剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第四季 第十六集
你们俩怎么都穿黑色衣服?你们刚参加完葬礼吗?
Why are you both wearing black? Did you just come from a funeral?
不 萝丝 我们是去给约翰尼·卡什伴唱
No, Rose, we were singing backup for Johnny Cash.
美国音乐家
通常穿着黑色衣服 性格叛逆
我们当然去参加葬礼了
Of course we were at a funeral.
谁死了?
Who died?
我最好的朋友 伊迪丝·弗兰纳里
My best friend, Edith Flannery.
我以为米尔德丽德·范伯格是你最好的朋友?
I thought Mildred Feinberg was your best friend?
是的 但我们已经分开了
She was, but we've grown apart.
我觉得她的死与此有关
I think her death had something to do with it.
我还以为伊迪丝会活得久一点
I really thought Edith would be around longer.
她才88岁 身体非常健康
She was only 88 years old and in perfect health.
然后有一天晚上 宾果 她闭上眼睛就走了
Then one night, bingo! She closes her eyes and she's gone.
她是在睡梦中死的?
She died in her sleep?
你聋了吗?我说她是玩宾果游戏的时候死的
What are you, deaf? I said she died playing bingo.
我想菲利斯·格鲁克曼会成为我的新朋友
Well, I guess Phyllis Gluckman'll be my new best friend.
妈 我以为你讨厌菲利斯·格拉克曼
Ma, I thought you hated Phyllis Gluckman.
是啊 但我朋友一个一个都去了
I do, but the rate my friends are going,
我不会花那么多时间和她在一起了
I won't have to spend that much time with her.
我觉得索菲亚真的被这件事吓坏了
I think Sophia's really been shaken up by this.
并不是只有她一个人
She's not the only one.
桃乐茜 你这话是什么意思?
Dorothy, whaddya mean?
妈妈已经82岁了 伊迪丝只比她大6岁
Ma's 82 years old, Edith was only six years older.
你们可以猜到我在想什么
You can guess what I'm thinking.
你觉得你和索菲娅在一起的时间不多了
You're thinking your time with Sophia may be runnin' short.
哇布兰琪 太棒了!猜猜我在想什么!
Wow, Blanche, that's amazing! Now guess what I'm thinking!
葬礼后我和伊迪丝的女儿谈过
I was talking to Edith's daughter after the funeral.
她是从旧金山飞过来的
She had flown in from San Francisco.
她一直跟我说她有多难过
She kept telling me how bad she felt
她已经一年多没见过她妈妈了
that she hadn't seen her mother in over a year.
当两个人距离太远的时候
Well it's hard to stay close to someone
很难就再维持亲密关系了
when they live clear across the country.
我和我妈妈住在同一所房♥子里
Well I live in the same house with my mother
然而我们在一起的美好时光却很少
and yet we spend very little quality time together.
有时候我们看电视的时候 我开始想…
You know sometimes we'll be watching TV and I start wondering...
我还能有多少次这样的机会
how many more times I have left like that.
然后我发现自己盯着她看
Then I find myself staring at her
就好像我要把她的脸定格在我的记忆里
and, like I'm trying to freeze her face in my memory.
就像我永远不会忘记任何一条皱纹一样
Like I never want to forget one single line or wrinkle.
突然她会转过来对我说
And suddenly she'll turn to me and say,
“你为什么盯着我看?”
"Why are you staring at me?
“过去半个小时我一直想挖鼻子”
"I've been wanting to pick my nose for the past half hour."
桃乐茜 我只有一条简单的原则
Well, Dorothy, I live by one simple rule:
今天就和别人分享你的爱
Share your love with people today,
因为他们明天可能就不在了
'cause they may be gone tomorrow.
布兰琪 你说得很对
That's a beautiful sentiment, Blanche.
与很多旅行推销员约会 有此感悟
Comes from datin' a lot of travelin' salesmen.
我小时候在圣奥拉夫听过一个寓言
I heard a fable when I was a little girl
也许能帮上忙 你们要听吗?
in Saint Olaf that might help. Can I tell you?
这就对了 萝丝 在我情绪低落
That's right, Rose, wait 'til my defenses
的时候来跟我叨叨这些
are down and take advantage of me.
好吧
Okie dokie.
很久很久以前在神奇的弗拉弗鲁芬港
Once upon a time, in the magical land of Flafluevenhaven--
住着一只平庸的老虎图德
lived Toonder, the Mediocre Tiger.
他之所以被称为平庸
He was called mediocre
因为他没有什么特别之处
because there was nothing special about him.
他没有天赋也不聪明
He wasn't talented, he wasn't smart,
他既不富有也不英俊
he wasn't rich, he wasn't handsome,
他什么都不擅长
he wasn't good at anything.
如果他也戴了一顶难看的假发 她可能是在说斯坦利
If he also wore a bad toupee, she could be describing my Stanley.
总之 这让图德的妻子很痛苦
Anyway, it made Toonder's wife miserable
因为她丈夫以平庸著称
that her husband was best known for being mediocre--
我知道玛丽莲·奎尔也是这么想的
I understand Marilyn Quayle feels the same way.
其夫是丹·奎尔 1989年出任老布♥什♥的副总统
所以她请求她的仙女教母赐予她丈夫
So she asked her fairy godmother to grant Toonder
能施展神奇魔法的能力
the ability to perform incredible feats
她的愿望实现了
of magic and her wish was granted.
平庸的图德变成了伟大的图德 !
Toonder the Mediocre became Toonder the Magnificent!
我猜他是不想改毛巾上的字母吧?
I guess he didn't wanna change the monograms on his towels, hmm ?
图德花了很多时间去表演
Well, Toonder the Tiger spent so much time performing
他没有足够的时间陪他的妻子
that he didn't have enough time to spend with his wife.
她告诉他 她想念他们在一起的时光
Well, she told him that she missed the time
那时他还很平庸
they had together when he was just mediocre.
所以图德再次使用了他的魔法
So Toonder used his magic only once more,
就是让他的能力消失
and that was to make his powers disappear.
他们从此幸福地生活在一起?
And they lived happily ever after?
不 事实上她觉得厌倦了就跑了
No, actually, she got bored and ran off
和黄鼠狼维斯布拉特一起跑的
with Weisblat the Weasel, that was--
图德以前的业务经理
Toonder's old business manager.
但他们从此过上了幸福的生活
But they lived happily ever after.
图德怎么了?
What happened to Toonder?
谁在乎呢 布兰琪?
Oh, who cares, Blanche?
一旦你听到"从此幸福地生活在一起"就结束了
I mean, once you hear happily ever after, it's over.
桃乐茜 你从中有什么感悟吗?
Well, Dorothy, did you get anything out of this?
事实上我有个想法 你们知道我要做什么吗?
Actually, I did get an idea. You know what I'm gonna do?
我要带妈妈去佛罗里达群岛的小木屋过周末
I'm gonna take Ma away for the weekend
to a cabin in the Florida Keys,
在那里我们可以一起度过美好时光
where we can spend some quality time together.
你是从她的寓言里得到这个想法的吗?
You got that idea from her fable?
不 我从某人放在桌子上的小册子上想到的
No, I got it from this brochure somebody left on the table.
但我告诉你 如果不是她的寓言
But I'll tell ya, I never would have read it
让我无聊得要死 我是绝不会看的
if her fable hadn't bored me to tears.
谢谢你 萝丝
Thank you, Rose.
不客气!
You're welcome!
妈 我有个惊喜给你!
Ma, I have a surprise for you!
你周六晚上有约会了?
You got a date Saturday night.
比这更好 妈 我们周末要出去 就我们俩
Better. Ma, we're going away for the weekend, just the two of us.
收拾好行李 我们要去礁岛的小木屋了
So pack your bags, we're off to a cabin in the Keys.
等等桃乐茜 你以前就骗过我一次
Wait a minute, Dorothy, you've pulled this one on me once before.
还记得荫松退休村吗?
Remember Shady Pines Retirement Village?
她当时告诉我我们要去度假
She told me we were going to a resort.
我们停在一个看起来像贝茨汽车旅馆的地方
We pull up to this place that looks like the Bates Motel,
《惊魂记》中的案发地点
两个穿白大褂的人把我拖进去
and two goons in white coats drag me inside,
在接下来的一年半时间里 我被人逼着做挂绳
and for the next year and a half I'm
forced to make lanyards against my will.
妈 你知道不是这样的
Ma, you know that's not how it was.
你说得对 有时候他们逼我做鹿皮鞋
You're right, sometimes they forced me to make moccasins.
不谢谢 别来这招了
No, thanks, not again.
妈 我只想和你一起过周末 就我们俩
Look, Ma, all I want us to do is go away together, just the two of us.
妈 你想去哪我们就去哪
Ma, we'll go anywhere you wanna go.
太好了 我想去迪斯尼乐园
Great, I wanna go to Disney World.
那我们就去那
Then that's where we're going.
我说了这么多年你突然要带我去了?
Oh? All of a sudden you're gonna take
me after I've been asking for years?
没错!
That's right!
和我说下你们的鞋码
Leave your shoe sizes and let me know
你们想要棕色还是黑色的鹿皮鞋
whether you want your moccasins in brown or black.
你好我是桃乐茜·兹博纳克
Oh, hello, this is Dorothy Zbornak.
我想确认一下我预订的去奥兰多的505航♥班♥
I'd like to confirm my reservation on flight 505 to Orlando.
我们回顾一下让我母亲
Uh, now, let's go over the arrangements I made
在登机口被带走的计划
to have my mother taken away at the departure gate.
你不知道我在说什么吗?
You don't know what I'm talking about?
我也不知道 再见
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表