剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
so I got a second dog and then the first one came back.
索菲亚 你在开玩笑吗?
Sophia, are you kidding me?
你自己来看看吧
Come see for yourself.
哇 两只德莱弗斯
Wow, two Dreyfusses.
不 一只德莱弗斯
No, one Dreyfuss.
这就是问题的关键 我想退回第二只
That's the point. I want to return the second,
但我不知道怎么分辨是哪只
but I don't know how to tell which is which.
这就需要你了
That's where you come in.
我该怎么办?
What do I do?
我能想到的只有一件事
Well, there's only one thing I can think of.
我们以前在农场的时候就这么做
We used to do it back on the farm
我可能有点生疏了 但我想值得一试
and I may be a little rusty, but I guess it's worth a shot.
不管是什么 做吧 我走投无路了
Whatever it is, do it, I'm desperate.
好吧
Okay.
来了
Here goes.
德莱弗斯 过来 孩子!
Dreyfuss, come here, boy!
这只是德莱弗斯
This one's Dreyfuss.
我不明白 布兰琪
I don't get it, Blanche.
这不像你
This isn't like you.
拜托 加里在最后一刻打电♥话♥来 取消了你的约会
Come on, Gary calls at the last minute, cancels your date.
你一点也不难过 也不怀疑
You're not the least bit upset or suspicious.
桃乐茜 就不能相信我一点
Well, Dorothy, give me some credit.
什么样的人会怀疑一个
What kind of person would doubt a man
母亲需要紧急胆囊手术来挽救生命的男人?
whose mother needs emergency gallbladder surgery to save her life?
另外 医院说手术
Besides, the hospital said the operation
要花5个小时 而那家餐厅
would take five hours and that restaurant
八点半后就不会给我们留位子了
just would not hold our reservations past 8:30.
布兰琪!
Blanche!
桃乐茜!
Dorothy!
我以为你们晚些才回来
I wasn't expecting you home 'til later.
我很早就下班了
Well, I got off work early
布兰琪的计划也被取消了
and Blanche's plans were canceled.
你今晚有什么安排 霍莉?
So what are you up to tonight, Holly?
哦 没什么
Oh, nothing.
只是在家里度过一个安静的夜晚
Just a quiet evening at home.
这裤子是哪来的?
Where did those pants come from?
根据这衣服标签 Gap牌子的
According to the label, The Gap.
等一下 桃乐茜
Hold it, Dorothy.
你还不明白吗?
Don't you get it?
霍莉有客人了!
Holly has company!
干得好 姑娘
Well, nice going, girl.
你下手可真快
You're a pretty fast worker.
我想这是我们的共同点
I guess that's something we have in common.
这是你们的另一个共同点
That's something else you have in common.
加里·塔克
Well, Gary Tucker.
你这个可怜的、一无是处的下等人!
You miserable, no-good lowlife!
你告诉我你妈妈要做手术
You told me your mama was havin' surgery.
确实啊
She is.
布兰琪 请听我解释
Blanche, please let me explain.
为什么?
Why?
这样你就可以编一些荒唐的故事了
So you can make up some cockamamie story
说你们是两艘在夜里擦肩而过的船
about how you're two ships that passed in the night
再也不会发生了吗?
and it'll never happen again?
省省吧 这些我都听过了
Save your breath, I've heard all that before.
你有吗?
You have?
是的 只是通常我是其中一艘船
Yes, only usually I'm one of the ships.
萝丝 现在一切都公开了
Well, Rose, it's all out in the open now.
我看得出来
I can see that.
霍莉 我想和你去厨房♥谈谈
Holly, I'd like to speak with you in the kitchen, please.
好吧 我拿上裤子就走
Well, uh, I'll just grab my pants and go.
霍莉
Holly.
萝丝 我不需要你说教
Rose, I don't need a lecture.
结束了
It's over.
不 不是的
No, it's not.
我明天早上就走
I'll leave in the morning.
我也不会再来了
Obviously, I won't be coming back.
就这样走了?
So that's where it ends?
你可真是好样的
Well, that's neat, isn't it?
你走进来 和我朋友玩了一会
You walk in here, borrow my friends for a while,
然后做些蠢事
then start acting like a stupid jerk
然后就走掉 就像什么都没发生过
and waltz right out as if nothing ever happened.
你想要我道歉吗?
Do you want an apology?
我要一个解释
I want an explanation.
霍莉 我搞不懂你
Holly, I can't figure you out.
你聪明 有事业 又有魅力
You're smart, you've got a career, you're attractive.
你为什么总是表现得像个傻瓜?
Why do you always have to act like such a jackass?
也许我从来没有学过
Maybe I just never learned
成为像我姐姐那样伟大的人
to be the great person my big sister was.
哦 霍莉
Oh, Holly.
这是真的 萝丝
It's true, Rose.
你总是有朋友 我没有
You always had the friends, I didn't.
你有男朋友 女朋友
You had boyfriends, girlfriends.
你和农场里的所有动物都是朋友
You were friends with every animal on the farm.
我从未学会如何交朋友
I never learned how to make friends.
你是没学会经营友情
You never learned how to keep friends.
你从来不为别人着想 只为自己着想
You never thought of anybody but yourself.
你不该再到处找别人的错了
It's about time you stopped looking around for other people to blame.
这是你的问题
This is your problem.
我以前总是很内疚
Oh, I always used to feel so guilty
和你相处得不好 但都结束了
for not getting along with you, but that's over.
就因为我们是姐妹
Just because we're sisters
不代表我们一定要做朋友
doesn't mean we have to be friends.
我希望有一天是朋友
I'd like to be someday,
但你得先迈出第一步
but you're gonna have to make the first move.
再见 霍莉
Goodbye, Holly.
亲爱的 你还好吗?
Honey, are you all right?
我很好
I'm fine.
哦 萝丝 亲爱的 你能原谅我们吗?
Oh Rose, honey, can you ever forgive us?
嗯 这要看情况
Well, it all depends.
从现在起 你会相信我说的话吗
Will you believe what I say from now on,
即使这不是你想听到的?
even if it isn't what you want to hear?
哦 我们当然相信
Oh, of course we will.
我告诉你 你会相信吗
Will you believe me when I tell you
有些人并不像他们看起来那么好?
that somebody isn't as nice as they seem?
我们当然相信
Of course we will.
我告诉你 你会相信吗
Will you believe me when I tell you
我们的猪莱斯特总是预言
about how our pig Lester always predicted
他每年都是奥斯卡最佳男配角 自从19..
the Best Supporting Actor Oscar winner every year since 19--
别逼我 萝丝
Don't push it, Rose.
好吧 我原谅你们
Okay, I forgive you.
哦 在这啊
Oh, there he is.
我一直在到处找那条狗
I've been looking all over for that dog.
哈里·韦斯顿刚停车
Harry Weston just pulled up.
德莱弗斯该回家了
Time for Dreyfuss to go home.
看 没那么糟 对吧 桃乐茜?
Now, see, that wasn't so bad, was it Dorothy?
你说得对
No, you're right.
你知道吗 实际上 他很省心的
You know actually, he was very little trouble.
是的 一点也不麻烦
Yeah, no trouble at all.
来吧 德莱弗斯 我们走
Now come on, Dreyfuss, let's go.
哟 德莱弗斯
Yo, Dreyfuss!
该退房♥了
It's checkout time.
他表现得好像
He's acting as though
德莱弗斯甚至都不是他的名字
Dreyfuss isn't even his name.
德莱弗斯当然是他的名字
Of course Dreyfuss is his name.
是吧?
Right, Dreyfuss?
德莱弗斯
Dreyfuss!
来吧
Come on.
也许我们回家的路上可以顺便去趟宠物店
Maybe we'll swing by the pet shop on the way home.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表