剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
早上好 我是吉娜
Buongiorno, I'm Gina.
妈 太恶心了
Oh, Ma, that's disgusting.
你就不能找个更好的地方剪脚趾甲吗?
Can't you find a better place to clip your toenails?
别叫我妈
Don't call me Ma.
叫我索菲亚就像我其他朋友一样
Call me Sophia like my other friends.
妈 我很难过 别再说风凉话了
Look, Ma, I am very upset, so please stop teasing me.
桃乐茜 我从没跟任何人说过
Dorothy, I've never told this to anyone before.
我和你一起离开医院的那天
The day I left the hospital with you,
我的胃里有一种难受的感觉
I had a gnawing feeling in the pit of my stomach.
因为你怀疑我不是你女儿?
Because you suspected I wasn't your daughter?
不 因为生产花了38个小时
No, because I was in labor for 38 hours.
医生从餐厅用品店
And the doctor bought his obstetric tools
买♥♥的产科工具
from a restaurant supply store.
别再说疯话了 睡觉吧
Now stop talking crazy and go to bed.
晚安
Good night.
桃乐茜 你有止咳药吗?
Dorothy, you got a cough drop?
没有
No.
硬糖?
A hard candy?
没有
No.
-薄荷糖? -我睡衣上写着超♥市♥员工字样了吗
A Tic Tac? Does it say Kmart on the back of my nightgown?
事实上 确实如此 你这个吝啬鬼
As a matter of fact, it does, you cheapskate.
妈妈 我记得
You know, Ma, I remember
-当我还是个小女孩的时候 -天哪
when I was a little girl-- Oh, God.
我以前经常做噩梦
I used to have these terrible nightmares,
你知道 壁橱里的怪物
you know, monsters in the closet,
你总是让我睡在你房♥间里
and you'd always let me sleep in your room.
你还记得吗 妈妈?
You remember, Ma?
我还记得你和爸爸是怎么让我不哭的
And I remember how you and Pop would get me to stop crying.
你搂着我 吻着我说
You'd put your arms around me and kiss me and say,
"只要你在我怀里 一切都会好起来的"
"As long as you're in my arms, everything's gonna be okay."
妈 这就是我现在需要的
Ma, that's what I need now.
一个拥抱我 告诉我一切都会好起来的父母
A parent to hug me and tell me everything's gonna be okay.
别担心 宝贝
Don't worry, baby.
一切都会变得..
Everything is gonna be
这到底是怎么回事?
What the hell is going on here?
我在走廊里听到了你的声音
I heard your voice in the hallway.
我想知道为什么我的女儿这么晚还没睡
I want to see why my bambina was up so late.
别叫我你的宝贝
Don't call me your bambina.
多米尼克 你把宝贝吵醒了!
Dominic, you wake the bambina!
别再说了!
Stop saying that!
别对你妈妈大吼大叫
Don't raise your voice at your mama.
你小心我打你屁♥股♥
You know, you're not too old for me to take you across my knee.
要是敢碰我 你的牙齿会比你先回到西西里
You lay a finger on me,your teeth will be back in Sicily before you are.
这才是我的女儿!
That's my girl!
你很有精神 就像你美丽的妈妈一样
You've got lots of spirit, just like your beautiful mama.
谢谢!
Thank you.
这真是够了
This has gone far enough.
什么够了?
What's gone far enough?
我在跟她说话 听着 从现在开始她就是我的一号♥妈
I was talking to her. Look, from now on she'll be Ma Number One.
你是二号♥妈
And you're Ma Number Two.
我想我快要疯了
I think I'm slowly going out of my mind.
好了 够了
All right, enough.
明天我要去医院验血
Tomorrow I'll go to the hospital and have a blood test
一劳永逸地解决这事 明白吗?
and settle this whole mess once and for all, capisce?
现在去睡觉吧
Now go to bed.
谢天谢地 这事明天就能解决了
Oh, thank heaven this'll all be settled tomorrow.
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, Ma.
哦 我爱你 妈妈
Oh, I love you, Ma.
妈
Ma.
妈?
Ma?
你在跟我说话吗?
Are you talkin' to me?
-但是布兰琪 -别跟我说话
But Blanche-- Don't even speak to me,
萝丝 你做的太糟糕了
Rose, what you did was terrible.
我这辈子从没这么丢脸过
I've never been so humiliated in my entire life.
这不是真的
That's not true.
那你和除虫工人被抓的那次呢?
What about the time you got caught with the Orkin man?
别安慰我 萝丝
Don't comfort me, Rose.
好了 姑娘们 发生什么事了?
All right, girls, now what happened?
布兰琪和我去跳舞了
Blanche and I went dancing.
她确信她的艳舞比我强
She was sure she could out-dirty-dance me,
尽管我在课堂上表现更好 所以我们去了俱乐部
even though I am better in class, so we went to a club.
我先跳的 而且我很厉害
Well, I got up first, and I was pretty good,
然后布兰琪跳
and then Blanche got up.
跳得不好?
And she was bad?
嗯 我不知道
Well, I couldn't tell.
我被一个叫米克的人
I was blinded by the reflection
身上金链子的反光晃眼了
off some gold chains on a guy named Mick.
但我想笑声已经说明了一切
But I think the laughter spoke for itself.
够了 萝丝
That's enough, Rose.
桃乐茜 你在干什么?
Dorothy, what are you doin' up?
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
我一直在想妈妈
I just keep thinking about Ma
还有她到底是谁的母亲
and whose mother she really is.
你担心她可能是吉娜的?
You're worried she might be Gina's?
不 我担心她是菲尔·里祖托的妈
No, I'm worried she might be Phil Rizzuto's.
美职棒球员
我注意到她经常说“天哪”这俩字
I've noticed the phrase holy cow creeping into her conversation a lot.
桃乐茜 你没什么好担心的
Oh, Dorothy, you have nothin' to worry about.
哦 布兰琪 我当然知道
Oh Blanche, of course I do.
我正在面对这种可能性
I am confronting the possibility
那个和我一起生活过 认识并爱过的女人
that the woman I have lived with and known and loved
陪伴了我的一生 却可能不是我的母亲
for my entire life may not even be my mother.
但是亲爱的 这正是问题的关键
But honey, that's exactly the point.
你是不是她生的又有什么区别?
What's the difference if she did or didn't give birth to you?
你们俩真的很了解对方
You two really know each other
你们真的很爱对方
and you really love each other,
比大多数妈妈和孩子之间的爱还要多
a lot more than most mommas and their children ever do.
任何事情都不能改变这点
Nothin' that has happened or will happen can ever change that.
当然 我也可能是错的
Of course, I could be wrong.
打扰了 你想喝杯咖啡吗?
Excuse me, would you like a cup of coffee?
不用了 谢谢
Oh, no thank you.
自动贩卖♥♥机多给了一杯
The vending machine gave me two by mistake.
医院里 一切都不按常理出牌
Hospitals,nothing ever works the way it's supposed to.
等一下 等一下
Wait a minute, wait a minute.
就因为医院的自动贩卖♥♥机
Just because a hospital vending machine
多给了一杯糟糕的咖啡
screws up a lousy cup of coffee
不代表医院做错了什么
doesn't mean the hospital did anything wrong.
当然 像把两个孩子弄混这样的错误
Oh, sure, a mistake like getting two babies mixed up
会上头条新闻
makes the headlines,
但重点是 我可是了解情况的
but the point is, statistics back me up,
医院是非常高效的机构
hospitals are remarkably efficient institutions,
我是说真的
I mean, seriously.
医院经常会把两个婴儿弄混吗?
How often does a hospital mix up two babies?
你听说过这样的事吗?
Have you ever heard of such a thing?
有吗?
Well, have you?
你是来戒毒的吗?
Are you here for the methadone program?
对不起 我是来陪我妈妈的
I'm sorry, I'm here for my mother.
-手术? -不 验血
Surgery? No, blood test.
你呢?
You?
我认识的人要动手术了
Oh, I have someone going into surgery.
我能理解你为什么会有点紧张
I can understand why you'd be a little nervous.
你知道的 不管多少次
Oh, you know, no matter how many times
经历这事都是这样
you have to go through something like this,
从来都没有做好准备
I guess you're never really prepared for it.
看看我 我的手在颤抖 我在出汗
Look at me, my hands are shaking, I'm sweating.
我头晕目眩
My head is spinning.
我倒希望我能紧张一点
I wish I could be only a little nervous.
沃特金斯医生请到手术室
Dr. Watkins to OR, Dr. Watkins to OR.
那是我 我得走了
Well, that's me, I have to run.
妈 你怎么这么久?
Ma, what took you so long?
就只是抽点血而已啊
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表