剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
-你知道在榆树街上的安德烈干洗店吗? -当然
You know Andre's on Elm? Sure.
安德烈把他的衣服送到那里
Well, Andre takes his clothes to this place.
我给你写下来
I'll write it down for you.
谢谢 我很高兴喝的是红酒而不是白葡萄酒
Thanks. I'm glad it was red wine and not white.
为什么?白色更容易洗掉
Why? White's easier to get out.
我知道 但我午餐时把红肉洒在外套上了
I know, but I spilled red meat on this jacket at lunch,
我可不想让干洗店老板觉得我笨手笨脚
and I wouldn't want your dry cleaner to think I was gauche.
-给你 -哦谢谢
Here you go. Oh, thanks.
我想我该走了
I think I'll run along now.
很高兴认识你 约翰·奎因先生
Nice meeting you, Mr. John Quinn.
-谢谢你!我也是 布兰琪 -德弗罗
Thank you. Same here, Blanche. Devereaux.
-再见 -再见
Good night. Good night.
布兰琪? 什么事?
Blanche? Yes?
我知道你会觉得我是个伪君子
I know you're gonna think I'm a hypocrite for this,
但我能不能找个时间打电♥话♥约你共进晚餐?
but is there any way I could call you for dinner sometime?
我只能想到一个办法
Only one way I can think of.
-什么? -看那张餐巾纸
What? By looking at that napkin.
上面有我的号♥码 再见
My number's on it. Good night.
你要点什么 约翰?
Can I get something else for you, John?
不 我想今晚就先到这吧 厄尼
No, I think I'll call it a night, Ernie.
好吧
Okay.
- 注意安全 - 谢谢 厄尼
Take care. Thanks, Ernie.
汤米·特纳 71磅
Tommy Turner. 71.
特纳 三餐都要吃噢
Don't miss any meals, Turner.
如果你不到70 你就不能参加比赛
If you're less than 70, you can't play.
弗雷迪·里昂 92磅
Freddy Leone. 92.
嘿 里昂 记住了 千层面
Hey, Leone, try to remember lasagna
不是夹在三明治里的
was not meant to go in a sandwich.
最后 比利·哈斯克尔
Last but not least, Billy Haskell.
72磅
72.
等一下 等一下 等一下
Wait a minute, wait, wait, wait.
等一下 等一下
Wait a minute, wait a minute.
他现在多重 妈妈?
How much does he weigh now, Ma?
68磅
68.
对不起 萝丝教练 我尽力了
Sorry, Coach Rose. I tried.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
-是你让我把书.. -拿来学习
Well, you said to take the book and-- And study.
好好学习 天天向上
Study, study, study, study.
星期六不准参赛 比利 抱歉
No game Saturday, Billy. I'm sorry.
各位 明天训练时见
Everybody, I'll see you at practice tomorrow.
非常感谢 萝丝
Thanks a lot, Rose.
你刚教了一群八岁的孩子
You just taught a bunch of eight-year-old boys
胜利比遵守规则更重要
that it's more important to win than to play by the rules.
多大点事 就差两磅也不行? 他是我们最好的球员
Big deal! Two pounds? He's our best player.
如果比利不上场 球队就赢不了
If Billy doesn't play, the team can't win.
萝丝 规矩是为比利这种人制定的
Rose, rules were made for people like Billy.
小身板不喜欢大身板压在他们身上
Little bodies don't like it when big bodies fall on them.
所以雷蒙德·伯尔终生未婚
Which is why Raymond Burr never married.
加拿大演员 身形庞大
姑娘们 我需要一些建议
Girls, quick. I need some advice.
妆再淡一半 内衣多穿点
Wear half as much makeup and twice as much underwear.
把它作为一个长♥期♥的建议吧
Take it as a standing recommendation.
索菲亚 我需要你对耳环的建议
Sophia, I need advice on these earrings.
适不适合戴着去吃晚餐?
Are they dressy enough for a really nice dinner?
布兰琪 别告诉我你又去见汤姆·加拉格了
Oh, Blanche, don't tell me you're seeing Tom Gallagher again.
不 不是
No, I am not.
我去和我跟你说过的那个男人约会
I'm seeing that man I told you about
我在酒吧认识的约翰·奎恩
I met in the bar, John Quinn.
我刚和他通过电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with him.
他今晚约你出去吗?
And he asked you out for tonight?
是的!
Yes!
我知道这有点快 但当我布兰琪·德弗罗
I know it's a little quick, but when Blanche Devereaux
想要一个男人时 她不会拘于礼节的
wants a man, she does not stand on ceremony.
或者地板上
Or the floor.
你看起来对这次约会很兴奋
You seem pretty excited about this date.
直觉告诉我这个人很完美
Something tells me this man is just about perfect.
约翰和汤姆完全不同
John is everything Tom wasn't.
他聪明、成熟、有责任心
He's smart, mature, responsible.
而且准时
And on time.
你们能陪他一会儿吗?
Would you girls keep him entertained for a minute?
在他见到我之前 我要确保自己看起来很完美
I want to make sure I look perfect before he sees me.
-你好 -嗨 我是约翰·奎因
Hello. Hi, I'm John Quinn.
嗨 我是萝丝 布兰琪的室友
Hi, I'm Rose, Blanche's roommate.
-嗨 萝丝 -快请进来
Hi, Rose. Won't you come in?
-你能帮我个忙吗? -嗯当然
Could you give me a hand? Well, sure.
没关系 我用这个吧
That's okay. I'll use this.
-请进 -谢谢你!
Come in. Thank you.
你好 约翰 我是桃乐茜
Oh, how do you do, John? I'm Dorothy.
-我是布兰琪的另一个室友 -你好 桃乐茜
I'm Blanche's other roommate. Hello, Dorothy.
我是她22岁漂亮的表妹
And I'm her gorgeous 22-year-old cousin.
嘿 我还有多少机会说这话啊?
Hey, how many chances do I get?
你好 约翰 我看起来怎么样?
Hello, John. Well, how do I look?
布兰琪
Blanche.
我是你见过的最可爱的人吗?
Am I just the most adorable thing you ever saw?
-布兰琪 怎么了?
Blanche. What's the matter?
你被我的美貌蒙蔽了双眼吗?
Are you blinded by my beauty?
布兰琪!
Blanche!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
想来杯水冷静下吗?
Want a glass of water to wash down your foot?
布兰琪 那天晚上你是不是没有意识到?
Blanche, was there something you didn't realize the other night?
你是说你失明的事吗?
Oh, you mean about you being blind, you mean?
不 我当然知道 我又不是瞎子
Oh, goodness, no, of course I knew that. I'm not blind.
并不是说这有什么不好
Not that there's anything wrong in that.
当然 也没有什么好的
Course, there's nothing so good about it, either.
-我们能走了吗? -太好了
Could we just go? Great.
我们要去哪家餐厅?
What restaurant are we headed to?
海边的哈维餐馆
Oh, Harvey's at the shore.
-你知道这家店吗? -不 我不知道
Do you know it? No, I don't.
你会喜欢的 那里的景色很美
Oh, you'll love it. It has a gorgeous view.
在这个队形中 你们排成一排 跑动时保持U型
Okay, in this formation you're lined up in a wishbone with the U-back in motion.
到目前为止有问题吗?
Any questions so far?
我有个问题 萝丝教练
I've got a question, Coach Rose.
我是X型还是O型?
Am I an X or an O?
你是O型的 弗雷迪
You're an O, Freddy.
另一队是X型队员 你们都是O型队员
The other team are the X's, and you're all O's.
这很容易记住
It's easy to remember.
这是你本赛季的得分
It's the number of points you scored this season.
边锋诱骗对手 使看起来我们在后撤传球
Now, the tight end decoys, so it looks like we're running a draw play,
然后他滑进中间的弱点区
and then he slips into a soft spot in the zone over the middle,
侧翼球员假装掩护 然后在中卫身后反向跑
the flanker fakes a screen then runs a reverse behind the halfback,
这给了四分卫两个选择
which gives the quarterback two options--
哦苍天啊 萝丝
Oh, for God's sake, Rose,
艾森豪威尔在计划诺曼底登陆时用的粉笔都比这少
Eisenhower used less chalk planning D-day.
好吧,好吧
Okay, okay.
那我们说下上一场比赛中发生的一些事情
Well, then, let's just talk about a few
things that happened in the last game.
没有人能拦截住这个X
Nobody blocked this X.
比利可以拦截他
Billy could have blocked him.
也许比利可以
Well, maybe Billy could have,
但是比利不能参赛 我们都知道为什么
but Billy couldn't play, and we all know why.
我不想提那个人的名字 跟着我的视线看
I don't want to mention any names. Follow my eyes.
好了 今天的练习就到这里
OK, that's it for practice today.
大家都睡个好觉
Everybody get a good night's sleep.
桃乐茜教练 我能和比利一起称体重吗
Coach Dorothy, can Billy and I get weighed together
然后我们俩平均一下?
and we divide it?
对不起 想法不错
Oh, I'm sorry. Nice try.
你已经开始像四年级学生一样思考了
You're beginning to think like a fourth-grader already.
我告诉过你没用的
I told you it wouldn't work.
开心了吗 桃乐茜?
Happy, Dorothy?
多亏了你 我们根本没胜算了
Thanks to you, we don't stand a chance
在明天的比赛中没有我们的明星球员
in tomorrow's game without our star player.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表