剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
Rose, that is fantastic!
不会比阳光养老院贵多少吧?
And it won't cost any more than Sunny Pastures?
这就是一个小问题
Well, that's the one little problem.
莉莉安的社保不足以支付费用
Lillian's benefits won't quite cover the costs,
她每月还需要150美元
she'll need another $150 a month.
小问题? 萝丝
Little problem, Rose,
你怎么能让我们抱有这样的希望?
how could you get our hopes up like that?
谁会一个月多出150美元呢?
I mean, who has an extra $150 a month?
我来出
I do.
什么?
What?
我出
I do!
我们可以用我工作时拿到的奖金!
We'll use that bonus check I got at work!
可是布兰琪 你说过
But Blanche, you said--
现在别想劝我放弃 我已经拿定主意了
Don't try to talk me out of it now, my mind is made up.
布兰琪 你确定吗?
Blanche are you sure?
当然 我确定
Sure I'm sure.
莉莉安至少可以用
Lillian oughta be covered for at least two years
我丰胸账户的钱支撑两年
with that money in my bosom account.
布兰琪 我为你骄傲
Blanche, I'm proud of you,
但为什么突然改变主意呢?
but why the sudden change of heart?
我想是整容手术的事吧
Oh well, I guess this cosmetic surgery business
真的很微不足道
is pretty trivial, really.
上帝给我的 我也会用得很好的
I'll do fine with what God gave me.
莉莉安在这里让我意识到
Having Lillian here made me realize
我的问题不是什么大问题
that my problems are pretty trite.
我想就是这样的想法
I suppose something like this
会让你的胸看起来很小
does make your breasts seem rather small.
差不多吧
Well sort of.
那就这样吧 莉莉安的问题解决了
Well, then that's that, Lillian's problems are solved.
这不是很棒吗?
Isn't this terrific?
太好了 妈 太好了
Terrific, ma this is wonderful.
我是说这是一个真正的幸福结局
I mean this is a real happy ending.
那么 为什么我不觉得那么开心呢?
So, how come I don't feel all that happy?
我不知道
I don't know.
是因为我们知道莉莉安只是运气好
Is it because we know that Lillian's just plain lucky
很多老人其实没这么幸运
that a lot of old people do slip through the cracks
被遗忘掉了?
and are forgotten?
也许过不了多久
And maybe it may not be too long
我们自己也会像那样老了
until we're elderly ourselves?
我懂姑娘们 我们做个约定吧
I know girls, let's make a pact.
我们会一直照顾彼此
That we'll always take care of each other,
无论发生什么 我们都不会抛弃彼此
that we'll never desert each other, no matter what.
你可以相信我 亲爱的
You can count on me, honey.
你觉得摆脱我有那么容易吗 萝丝?
Well, do you think it's gonna be that easy getting rid of me, Rose?
那是修辞 萝丝
That was rhetorical, Rose.
哦 想想就会觉得欣慰
Oh, but what a comforting thought,
知道你永远不会孤单
knowing you'll never be alone.
听着 管他呢
And listen, what the hell,
如果我们真的要去养老院
if we do have to go to a nursing home,
让我们一起去吧
let's all go together.
但如果我们只剩下一个人怎么办?
But what happens when there's only one of us left?
别担心 我能照顾好自己
Don't worry, I can take care of myself.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表