剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
You know her mother lived to be 94
直到生命的最后一刻都很有活力
and was active right up until the very end.
我记得姥姥坐在轮椅上的时候
I remember when grandma was in a wheelchair
她从早到晚忙个不停
she was on the go from morning till night.
但她总是有时间和她的孙辈们聊天
But she always had time to talk to her grandchildren.
如果我闭上眼睛 我能听到她说
Gee if I close my eyes I can hear her saying,
来吧 你们这些淘气包
come on you snot nosed little rugrats,
把千斤顶拿起来 都把我的轮胎戳破了
pick up those jacks they're puncturing holes in my tires.
但关于姥姥最神奇的事情是在1952年
But the most amazing thing about grandma was that in 1952
她决定从政
she decided to go into politics.
从政 ?
Politics?
啊哈
Uh-huh.
她觉得选举阿德利·史蒂文森
She felt it was her personal responsibility to elect
为总统是她的责任
Adley Stevenson president.
她不喜欢艾森豪威尔
Well she didn't care for Eisenhower
美国第34任总统
因为他声称解放了意大利
because you know, he claimed old liberated Italy
她说意大利已经足够解放了
and she said Italy was liberated enough.
已经有太多的人在星期五吃肉了
Already too many people eating meat on Friday
周六戴避孕套
and wearing condoms on Saturday.
她到底出了什么事?
What ever happened to her?
她去金星上定居了
She colonized life on Venus.
萝丝 我六岁时她已经94岁了
Rose she was 94 when I was six.
她去世了 你个白♥痴♥
She died, you idiot.
她是怎么走的?
How did she die?
当时我们也不确定
You know we're not sure.
一天晚上 她坐着轮椅离开了 再也没有回来
One night she left in her wheelchair and she never came back.
第二天 邻居家的孩子们开了一辆卡丁车
The next day the neighborhood kids had a go kart
车上有两个非常大的后轮
with two really big back wheels.
桃乐茜 你为什么不提醒索菲亚 她妈妈多有活力啊
Dorothy, why don't you just remind Sophia how active her mama was.
哦 亲爱的 妈妈眼里看不到的
Oh honey, Ma never saw that.
我是说 对姥姥来说 这没什么大不了的
I mean to Grandma it was no big deal.
她只是在做她一生都在做的事情
She was just doing what she had done all her life
所以她从来没说过这个
so she never even discussed it.
对妈妈来说
And to Ma, well,
她所看到的是她爱的女人满脸皱纹
all she saw was the woman she loved growing old
坐在轮椅上日益衰老
and wrinkled in a wheelchair.
这说明了两代人是多么的不同
Just goes to show how different one generation can be from another.
-当然 -我也有同感
-Absolutely.- I'll say.
我们现在该做什么?
Well, what y'all wanna do now?
我们不能浪费这一天
Well we aren't gonna waste this day.
我们必须做一些有意义的事情
We have to do something constructive.
《危险边缘》还有15分钟就要开始了
Jeopardy is on in 15 minutes.
电视智力竞赛节目
听起来不错
Sounds good to me.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我把蛋糕切开 马上就来
I'll just slice up this cake and bring it in.
索菲亚 你该回去工作了
Sophia, don't you have to go back to work.
拜托 我又不做脑部手术
Please, I don't perform brain surgery.
我只是给人指路去自助餐厅
I give people directions to the cafeteria.
如果我高兴 我就给他们指错误的方向
If I like them, I give them the wrong directions.
今天有人来看你吗?
Have any visitors today?
妈妈和爸爸今天早上来了
Mom and dad were by this morning.
他们带来了漫画书
They brought comic books.
我从不让我儿子菲尔看漫画书
I never let my boy Phil, read comic books.
当然 他16岁时我们共用一个内衣抽屉
Of course when he was 16 we shared an underwear drawer.
你今天给我带东西了吗?
Did you bring me anything today?
我不一直这么做吗
Don't I always.
我还以为你忘了呢
I thought maybe you forgot.
我永远不会忘记
I never forget.
但是我讨厌油桃
But I hate nectarines.
你必须吃
You have to eat.
索菲亚 吃不吃无所谓 你知道的
Sophia it doesn't matter, you know that.
胡说八道
Crazy talk.
肯定是因为你没有吃足够的新鲜水果 给你
Comes from not eating enough fresh fruit, here.
索菲亚 曾经他们输错了血
Sophia once they goofed up my blood
80年代早期
因输血不经检测和筛查而感染艾滋很常见
输血之后 任何人都无能为力了
with that transfusion there wasn't anything anyone could do.
没人能战胜它 索菲亚
No ones ever beat it, Sophia.
但总有一天他们会的
But someday they will.
也可能是明天 也可能是你自己 我相信
And it could be tomorrow and it could be you. I believe that
你也要相信
and you're gonna believe that
此时此刻 我们拥有的就是希望
because right now, today, that's all we got. Hope.
还有油桃
And a nectarine.
还有油桃
And a nectarine.
真丢人 我们今天什么也没干
You know it's a shame. We didn't accomplish anything today.
当然有收获了
Well of course we did.
我们今天发现 水果鸡尾酒配百吉饼也不错
We found out in a pinch, fruit cocktail is not bad on a bagel.
哦 嗨 妈妈
-Oh hi Ma. -Well hello there.
你们准备好睡觉了吗?
You guys ready for bed already?
是的 我想是的
Yeah, I guess we are.
我们很累
We're very tired.
我们今天在家里做了很多事情
Yeah we took care of a lot of odds and ends around the house today.
你做了什么 妈妈?
What did you do, Ma?
我今天做了什么?
What did I do today?
就像我每天做的 我买♥♥了一个油桃
What I do everyday, I bought a nectarine.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表