剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
不道德的吗?
Immoral?
两个男人站在擂台上有什么道德可言
What's so moral about two guys standing up in the ring
把对方打得头破血流的?
beating each other bloody?
这是不公平的
It just isn't fair.
对谁?对赌徒?
What, to whom? To the gamblers?
赌博在这个州是非法的
Gambling is illegal in this state.
再说了 你也不被看好
Besides, you're such an underdog,
连黄鼠狼本尼都不愿意赌
even Benny the Weasel won't give odds.
那天晚上我在玩宾果游戏时无意中听到的
I overheard that at bingo the other night.
这样大家都能赢 没人会受伤
This way, everybody wins, and nobody gets hurt.
何乐而不为呢?
Now what's wrong with that?
好吧 我做
All right, I'll do it.
太好了!
Great!
佩佩 你妈妈是个荡♥妇♥!
Hey, Pepe, your mother's a tramp!
我要杀了你 冈萨雷斯
I'm gonna kill you, Gonzales.
还好他不吹小号♥
It's a good thing he doesn't play trumpet.
他的嘴唇看起来像肉饼
His lip looks like meat loaf.
放松 不要紧张
Just relax, don't be nervous.
-我不紧张 -你的手还好吗?
I'm not nervous. Are your hands all right?
拜托 它很好 他根本不出拳
Please, they're fine. He never threw a punch.
那都过去了 佩佩
Oh, that's all behind you now, Pepe.
这是你想要的时刻 祝你好运
This is the moment you wanted. Good luck.
在我开始演奏之前 我只想问一个问题
Before I start this piece, I just have one question to ask.
我会拉小提琴吗?
Do I play the violin?
恐怕我记不起该弹哪首曲子了
I'm afraid I can't remember the piece I'm supposed to play.
有时候打拳之后会发生这种事
Look, this happens sometimes after a fight.
我可以明天再来吗?
Can I come back tomorrow?
恐怕不行 你要到明年才有资格再申请
I'm afraid not. You won't be eligible again until next year.
天啊 真不敢相信我搞砸了
Jeez, I can't believe I blew it.
佩佩 这不是你的错
Pepe, it's not your fault.
他们不会再给你机会了
They are not going to give you another chance
因为你是古巴人
because you're Cuban.
嗯?
Huh?
因为你是古巴人
Because you're Cuban.
哦 因为我是古巴人
Oh, because I'm Cuban.
难道古巴人没有眼睛吗?
But hath not a Cuban eyes?
难道古巴人没有手吗?
Hath not a Cuban hands?
没有身体、知觉、情感、理智吗?
Organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions?
吃同样的食物
Fed with the same food?
被同样的武器伤害
Hurt with the same weapons?
得同样的疾病
Subject to the same diseases?
用同样的方法治愈
Healed by the same means?
不是和你们一样度过炎热的夏天和寒冷的冬天吗?
Warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer as you are?
如果你刺伤我们 我们不会流血吗?
If you prick us, do we not bleed?
如果你挠我们痒痒 我们不会笑吗?
If you tickle us, do we not laugh?
如果你给我们下毒 我们不会死吗?
If you poison us, do we not die?
太棒了 太棒了!
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant!
这是我们这周看过的表演学院最精彩的面试了
That was the finest audition for the acting
school that we've seen all week.
-祝贺你 -哦 谢谢
Congratulations. Oh, thank you.
我很高兴佩佩有机会成为演员
I'm so glad Pepe has the opportunity to be an actor.
怎么 你上次看过古巴版麦克白是什么时候?
Why, when was the last time you saw a Cuban Macbeth?
他会离开学校 在电视上演警♥匪♥片
He'll get out of school and spend his whole career
然后被逮捕 整个演艺生涯都是如此
getting arrested on TV cop shows.
妈 你看不到好的一面 是吗?
Ma, you don't see the bright side of anything, do you?
不 但我可以假装微笑
No, but I can fake a smile.
祝贺你 佩佩 我真为你高兴 真是太棒了
Congratulations, Pepe. I'm so happy for you. It's just so wonderful.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表