剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第四季 第十五集
你吃的是什么口味?
What did you get?
我不确定 我觉得是椰子味
I'm not sure I think it's coconut.
里面是白色的
It's white on the inside
但是外面有一圈红色
but there's a red ring around the outside.
哦 那是我的口红印 我不喜欢椰子
Oh that's my lipstick. I don't like coconut.
太恶心了!
Aw that's disgusting!
那块巧克力本来在你嘴里 现在又到我嘴里
That piece of chocolate was in your mouth and I just put it in mine.
又什么大不了的
Big deal.
我们咬了同一块巧克力
We took a bite out of the same piece of chocolate.
赶紧上报给c·埃弗雷特·库普
Call C. Everett Coop.
美国卫♥生♥部♥长
我只喂了你两年奶
I only breastfed you for the first two years of your life.
你也觉得恶心吗?
You wanna talk disgusting?
那才恶心呢
That's disgusting.
-好吧 -别拿我出气
All right, all right. Enough already. Don't take it out on me
就因为你的约会对象在情人节甩了你
because your date dumped you on Valentine's Day.
埃德加没有抛弃我
Edgar did not dump me.
他和他的律师出城处理紧急事务去了
He and his lawyer were called out of town on urgent business.
拜托 这个人是卖♥♥鸟浴盆的
Oh please. The man sells bird baths for a living.
能出什么事 一只麻雀滑倒了 要起诉他?
What happened a sparrow slipped and is suing him?
我真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
雷蒙德打电♥话♥来说他得了流感不能带我去
Raymond called, he's got the flu and he can't take me
参加情人节舞会了
to the big Valentine's Day dance.
恐怕我得和你作伴了 桃乐茜
I guess I'll be keeping you company Dorothy.
你为什么想当然地认为我没有约会对象?
Why do you automatically assume that I don't have a date?
她也认为这是明摆着的啊
She assumes there are seven days in a week.
再吃一块吧 妈妈
Have another piece of chocolate Ma.
当医生说它们对你有害时
The doctor didn't know what he was talking about
他们自己也不知道在说什么
when he said they were bad for you.
你们这辈子见过比这更美的东西吗?
Well have you ever seen anything more
devastatingly beautiful in all your life?
让我想想
Gosh let's see.
这是个反问句 萝丝
That was a rhetorical question Rose.
你们的男伴什么时候来接你们?
When are your dates picking you two up?
我们没有约会 布兰琪
We don't have any dates Blanche.
没有约会吗?在情人节?
No dates? On Valentine's Day?
你们这些可怜的人
Oh you poor things.
哦 我为你们感到难过
Oh I feel awful for you.
重要的是要保持振作 不要沮丧
Well the important thing is to keep your spirits up and don't get upset.
喂?
Hello?
哦 史蒂夫 我都准备好了
Oh hello Steve. I'm all ready to go.
你说什么?我花了一整天来准备的
What are you talking about? I spent all day getting ready.
我恨不得把你的眼睛挖出来
Oh I could just scratch your eyes out.
我恨你 我恨你 你去死吧!
I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. Drop dead!
-怎么了? -没什么
What's wrong? Nothing.
不用等我了 再见
Well don't wait up. Good night.
布兰琪 史蒂夫打电♥话♥取消了约会 是吗?
Blanche. Steve called and canceled your date, didn't he?
是的
Yes.
桃乐茜 你怎么知道的?
How did you know that Dorothy?
我是先知 萝丝
I'm clairvoyant Rose.
你真幸运 我一进池子 就像石头一样沉下去
You're so lucky. I get into a pool, I sink like a stone.
但你怎么知道布兰琪的事的?
But how did you know about Blanche?
我真不敢相信
I cannot believe this.
和你们三个一起过情人节
Stuck here on Valentine's Day with the three of you.
这是我一生中最糟糕的一天
Oh this is the worst day of my life.
哦 别抱怨了
Oh quit complaining.
情人节这天 你可能会遇到更糟糕的事情
There are worse things that could happen to you on Valentine's Day.
我知道
I know.
你有没有过一个没有约会的情人节?
Was there ever a Valentine's Day when you didn't have a date?
拜托 我80岁之前还在给老头染头发呢
Please. Until I was 80 I was combing geezers out of my blue rinse.
我说的是很久以前发生的事
No I'm talking about something that happened a long time ago.
我和萨尔开车送我父亲横穿全国
My Sal and I were driving my father cross country
去参加婚礼时 我们的车出了问题
to a wedding when we had some car trouble.
当然 萨尔和爸爸一直都合不来
Of course, Sal and Papa never got along anyway,
所以在我们离开布鲁克林之前就有麻烦了
so there was trouble even before we left Brooklyn.
但我们一到芝加哥
But once we hit Chicago,
汽车就开始发出一种奇怪的声音
the car started making a strange noise.
萨尔瓦多 你在看什么?
Salvadore what are you looking at?
你不用假装懂车
You don't have to pretend you know about cars.
你要是想给我留下好印象
You want to impress me,
就学会用叉子而不是面包皮吃饭
learn to eat with a fork instead of a bread crust.
要我说 这是没油了
If you're asking me, he ran out of gas.
没人问你!
Nobody asked you!
我在跟你说话吗?我在和我女儿说话
Was I talking to you? I'm talking to my daughter.
对我来说 你就是空气
To me, you don't exist.
那是谁在开车送你
Then who's driving you
去参加你侄女在加州的婚礼
to your niece's wedding in California?
你惹爸爸生气了 找个修理工好吗?这里太冷了
Salvadore you're upsetting Papa.
Would you please find a mechanic? It's freezing in here.
这里当然冷
Of course it's freezing in here.
智障先生决定在隆冬的芝加哥抄近路
Mister ziti for brains decides to take a short cut
through Chicago in the dead of winter.
爸 他不是那样计划的
Pop he didn't plan it that way.
他丢了地图 他不知道走哪条路了
He lost the map. He didn't know where he was going.
我本来想给他指路来着
I could have told him where he was going.
我第一次见到他的时候就告诉你他是哪路人了
I told you where he was going the first time I met him.
没有目的地 那就是他要走的路
No where. That's where he was going.
你嫁给了一个流浪汉
You married a bum.
请等一下 我们的车出了点问题
Oh excuse me. We're having a problem with the car.
抱歉 我要开始午休了
Oh I'm sorry I'm starting my lunch break.
我回来之后 在你们前面还有三辆车要修
And when I get back, I got three jobs ahead of you.
真好 这正是我一直梦想的
Beautiful. Just what I always dreamed about.
在芝加哥过冬
Spending a winter in Chicago.
当然 还有在庞贝过夏天
And of course the volcano season in Pompeii.
给你两块钱
Look. Here's two bucks.
你走的时候能把工具借给我吗?
Will you lend me your tools while you're gone?
请自便 伙计
Help yourself buddy.
你想喝啤酒的时候 还先问我开瓶器用哪头
Salvadore when you want a beer you have
to ask me which end of the opener to use.
你现在要他工具干什么?
What the hell are you gonna do with his tools?
放松 我马上就能带我们离开这里
Will you relax? I'll have us out of here in no time.
十二年前他和你搬进那间
The same words he used when he moved you
没有热水的破公♥寓♥时也是这么说的
into that crummy cold water flat 12 years ago.
爸爸 他已经尽力了
Papa he's trying his best.
你不害怕吗?
And that doesn't scare you?
你这样不公平 你从来没给过萨尔瓦多机会
You're not being fair. You've never really given Salvadore a chance.
我不明白你看上他哪一点了
You know, I don't understand what you see in this man.
这不是我能解释的
It's not something I can explain.
你说的关于他的一切都是真的
Everything you say about him is true.
大家都知道他不怎么聪明
Lord knows he's not terribly bright.
他长得不怎么好看 也不太能养家糊口
He's not terribly good looking and not much of a provider.
但我还是爱他 我不知道为什么
But I love him anyway. I don't know why.
都是些小事 你懂我的意思吗?
It's the little things. You know what I mean?
我要上厕所
I gotta take a leak.
你能找到洗手间吗?
You gonna find the bathroom?
要是找不到 就在墙根解决
If not, I'll find a wall.
萨尔 你修得怎么样了?
Sal are you having any luck under there?
老实说 还不行
To be perfectly honest, no.
不行?你真没用 你就不能做好一件事吗?
No? You baciagaloop can't you do anything right?
我又冷又累又饿
I'm cold, I'm tired, I'm hungry.
你饿了吗?
You're hungry?
-给 -这是什么?
Here. What's this?
今天是星期四 情人节
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表