剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
萝丝 听着 我现在很累
Rose, listen, I am getting sick and tired
还被人认为是坏人
of being made out to be a villain
只是因为我按规则办事
simply because I play by the rules.
放松 明天就结束了
Relax.It'll all be over tomorrow.
如果我能走那么远
If I make it that far.
我想我在雨中陪练的时候得了什么病
I think I caught something practicing out in the rain.
我也是 我希望男孩子们不要得病
So did I. Gee, I hope none of the boys caught it.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
我见过他们练习 没有那么容易生病
Those boys can't catch anything. I've seen them practice.
- 嗨姑娘们 - 嗨 布兰琪
Hi, girls. Oh, hi, Blanche.
你昨晚和约翰的约会怎么样?
How did your date with John go last night?
完美 吃着晚餐 听着交响乐
Oh, perfect. Dinner and the symphony.
你一定是认真的
You must be really serious.
你这星期每晚都和他约会
You've seen him every night this week.
你是个幸运的女人 布兰琪
You're a lucky woman, Blanche.
你的约翰就是那种
Your guy John is just the type
我一直觉得很适合桃乐茜的类型
I always figured was perfect for my Dorothy.
哦 他当然是
Oh, he sure is.
他很聪明 很老练
He's smart, he's sophisticated.
反正他眼瞎
I was talking blind.
我去接
I'll get it.
你好
Hello.
你好 最近怎么样?
Well, hello there. How have you been?
是的 事实上 我今晚有空
Yes, as a matter of fact, I am free tonight.
我很想和你见面喝一杯
Well, I would just love to meet for drinks.
那就7点 再见
Seven is perfect. Bye.
布兰琪 别告诉我你在跟汤姆·加拉格尔通电♥话♥
Blanche, don't tell me that you were talking to Tom Gallagher.
如果是呢?
And what if I was?
但你今晚和约翰有约了
But you have plans with John tonight.
那么我只能取消了
Then obviously I'll just have to cancel.
布兰琪 我真不敢相信!
Blanche, I can't believe this!
你们俩不会真希望我只跟一个男人约会吧?
You two don't really expect me to
limit myself to one man, now, do you?
其中一个是个很优秀的男人
Well, when it's one terrific man, yes.
那你们俩还不太了解我
Well, then I guess you two don't know me very well.
布兰琪 这是你过去五年里最好的一段感情
Blanche, this is the best relationship
you've been in in the last five years.
你为什么要毁了它?
Now why do you want to ruin it?
因为这行不通的 桃乐茜
Because it's never gonna work, Dorothy.
- 为什么? - 因为那个人是盲人
Why? Because the man is blind.
你们俩能不能别再管我的事了?
Now, would the two of you please keep your noses out of my business?
布兰琪 你知道吗?
Blanche, you know something?
当涉及到其他人的时候 你才是那个盲目的人!
When it comes to other people, you're the one who's blind!
来吧 桃乐茜
Here we go, Dorothy.
两碗索菲亚自♥制♥的药
Two bowls of Sophia's homemade remedy.
萝丝 这没用的 我们得了流感
Oh, Rose, this isn't gonna work. We have the flu.
我们至少得试一试
Well, we have to at least give it a try.
今天的比赛很重要
Today's the big game.
我们不能让那些孩子失望
We can't let those kids down.
这里面有什么?
Ew, what is in this?
红辣椒 牛至 大蒜 鸡油和猪油
Red peppers, oregano, garlic, chicken fat and lard.
索菲亚发誓每次都管用 快吃吧
Sophia swears it works every time. Now eat up.
这太恶心了
Oh, this is disgusting.
-什么东西恶心? -你治流感的药
What's disgusting? Your cure for the flu.
这种药在我们家传了好几代了
Hey, that remedy's been in our family for generations.
-它一直这么管用吗? -是的
And it always works? Always.
当然 我以前从没见过有人吃
Of course, I never saw anyone eat it before.
放进喷雾器里吸就好了
Usually, you just throw a glop on the vaporizer.
哦 露丝 没希望了
Oh, Rose, this is hopeless.
我们今天的状态肯定不能指导比赛了
We're never gonna feel well enough to coach that game today.
看来我们得放弃比赛了
Oh, I guess we'll have to forfeit.
这会伤了孩子们的心
But it's gonna break those kids' hearts.
弃赛?你是说退出?
Forfeit? You mean quit?
你不能这么做 萝丝 我们家人从来没有放弃过
You can't do that, Rose. No member of my family ever quits.
索菲亚 我不是你的家人
Sophia, I'm not a member of your family.
假装是就行 怎么就理解不了这句话的感情呢
Pretend, Rose. I'm going for a moment here.
你没看过弗兰克·卡普拉的电影吗?
You never saw a Frank Capra film?
我来接手吧
I'm taking over.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
妈 你根本不懂橄榄球
Ma, you don't know anything about football.
拜托 有什么难的?
Please, what's to know?
你撞了人 抢了球 然后疯跑就行了
You hit a guy, you grab the pigskin, you run like crazy.
就像在西西里岛购物一样
It's like shopping in Sicily.
你好 索菲娅
Hi, Sophia.
我们走 弗雷迪 我们还有一场比赛要赢
Let's roll, Freddy. We got a game to win.
索菲亚这么做真是太好了
That was really a sweet thing for Sophia to do.
是啊
I know.
但如果她输了 我就送她往生极乐
But if she loses, I'll punch her stinking heart out.
太好了 真高兴你们俩都在
Oh, good. Oh, good, I'm so glad you girls are here.
我昨晚说的话太蠢了 我道歉
Listen, I acted so stupid last night. I apologize.
我需要和你们谈谈
I need to talk.
为什么 布兰琪?
Why, Blanche?
不管我们说什么 你最终都会做你想做的事
No matter what we say, you're gonna
end up doing exactly what you want.
我们昨晚告诉过你 你推开了一个很棒的男人
We told you last night you were pushing
你确实这么做了 不是吗?
away a terrific guy, and you did, didn't you?
是的 但你们不明白我为什么把约翰推开
Yes, but you don't understand why I pushed John away.
你告诉我们因为他是盲人 布兰琪
You told us, Blanche. Because he's blind.
是的 因为他是盲人
Yes, because he's blind.
但你不知道和一个盲人约会对我来说意味着什么
But you don't know what it meant to me, dating a blind man.
约翰让我觉得没有安全感 因为他看不到我的美貌
John took away the one thing I'd always felt secure about, my looks.
我是如何吸引男人的?
How do I always attract men?
靠的是美貌和性感 再露出一点腿
By being pretty, by acting sexy, showing a little leg.
对约翰来说 这些都不起作用
With John, those things don't work.
我和他在一起的一半时间都在想
I spent half the time I was with him thinking,
这个男人到底喜欢我什么?
what in the world does this man like about me?
所以你回到汤姆身边是因为你知道他喜欢什么
So you went back to Tom because you know what he likes.
是的 但我和他在一起的那段时间
Yes, but the whole time I was with him
我很痛苦 因为我想和约翰在一起
I was miserable, 'cause I wanted to be with John.
那就把这些都告诉约翰
Well, then tell all this to John.
我想这是我唯一的选择了
I guess that is my only choice.
我今晚会去找他 然后和他重修旧好
Yes, I'm gonna look him up tonight and I'm gonna patch things up.
哦 谢谢你们
Oh, thank you.
我很高兴我们又成了朋友
I'm so glad we're friends again.
哦 亲爱的 我们当然是朋友了
Oh, honey, of course we are.
另外 我从来没问过你们得了什么病
And by the way, I have never asked you what it is y'all have.
我们也不确定
Oh, we're not sure.
我们只知道它会让你的皮肤长斑
All we know is it makes your skin blotchy,
眼睛肿了 脸也肿了
and your eyes puffy and your cheeks swollen.
而且会心悸
And you get heart palpitations.
心悸是件好事
Good thing for those palpitations,
否则你可能永远都不知道你得了病
otherwise you might never have known you even had it.
好吧 这是比赛计划
Okay, here's the game plan.
我们把它放在地上
We keep it on the ground.
然后 当它们在地面上适应了
Then, when they're used to it on the ground,
我们从空中攻击他们
we attack them through the air.
60年来 我一直用同样的方法做♥爱♥
I've used the same formula for 60 years of lovemaking.
相信我 这很有效
Trust me, it works.
好了 大家上场吧
Okay, everybody, hit the field.
好!
Yeah!
你不高兴是因为你不能参赛 是吗?
You're upset 'cause you can't play, aren't you?
如果你允许的话 我还是可以上的
Still could, if you let me.
你不是还少两磅吗?
Aren't you still 2 pounds below the limit?
是的 我讨厌当小个子
Yeah. Boy, I hate being small.
个子小也不全是坏事
Hey, being small isn't all bad.
过来人告诉你
Take it from someone who knows.
你是说你自己吗?
You mean you?
你看到比利·巴蒂坐在这里了吗?
You see Billy Barty sitting here?
身高1.14米
小个子也有很大的优势
There are big advantages to being small.
第一 你永远不会穿不下你的衣服
One, you never outgrow your clothes.
第二 你很少撞到头
Two, you seldom bump your head.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表