剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
Blanche, I'm glad we're alone.
我觉得我们应该做一件事
There's something I think we should do.
桃乐茜 我喜欢和你做朋友 但我还是算了
Dorothy, I like you as a friend, but I think I'll pass.
什么?
What?
什么 你什么意思?
What, what did you mean?
我觉得我们得告诉萝丝我们做了什么
Well, I think that we have to tell Rose what we did.
哦 是的 我也一直在想同样的事情
Oh, yes, I have been thinking the same thing.
如果他们发现她履历里的谎话
If they ever find out about those lies in her biography,
她会成为圣奥拉夫的笑柄
she'll be the laughing stock of St. Olaf.
嘘 他们来了
Shh, here they come.
姑娘们 姑娘们 我刚发现我们
Girls, girls, I just realized we're
正准备穿过赞布罗福尔斯隧♥道♥
about to go through the Zumbro Falls tunnel.
萝丝亲爱的 听着 我们有些事要告诉你
Rose, honey, listen, there's something we want to tell you.
现在不行 我们会有麻烦的
Not now, we could be in trouble.
当人们穿过隧♥道♥时
People have been known to vanish
就可能会从地球上消失
off the face of the earth when they go through that tunnel.
亲爱的 这太荒谬了
Honey, that's just ridiculous.
坐好了 要进隧♥道♥了
Hold on, here we go.
萝丝 听着 这是关于你的履历 亲爱的
Rose, listen, it's about your biography, honey.
里面有些东西
There's something in there that.
用哪个词说比较合适
Well, what is the word I'm looking for?
我不知道该怎么说
I don't know exactly how to say this.
等一下 妈在哪儿?
Wait a minute, where's Ma?
哦天哪 赞布罗福尔斯隧♥道♥的诅咒
Oh, my God, no. The curse of the Zumbro Falls tunnel.
索菲亚!妈!
Sophia! Ma!
怎么啦?
What?
妈 你在哪儿?
Ma, where are you?
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
我现在好了
I am now.
真不敢相信这是去圣奥拉夫的汽车
I can't believe this is the shuttle to St. Olaf.
你在上面怎么样 妈妈?
How you doing up there, Ma?
很好
Fine.
索菲亚 你为什么不跟我们一起坐在后面呢
Sophia, why don't you want to sit back here with us, honey?
因为跟你们一起走了三天
Because after three days on the road
这家伙的味道都比你们好闻多了
with you guys, this jackass smells better.
jackass有公驴的意思
谢谢你!
Thank you.
看那美丽的天空
Look at that beautiful sky.
是来到这里最美妙的事情之一
That's one of the most wonderful things about being here.
很漂亮
It is beautiful.
如此清晰
It is so clear,
看起来你可以伸手去摘星星
it looks like you could just reach up and touch those stars.
我不知道有多少人
I can't tell you how many people in
为了摘星星而从房♥顶上摔下来
St. Olaf have fallen off their roofs trying.
萝丝 我们现在在圣奥拉夫附近吗?
Rose, are we anywhere near St. Olaf?
我们越来越近了
We're getting close.
看 那是老树屋
Look, there's the old tree house.
天啊 我小时候和我最好的朋友英格丽德
Oh, gee, when I was a kid my best friend Ingrid
以前经常去那里
and I used to go up there all the time.
天啊 我想她了 我好久没跟她说过话了
Oh, gosh, I miss her. I haven't talked to her in ages.
你为什么不给她打个电♥话♥呢?(呼叫她)
Why don't you give her a call?
也许我会的
Maybe I will. Sure.
嘿 英格丽德!
Hey, Ingrid!
是你吗 萝丝?
Is that you, Rose?
嗯 你好吗?
Well, how are you?
好 英格丽德!你好吗?
Fine, Ingrid! How are you?
哦 很好
Oh, fine.
很高兴和你聊天!
Well, nice talking to ya!
再见,萝丝
Bye, Rose.
再见 英格丽德!
Bye, Ingrid!
谢谢你 布兰琪 这真是个好主意
Oh, thank you, Blanche. That was a great idea.
能让两个白♥痴♥增进距离真是太好了
It's great bringing two idiots closer together.
我想这就是圣奥拉夫电♥话♥公♥司♥的口号♥
I think that's the motto of the St. Olaf telephone company.
我开始紧张了
I'm getting nervous.
想想看 明天我就站在全镇人面前
Just think, tomorrow I'll stand in front of the entire town
被授予圣奥拉夫年度女性的称号♥
and be crowned St. Olaf woman of the year.
-你是萝丝·尼伦德吗? -是的
-Are you Rose Nylund? -Yes.
真是我的荣幸来载这位
Oh, it's an honor to drive the woman
击败艾玛·伊默霍弗 成为圣奥拉夫年度女性的人
that beat out Emma Immerhoffer for St. Olaf woman of the year.
我打败了艾玛?
I beat Emma?
是啊 我们以为她是稳赢的
Yeah, we thought she'd be a shoe-in.
经营孤儿院 收留无家可归的人
Running a orphanage, taking in the homeless,
给他们开施粥所
running them soup kitchens.
这些都是艾玛做的?
Emma did all that?
她真是个圣人 我是怎么打败她的?
Oh, she's a saint. How did I ever beat her?
萝丝 有些事我们得告诉你
Rose, there's something we have to tell you.
你看 我和布兰琪..
You see, what Blanche and I did was well.
萝丝 桃乐茜想说的是我们非常爱你
Rose, what Dorothy's trying to say is that we love you so much,
我们太想让你赢了
and we wanted you to win so bad that
我们在你的履历里编造了一些东西
we fudged some of the things on your biography.
编造?
Fudged?
说的好听那叫编造 这可是撒谎!
Fudge makes it sound cute. You lied!
我们只是润色 萝丝
We embellished, Rose.
萝丝 你做了很多好事 我是说 你是最善良的
Rose, you do good things. I mean, you are the kindest,
是我们认识的最正派的人
most decent human being we know.
你应该赢
You deserve to win.
但你们撒谎了
But you lied.
我不会这么做的
Oh, I'm not going through with this.
我不能在家乡做这些
I can't go back to my hometown and do
违背我所坚持的一切的事情
something that's against everything I stand for.
我要打电♥话♥给主办方 告诉他们我们不去了
I'm gonna call St. Olaf and tell them we're not coming.
司机 在第一个电♥话♥亭前停车
Driver, you stop at the first phone.
早上好!回家的感觉真好
Good morning! Isn't it great to be home?
哦 当然
Oh, absolutely.
我有一种无法抑制的冲动
You know, I have an irresistible urge
想要亲吻家里的每一件家具
to kiss every piece of furniture in the house.
如果你和别人一样有约会 你就不会这么做了
You wouldn't if you had dates like other people.
哦 嗨 萝丝
Oh, hi, Rose.
萝丝 别这样
Oh, Rose, now come on.
就因为我们改了你的履历
You're not still mad at us because we changed
你不会还在生我们的气吧
your woman of the year application?
亲爱的 我们很抱歉
Honey, we're so sorry.
我只是不喜欢你像这样生我们的气
I just hate it when you're mad at us and get like this.
好吧 我原谅你们了
Okay, you're forgiven.
哦这样就好了
Oh, that was easy.
我想过了 你们只是想帮我
Well, I thought it all over and you were just trying to help me.
我不能一直生我最好的朋友的气
And I can't stay mad at my best friends.
毕竟 我们一起吃了500多个芝士蛋糕
After all, we've eaten over 500 cheesecakes together.
再说 你们不是在圣奥拉夫长大的
Besides, you weren't raised in St. Olaf.
变成虚伪的骗子也不是你们的错
It's not your fault you're chronic two-faced liars.
你们好!
Hello!
哈里·韦斯顿医生 我还没穿好衣服 谢天谢地
Oh, Dr. Harry Weston, and I'm not dressed, thank God.
嗨 邻居们 欢迎回家
Hi, neighbors, welcome home.
嗨 德莱弗斯
Hi, Dreyfuss.
嗨 哈利 什么风把你吹来了?
Hi, Harry. What brings you here today?
你打电♥话♥告诉我你回来了
You called me and told me you were here.
记得你让我帮你保存邮件吗
Remember you asked me to save your mail for you
-当你不在的时候? -哦 是的
-while you were gone? -Oh, yes.
确实是 谢谢你 哈利
So I did, thank you, Harry.
你是这个社区最温柔的人了
You're just about the sweetest thing in my whole zip code.
我不知道为什么没请你过来吃晚饭
I don't know why I haven't had you over to dinner.
那就太好了
Well, that would be real nice, yeah.
我还想跟你检查的事
I've also been meaning to talk to you about an examination.
布兰琪 我是儿科医生
Blanche, I'm a pediatrician.
哈利 我没病
Harry, I'm not sick.
现在我真的得走了 德莱弗斯也是
Well, now I really have to go and so does Dreyfuss.
因为我们要出去散步 所以我们都得走了
That's why we're taking a walk because we both really need to go.
不该这么说
That's not what I mean.
我是说我散步的时候 德莱弗斯会和我一起
I mean I'll be walking, Dreyfuss will be going.
再见
See you all.
来 德莱弗斯
Come on, Dreyfuss.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表