剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
到厨房♥来帮我一下怎么样?
How 'bout giving me a hand in the kitchen?
她们在高中时也是这样吗 佩特里罗夫人?
Were they like that in high school, Mrs. Petrillo?
不 她那时候的胸其实要小得多
Oh no, her breasts were actually a lot smaller back then.
我是说他们是对手吗?
I meant were they rivals?
这是什么 新星吗? 我又不知道所有的答案
What is it, NOVA? I don't have all the answers.
黄金时段科学系列节目
请原谅索菲亚的失态 杰克
I'm afraid you'll have to excuse Sophia, Jack.
怎么 你听见我放屁了?
Oh, you heard that?
我以为靠在这些靠枕上就不会发出声音了
I thought I was safe backed up against these pillows.
不如我们去看看特鲁迪和桃乐茜?
Why don't we see what's keeping Trudy and Dorothy?
是啊 可能是在回忆往事
Yeah, probably got caught up reminiscing.
你知道老朋友聚在一起是什么感觉 失陪一下
You know how it is when old pals get together, excuse us.
怎么样
Well, that's that.
被人抽屁♥股♥是什么感觉?
How does it feel to have your butt whipped?
有时候我觉得很奇怪 但..
Well, sometimes I find it strangely titillating, but.
哦 你在跟她说话
Oh, you were talking to her.
特鲁迪 明天我们来场真正的比赛怎么样
Trudy, how about if tomorrow we play a real game.
你知道的 需要真正的技巧的
You know, something that requires real skill.
你是说侏儒冰上保龄球?
You mean like midget ice bowling?
我说的是网球 你个笨蛋
I'm talking about tennis, you doofus.
你不怕在网球场上被羞辱吗 桃乐茜?
Well aren't you afraid of being humiliated on the tennis court, Dorothy?
我 被羞辱?
Me, humiliated?
我怕你忘了 特鲁迪 我们还得穿网球服
I think you forget, Trudy, we have to wear tennis dresses.
穿就穿 你这可怜的中年母牛
You're on, you pathetic middle aged cow.
我很期待哦 你这坨讨厌的肥肉脂肪
I am looking forward to it, you miserable sack of cellulite.
对了 我告诉过你拉里·克劳斯前几天打过电♥话♥吗?
By the way, did I tell you that Larry Krauss called the other day?
真的吗 他结过婚吗?
Really, did he ever get married?
三次 如果算上维克多 实际上是四次
Three times, actually four if you count Victor.
你能相信吗
Can you believe it,
两个女人那样竞争 却没有一个男人感受到威胁?
two women competin' like that and there's not even a man at stake?
在西西里 女人竞争一切
In Sicily, women compete for everything.
最著名的例子是1947年的奶酪大战
The most famous example was the great string cheese war of 47.
即1947年巴黎和平条约
可是我又何必说这个呢?
But why should I bore you with that?
你们都有大学学分 学过历史
You all have college credits, you took history.
索菲亚 你是不是在烈日下晒太久了?
Sophia, have you been out in the hot sun too long?
有可能 我耳朵里有耳垢吗?
It's a possibility, is there wax running out of my ears?
天哪 特鲁迪比桃乐茜要技高一筹啊
Boy, Trudy is beatin' the dickens out of Dorothy.
哦 我得喘口气
Oh, I just have to catch my breath.
哇!
Whoo!
我们要继续还是你要放弃了?
Are we gonna play or do you wanna forfeit?
不可能
No way, no,
桃乐茜·兹博纳克根本不知道"放弃"是什么意思
Dorothy Zbornak doesn't know the meaning of the word forfeit.
就这她还是老师呢
And she's a teacher too.
难怪日本人走在我们前面
No wonder the Japanese are ahead of us.
我要击败你 特鲁迪
I'm gonna kill ya, Trudy.
你真觉得她能全力反击吗?
Oh, do you really think she can make a comeback?
当然可以 桃乐茜让特鲁迪满场跑
Sure she can, Dorothy's running Trudy all over the court.
-特鲁迪绊倒了 -她还起不来
Trudy tripped. And she's not gettin' up.
你觉得有什么不对劲吗?
You think somethin's wrong?
我想她晕倒了
I think she's fainted.
我希望只是晕倒了
I hope it's not anything worse.
不是晕倒 我以前见过这种表情
It is, I've seen that look before.
你不这么认为吗?
You don't think?
在这个世界上 西西里人知道两件事
There are two things in this world a Sicilian knows.
当意大利面粘在墙上时 就做好了
When pasta sticks to a wall, it's done.
当身体倒在水泥上时 就已经死了
When a body sticks to cement, it's dead.
为什么会这样呢?
Why did it have to happen this way?
我觉得自己像个杀人犯
I feel like a murderer.
不要再说这些胡话了
Now, I will not hear anymore of that nonsense.
这只是网球场上的意外 仅此而已
It was a freak occurrence on a tennis court, that is all.
她说得对 桃乐茜 你没做错什么
She's right, Dorothy, you did nothing wrong.
我是说 这也没有什么能在法庭上站得住脚的证词啊
Technically, I mean, nothing that would hold up in a court of law.
但为什么是特鲁迪?
But why Trudy?
她是我认识的最有活力的人
She was the most energetic, alive person I ever knew.
桃乐丝 在咨♥询♥中心 我们引导人们去接受
At the center, Dorothy, we teach acceptance.
生活中有些事情是不可避免的
In life there are some things that are inevitable
你只需要接受它们
and you just have to accept them.
她说得对 桃乐茜
She is right, Dorothy.
我知道 因为我亲身经历过
I know because I've been there myself.
你也杀了你最好的朋友 布兰琪?
You killed your best friend too, Blanche?
对不起 桃乐茜
Sorry, Dorothy.
我记得 我当时刚赢得小白玉兰小姐选美大赛
I remember, I was a blossoming bell who
had just won the Little Miss Magnolia Pageant.
布兰琪 在你开始之前 我现在其实很脆弱
Blanche, before you start, realize I am very vulnerable
我没有心情听你讲
now and in no mood to hear a story
和一个有四个名字的雅虎菜鸟
about you and some yahoo cracker with four first names
在玉兰树下互相抚摸的故事
pawing at each other under a magnolia tree.
不好意思哦 桃乐茜 我们不可能都来自
Well pardon me, Dorothy, but we can't all come from places
像布鲁克林一样开放的地方
as socially acceptable as Brooklyn.
对不起 布兰琪 对不起 继续讲故事吧
I'm sorry, Blanche, I'm sorry, go on with the story.
尽量不要说"该死的"和"鲶鱼"
Just try to shy away from words like tarnation and catfish.
好
Fine.
我第一次在操场上
Anyway, I was about eight years old
遇见凯西·李时大概八岁
when I first met Kathy Lee on the playground.
我们成为了亲密的朋友
We became fast friends, just as thick
感情深厚就像路易斯安那的糖蜜
as Louisiana blackstrap molasses
撒在玉米煎饼上 足足到大象膝盖那么高
on a stake of Johnny Cakes as high as an elephant's knee.
在密西西比河三角洲漂来漂去的船上
On a riverboat floating down the Mississippi Delta.
讲重点 布兰琪
Finish the damn story, Blanche.
总之 是在一家南方海鲜店
Anyway, it was at a southern seafood fry
我骄傲地拉着凯西·李去见我的父母
that I proudly dragged Kathy Lee over to meet my folks.
我妈妈看了凯西·李一眼
Well, my mama took one look at Kathy Lee
禁止我再见到她
and forbade me ever to see her again.
为什么?
Why?
因为我妈妈不喜欢南部邦联的后代
Because her mother was not into daughters of the confederacy.
即历史上的美♥利♥坚♥联盟国
在美国内战中 由南方11个州组成的政♥府♥
1860年开始脱离联邦 1865年春天被击垮
噢 我的心向着小小的凯西·李
Oh, how my heart went out to little Kathy Lee,
她就站在那儿 我们的仆人嘲笑她的仆人
standin' there while our servants snickered at her servants.
但妈妈坚持要我和她绝交
But Mama insisted I break off the friendship
否则我就不会得到崭新的圣诞马靴了
or I wouldn't get brand new ridin' boots for Christmas,
我就和她绝交了
so I did.
布兰琪 为什么这是一个关于接受现实的故事?
Blanche, why is this a story about acceptance?
因为多年以后 为了报复我
Oh, because years later, to get back at me,
凯西·李睡了我爸爸
Kathy Lee slept with my daddy.
这是我不得不接受的
That was somethin' I had to accept.
妈妈也接受了
Mama accepted it too, along with
因为爸爸送了一辆崭新的凯迪拉克作为生日礼物
a brand new Cadillac El Dorado for her birthday.
你知道 我家里算是有钱
You know, my family had a few dollars
我也很爱他们 但当你仔细去想他们的为人的时候
and I loved them dearly, but when you get right down to it,
他们做人其实也不怎么样
basically they were trash.
别担心 桃乐茜 同学聚会会让你转移注意力的
Don't worry, Dorothy, the reunion will get your mind off to it.
几个小时后就会有人来了
The people should be coming in a couple of hours.
派对 派对 我完全忘了
The party, the party, I totally forgot.
我没办法面对那些人
There is no way I can face those people.
哦 亲爱的 你当然可以
Oh honey, of course you can.
你们都是特鲁迪的朋友 你们可以互相安慰
You are all friends of Trudy's, you can console each other,
会帮助你分担痛苦的
it'll help you to cope.
也许你是对的 也许这正是我需要的
Maybe you're right, maybe this just what I need.
是啊 桃乐茜
Oh, yeah, good for you, Dorothy.
当然 宣布这个消息并不容易
Uh, of course breaking the news will not be easy.
想听我的建议吗?等几个小时再宣布
Want my advice? Wait a couple of hours before you do.
这种事会立刻让大家扫兴的
Stuff like this could put a real damper on happy hour.
听着 萝丝 记住 别乱说话
Listen Rose, remember, mums the word.
桃乐茜会在适当的时候宣布这个消息的
Dorothy will break the bad news in due time, okay?
打扰一下 有人看到桃乐茜了吗?
Excuse me, has anyone seen Dorothy?
她打了招呼就不见了 出什么事了吗?
She said hello and then disappeared, is there a problem?
哦 不 一点问题也没有 一切都很好
Oh no, no problem at all, everything's fine.
又不是有人死了什么的
It's not like anyone died or anything.
见到大家太好了
Oh, it's so good to see everyone.
特鲁迪在哪儿?
So, where's Trudy?
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表