剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
第三 全世界都会觉得你很可爱
Three, the world thinks you're cute.
身高1.48米
你觉得丹尼·德维托凭他的美貌就能出名吗?
You think Danny DeVito got to be famous with his good looks?
个子小没什么不好的 孩子
There's nothing wrong with being small, kid,
但是作弊是不对的
but it is wrong to cheat.
如果你在生活中学会遵守规则 公平竞争
If you learn in life to follow the rules and play fair,
你会在人群中脱颖而出的
you'll be heads above the crowd.
索菲亚 我突然感觉好多了
You know, Sophia, all of a sudden I feel so much better.
我就觉得在你这个年纪 陈词滥调会有用
I had a feeling at your age a good cliche would work.
-把这个吃了 -这是什么?
Now eat this. What is it?
那是肉丸椒三明治
That's a meatball and pepper sandwich.
如果这都不能给你增重 那也没什么东西可以了
If that doesn't put the weight on you, nothing will.
-好了 穿好队服 -好!
OK, get suited up. All right!
别光站在那儿
Well, don't just stand there.
什么?
What?
是你的香水 布兰琪 它每次都出♥卖♥♥♥你
It's your perfume, Blanche. It gives you away every time.
作为一个盲人你的知觉真是敏锐
Oh, goodness. For a blind man, you're certainly observant.
- 请坐 - 谢谢你!
Have a seat. Thank you.
你的秘书告诉我 你要在这里见个人
Your secretary told me you were meeting somebody here,
所以我不耽误你了 约翰
so I won't keep you, John.
我只是觉得我们应该谈谈
I just thought we ought to talk.
布兰琪 如果你是来为昨晚的事道歉的
Blanche, if you've come to apologize for last night,
我理解
I understand.
我不确定你能理解我 约翰
Well, I'm not sure you do, John.
我很喜欢你
I like you very much.
问题是 我不知道你喜欢我哪一点
Problem is, I just don't know what it is you like about me.
我习惯了男人喜欢我的长相
See, I'm used to men liking me for my looks,
至少一部分是这样 而你不是
at least partly, and you don't.
我当然不是
I sure don't.
事实上 我很高兴不用看着你
As a matter of fact, I'm glad I never have to look at you.
- 什么? - 是的
What? That's right.
你看 当我喜欢一个人时
You see, when I like somebody,
我可以自己想象她们的样子
I get to make up what they look like for myself,
当我很喜欢一个人的时候
and when I like somebody a lot,
我会想象得更美丽
I make up a pretty nice picture.
我想知道你是怎么想象我的?
Would it be rude of me to ask just what that picture is you have of me?
你让我开怀大笑 所以你笑得很美
Oh, well, you make me laugh, so you got a terrific smile.
是的
Yes
你聪明又体贴 所以你有一双美丽的眼睛
You're smart and thoughtful, so you've got beautiful eyes.
是的
Yes.
你是个音乐爱好者 所以你的屁♥股♥很大
And you're a music lover, so you've probably got a big behind.
是..
Yes.
不
No.
只是想看看你有没有注意听
Just wanted to see if you were paying attention.
我觉得你太棒了
I think you're just terrific.
我昨晚做的事实在太蠢了
I feel awful stupid about last night.
不 布兰琪 我知道这不容易
Don't, Blanche. I know it's not easy.
我希望我们下周也能相约 我请客
I'd love it if we could make plans for next week. My treat.
我星期一给你打电♥话♥怎么样?
How about if I call you Monday?
太好了
Great.
- 约翰? - 伊莲 你好
John? Elaine, hello.
嗨布兰琪 这是伊莲
Hi. Blanche, this is Elaine.
你好 伊莲 我正要走
Well, hello, Elaine. I was just leaving.
约翰 你和伊莲今晚玩得开心点
John, you and Elaine have a good time tonight.
顺便告诉你一下 看起来伊莲
Oh, and just so you'll know, it looks like Elaine here
比我更喜欢音乐
is an even bigger music lover than I am.
哦
Oh.
布兰琪 和约翰一切顺利吗?
Blanche, hi. Did everything work out with John?
当然 我们下周要约会
Oh, yes. We're getting together next week.
我还以为你们俩在床上呢
I thought you two would be in bed.
我们刚出来
We just got out.
感觉我们一整天都在床上
Ugh, feels like we spent the whole day in bed.
你说得好像这是件坏事似的
You say that like it's a bad thing.
给胜利者(维克多)让路吧
Make way for the victors.
你们赢了那场比赛?
You won the big game?
不 萝丝 我们输了 我们只是改名叫维克多
No, Rose, we lost, and we all changed our names to Victor.
我们当然赢了 现在是吃冰淇淋的时候了
Of course we won. Now it's time for ice cream.
-好! -干得好 孩子们!
Yeah! Good going, guys!
妈 等一下 等一下
Ma, wait a minute, wait a minute.
妈 你让比利参赛了吗?
Ma, did you let Billy play?
比利 哪个比利?
Billy, Billy?
- 小男孩 棕色头发 - 她知道他是谁
Little boy, brown hair. She knows who he is.
- 他参赛了 - 妈 那是违规的
He played a little. Ma, that was illegal.
我给了他一个三明治 让他增重
Was. I gave him a sandwich so he'd make weight.
不幸的是 第一场比赛他就抽筋了
Unfortunately, on the first play it gave him a cramp,
他不得不下场 但他们在没有他的情况下赢了
and he had to sit out, but they won it without him.
我就知道他们可以!那是因为我的训练方法有效
I knew they could! That's because of all the discipline I taught them.
胡扯 是因为我教会了他们团队精神
Baloney. It's because of the team spirit that I taught them.
你们俩都错了
You're both wrong.
是我教的"墨索里尼雕像"法
It was the Statue of Mussolini play I taught them.
那是什么?
What's that?
第一场比赛时 所有人都压住明星四分卫
Everybody piles on the star quarterback on the first play,
然后剩下的比赛他就不能上场了
and then he's out for the rest of the game.
妈 你这么做太卑鄙了
Ma, Ma, that is a mean, underhanded,despicable thing to do.
第二次世界大战也是如此
So was World War II.
我们说的可是墨索里尼
We're talkin' about Mussolini.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表