sure and keep her in her cage.
也许我能说服伯爵给咱们
Oh, maybe I can convince the Count to give us
现场开音乐会
some live entertainment with dessert.
你们有想听的吗?
Have you any requests?
“别了 鸟儿”怎么样?
How 'bout, Bye Bye Birdie?
百老汇音乐剧
姑娘们 姑娘们 贝西伯爵失踪了
Girls, girls, Count Bessie is missing.
我去车♥库♥喂她 她的笼子是空的
I went out to the garage to feed her and her cage was empty.
她会在哪里呢?
Where could she be?
安吉拉阿姨
Aunt Angela.
这只鸡是哪来的?
Where did you get this chicken?
车♥库♥
The garage.
我想这意味着没有现场音乐会了
I guess this means no live entertainment with dessert.
你们怎么样
Oh, hello there. How'd you do?
我们得了第二名
We came in second.
哦 那太好了 得到了什么奖品?
Oh, that's terrific. What'd you get?
极其恶劣的对待
Treated badly.
他们叫我们别挡道
They told us to get out of the way when they took
获胜者在和安妮塔·布莱恩特合影
the winner's picture with Anita Bryant.
他们懂什么 我很想听听你们的歌♥
Oh what do those old judges know. I'd love to hear your song.
-算了吧 布兰琪 -拜托
Oh, forget it, Blanche. Please.
-哦 不 整个经历太痛苦了 -拜托
Oh no, the whole experience was too painful. Please.
我们只是想把它抛诸脑后
We just wanna put it out of our minds.
-拜托 -来吧 萝丝
Please. Hit it, Rose.
我必须说出我的感受
I have to say what I feel
迈阿密如此令人向往
Miami has so much appeal
一个吃海鲜的好地方
A great place to get a seafood meal
迈阿密
Miami
迈阿密 迈阿密 你很有个性
Miami, Miami, you've got style
蓝天 阳光 白色沙滩
Blue sky, sunshine, white sand by the mile
当你生活在这里
When you live in this town
每一天都会欢喜
Each day is sublime
哪怕是冬天也会温暖
The coldest of winters are warm and divine
迈阿密 迈阿密 你很有个性
Miami, Miami, you've got style
蓝天 阳光 白色沙滩
Blue skies, sunshine, white sand by the mile
更多的夜店歌♥厅
There's more clubs and night clubs
供君畅玩
All within reach
桑巴热舞直到天亮
Dance the samba 'til morning
然后躺在沙滩上
Then lie on the beach
景色自然美如画
Each view is a postcard
每天都是美好的时光
Each day a great time
如此完美迷人 怎能不让人流连忘返
The cream of the crop, it's the top of the line
迈阿密 迈阿密 你很有个性
Miami, Miami, you've got style
蓝天 阳光 白色沙滩
Blue skies, sunshine, white sand by the mile
迈阿密
Miami
你很有个性
You've got style
听着 你们都很困惑 很沮丧 关于房♥子的事
Look, you're all confused and upset about this house business.
你们只能做一件事
There's only one thing you can do.
那是什么 索菲亚?
Well, what is that, Sophia?
采纳一位睿智的西西里老人的建议吧
Take the advice of a wise old Sicilian.
-是你吗索菲亚? -不 查理·卡拉斯
You, Sophia? No, Charlie Callous.
许多年前 我父亲也有类似的问题
Many years ago, my father had a similar problem
当他卖♥♥♥房♥♥产的时候
when he was selling real estate.
我不知道爷爷曾经拥有过房♥产
I didn't know that Grandpa ever owned any real estate.
他没有 这就是问题所在
He didn't, that was the problem.
你看 事实证明他并不真正拥有梵蒂冈
You see, it turned out he really didn't own the Vatican.
不过他有个很亲密的朋友发过誓
Although he did have a very close friend who swore
说爸爸玩纸牌游戏赢了房♥契的那晚 他也在场
he was there the night Pop won the deed in a card game
和教皇罗尼
from Pope Ronnie, the Magnificent.
索菲亚 你在胡言乱语
Sophia, you're not making any sense.
不好意思哦 索伦夫人 现在可是凌晨4点
Excuse me, Mrs. Kierkegaard, it's 4:00 a.m.
索伦·克尔凯郭尔 丹麦哲学家
妈 这重点是什么?
Ma, is there a point to this?
如果没有 你要干嘛?
And if there wasn't, what are you gonna do?
给我的窗户竖栏杆吗?
Put decorative bars on my window?
当然有重点
Yes, there is a point.
如果你要出♥售♥房♥产 确保是你的房♥子
If you're gonna sell real estate, make sure you own it.
索菲亚 这房♥子就是我的
Sophia, I do own this house.
哦 还有人饿吗?
Oh, is anybody else hungry?
既然你提到了 我真的很想吃披萨
Now that you mention it, I could really go for a pizza.
我想吃中餐
I've been thinkin' about Chinese.
我想吃汉堡和薯条
I could go for a burger and fries.
我们为什么不全点呢?
Why don't we order it all?
哦 索菲亚 那太疯狂了
Oh, Sophia, that'd be crazy.
所以呢?这是我们第一次做
So, this would be the first time we did something
不寻常的事吗?
a little out of the ordinary around here?
妈 谢天谢地你来了
Ma, thank God you're here.
因卖♥♥淫被捕 真不敢相信
Arrested for prostitution, I can't believe this.
索菲亚 我们是无辜的
Sophia, we're innocent.
我知道 我真不敢相信这些蠢警♥察♥
I know that, I can't believe these dumb cops would think
会认为有人愿意付钱跟你们上♥床♥
anyone would pay money to sleep with you.
索菲亚 你是来救我们出去的吗?
Sophia, did you come to bail us out?
不 萝丝 她是来送通心粉的 里面有把锉刀
No, Rose, she's dropping off a manicotti with a file in it.
姑娘们 我们终于要见到伯特·雷诺兹先生了
Girls, we're gonna get to see Mr. Burt Reynolds after all.
我还以为这些票会白白浪费呢
I thought these beautiful tickets were all gonna go to waste.
你们谁不去?
So which one of you isn't goin'?
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表