剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
神父 我们迫切需要您的帮助
Father, we desperately need your help.
坦白说 我不确定我们有足够的空床
Well frankly, I'm not sure we have enough empty beds,
但欢迎你们入住
but you're welcome to stay.
哦 我们不想呆在这里
Oh, we don't want to stay--
哦我们想住
Oh, yes, we do.
我们只住一晚
We have to, but just for the one night.
没有必要感觉不好意思
There's no need to be embarrassed.
我不会评判你们
We're not here to judge you,
我们只是保护你们的安全和温暖 直到天亮
we're just here to keep you safe and warm 'til morning.
我去拿几个枕头 马上就回来
Let me get some pillows. I'll be right back.
布兰琪 这太疯狂了
Blanche, this is insane.
-桃乐茜 不拿到夹克我是不会离开的 -我支持布兰琪
Dorothy, I'm not leaving here without that jacket. I'm with Blanche.
我们已经都到了这里了
We've come this far.
进去之后 我们可以分头去找
After we get inside, we can all split up and look for it.
这是你们的枕头 毯子在床上
Here are your pillows. The blankets are on the beds
还有几分钟就要熄灯了 床就在这里
and lights out's in just a few minutes. The beds are right through here.
你包完后会打个蝴蝶结吗?
Are you gonna tie a bow on that when you've finished wrapping it up?
对不起我不是故意打扰你的 我强迫症
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you. I'm a bit compulsive.
我是来自明尼苏达的农场女孩
It's the Minnesota farm girl in me.
你来自明尼苏达州?
You're from Minnesota?
是的
Yes.
不是吧 我也是
No kidding, so am I.
好巧啊 这不是很神奇吗? 圣奥拉夫
Well, what a coincidence. Isn't that amazing? St. Olaf.
本·惠顿 很高兴见到你
Ben Wheaton, pleased to meet you.
不 我叫萝丝·尼伦德 我来自圣奥拉夫
Oh no, my name is Rose Nylund. I come from St. Olaf.
我早该知道你不是个圣人
Oh, I should've known that you weren't a saint.
我不该祈祷奇迹出现的
It's too much to expect a miracle this late in the game.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
哦 该睡觉了 萝丝
Oh, bedtime, Rose.
这意味着我们不能再说话了吗?
Does that mean we can't talk anymore?
不 不 他们只是希望你躺在自己的床上
No, no, they just like you to stay in your own beds.
-哦该死! -怎么啦?
Oh, darn! What?
我没刷牙
I didn't get to brush my teeth.
我知道你的感受 我每次饭后一定要刷牙
I know how you feel. I always make sure I brush after every meal.
你不会碰巧带了饭吧?
You wouldn't happen to have a meal on you, would you?
你在看什么?
What are you staring at?
你的钱包
Your purse.
小心点 孩子
You just be careful, son.
有很多男人因为在错误的时间
There is a long list of men who bear the scars
和我做了错误的事而留下了伤痕
of trying the wrong thing at the wrong time with me.
我想说的是 一般人看不到的伤痕
Scars, I might add, that are not visible to the general public.
我想你可能会有口香糖
I thought you might have a piece of gum.
哦
Oh.
好吧 我可能有 你想让我看看吗?
Well, I might. You want me to take a look?
算了吧
Forget it.
听着 我很抱歉 我不是故意那样对你发火的
Listen, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you like that.
我只是在这里有点不舒服
I'm just a little uncomfortable here.
把报纸塞到床垫下会好一些
Helps if you stuff newspapers under the mattress.
我不是说床不舒服
That's not what I meant.
我说的是待在收♥容♥所♥不舒服
I was talking about being here at the shelter.
这是你第一次?
This is your first time?
天啊 我好久没听男人这么说了
Oh, lord, it's been ages since I heard that from a man.
是的 这是我第一次
Yes, it is my first time.
如果你愿意 我可以给你一些提示(给你几鞭)
I can give you a few pointers if you like.
这可是我从未听过的
Now, that I've never heard before.
-你舒服吗 妈妈? -还好
You comfortable, ma? Oh, yeah.
在我们离开之前 我想知道这张床的型号♥
Before we leave, I wanna get the model number off this cot.
我希望伊森·艾伦能用结实的松木做一张
I'm hoping Ethan Allen makes one in knotty pine.
妈 别抱怨了 好吗?
Ma, try to make the best of it, okay?
我们要在这里待上一段时间
We're gonna be here for a while.
我觉得布兰琪和萝丝也没找到那件夹克
I don't think Blanche or Rose spotted the jacket either.
难以置信 那是艾达·帕金斯
I don't believe it. That's Ida Perkins.
什么?
What?
那是艾达·帕金斯 她在这里做什么?
That's Ida Perkins. What the hell is she doing here?
你说你来自明尼苏达是在开玩笑吗?
Were you kidding me about being from Minnesota?
绝对不是
Absolutely not.
我在明尼阿波利斯埃克塞西奥酒店工作了22年
I spent 22 years working the prime noon-to-eight shift
从中午工作到晚上8点
at the Minneapolis Excelsior Hotel.
不会吧
I don't believe it.
你在明尼阿波利斯住在哪里?
Where did you live in Minneapolis?
22年了 住过很多地方 但我最后的家
Oh, 22 years, lots of places, but my last home
是在巴塞洛缪街和第三大道的交叉口附近
was near the intersection of Bartholomew and Third.
哦 那是个温暖的社区
Oh, that's a lovely neighborhood.
你为什么要离开那呢?
Why did you leave?
我很喜欢招待客人
Well, I liked to entertain a lot,
但我住的纸板箱只适合小型晚宴
but the cardboard box I was living in
was only suitable for small dinner parties.
早餐是麦片和咖啡 他们要25美分
Breakfast is cereal and coffee. And they ask for a quarter,
但如果你说你没有 没人会大惊小怪
but if you say you don't have it, no one makes a fuss.
只是一定要早点到
Just make sure you get there early.
很多时候那里什么都不剩了
A lot of times they run out.
听起来不错 肯尼 我通常不吃早餐
Well, lovely as that sounds, Kenny, I usually skip breakfast.
当你到了45岁的时候 你必须注意你的身材
When you reach 45, you have to keep an eye on your figure,
如果你明白我的意思
if you know what I mean.
布兰琪 你以为你在骗谁?
Blanche, who do you think you're fooling?
好吧 48
Oh, all right, 48.
我不是这个意思 我是说 你在这里做什么?
That's not what I mean. I mean, what are you doing in this place?
你不属于这里
You don't belong here.
我当然可以在这
I most certainly do.
嘿 嘿 没事的 我只是好奇
Hey, hey, it's okay. I'm just curious.
我也不属于这里
See, I don't belong here either.
-是吗? -对
You don't? No.
我在读研究生 我是来卧底的
I'm in graduate school. I'm here kind of undercover,
正在攻读社会学博士学位
working on my doctorate in sociology.
我就知道 我就知道
Now, I knew it. I knew it.
我们开始谈话的那一刻 我对自己说:
The minute we started talking, I said to myself:
像他这样聪明的孩子怎么会沦落到这里来?
Now, how could a bright boy like him end up here?
你更像我的亲生儿子
You're more like my own son
而不是那些为了求人施舍的人
than you are like those people you see
stopping strangers for spare change.
好吧 那就清楚了 现在我感觉好多了
Oh well, that explains it all. Now I feel much better.
所以你其实是在读博士的学生
So you're really a student working on your doctorate.
实际上我是个酒鬼 需要个地方睡觉
I'm really an alcoholic who needs a place to sleep.
-什么?-是真的
What? It's true.
我已经拿到博士学位了
I've already got my doctorate.
天啊 我们在养老院过得很开心 不是吗 艾达?
Boy, we had some great times at the home, didn't we, Ida?
当然了
We sure did.
桃乐茜 艾达是最棒的 无人能比
Dorothy, Ida was the best, bar none,
在晚餐时假装心绞痛发作
at faking an angina attack at dinner
这样我们就可以把脱脂酸奶换成真正的酸奶油了
so we could swap our non-fat yogurt for real sour cream.
荫松医院的病人每次我们坐下来吃烤土豆
There wasn't a patient at Shady Pines that didn't bless Ida Perkins
无一不会祝福艾达·帕金斯
every time we sat down to eat a baked potato.
你什么时候离开那的 珀金斯夫人?
When did you leave the home, Mrs. Perkins?
到现在或许已经一年了 我不太记得了
Maybe a year now. I don't really keep track.
是什么让你决定离开的?
Well, what made you decide to leave?
决定?
Decide?
生活中有些事你永远无法决定
Some things in life you never get to decide.
有些事情就是发生了
Some things just happen.
发生什么事了 艾达?
What happened, Ida?
我不知道 没人告诉我
I didn't know, nobody told me,
变老是需要花钱的
that it cost money to get old.
我只是觉得这是你可以免费得到的东西
I just figured that was one thing you'd get for free.
它不是
It isn't.
房♥子要花钱 看病要花钱 药也要花钱
The home cost money, the doctors cost money, medicine costs money.
你知道吗 我一直觉得比家人都活得长其实很可悲
You know, I always thought it was sad that I outlived my whole family,
但我从来不知道这其实是对我的一种惩罚
but I never knew it was going to be a punishment.
酒店业开始不景气 数百人被解雇
The hotel business started to slump, hundreds of people got laid off.
我去找过工作 但信不信由你
I went looking for work, but believe it or not,
大多数企业并不急于
most businesses aren't anxious to train
培训一个55岁的黑人酒店搬运工
a 55-year-old black hotel porter.
明白了吗?
Go figure it, huh?
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表