剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表
about an exhibition I'm curating, and I talked her off the ledge.
希望啦
I hope.
你真是太周到了
Um... Well, that's, uh, that's very thoughtful.
这是应该的,这至少是我们能做的
Oh yeah, of course. I mean, it's the least that we can do.
毕竟我们一开始没留下好印象
I mean, we came in hot. Let's be honest.
那两只狗,还有警报声
The dogs, the alarm.
是啊,那真的让人不太舒服
Yeah, well, I wasn't exactly welcoming.
奈尔对于保全问题很敏感
Nile's just so paranoid about security.
我们受过几次惊吓
We've had a few scares.
对,当然了
Right, of course.
我可以...
I can...
我可以想象
I can imagine.
我打算去树林里走一圈
I was gonna do a loop through the woods.
我早餐吃了一整片派
Um, I had a whole slice for breakfast,
应该要去消耗一下热量
so I should try to burn it off.
你应该没有这个需要吧
I doubt that's a problem for you.
你愿意跟我一起走吗?
Would you like to come with me?
去透透气?
Get some fresh air?
现在?
Now?
抱歉,这很怪吗?
Sorry, is that weird?
不是,我只是不想拖慢你的速度
Um, no, no. I... I just wouldn't wanna slow you down.
不会的,我希望能有人陪
No, please. I would love the company.
好啊,有何不可?
Uh, you know? Yeah, why not?
可以吗?
Yeah?
但我应该要换衣服
Uh, I should change though.
来吧,请进
Yeah, here, come in.
抱歉味道很难闻,我的水管有点问题
Sorry about the smell. I've had some plumbing issues.
别这么说,你家很温馨
Don't be silly. Your house is lovely.
我打算等翻修时再一起处理
I've been holding off until I do the renovations.
我马上回来
Uh, I'll be right back.
嗨,小宝贝
Hi, baby.
怎样?
What?
好了吗?
Ready?
这幅画太美了
This is remarkable.
这是谁画的? -其实是我前妻
Who's the artist? -It's actually my ex-wife.
这是她几年前画的
She did it years ago.
真的吗?她叫什么名字?
Really? Um, what's her name?
雪莉墨瑞斯
Shelley Morris.
她有经纪人吗?
Does she have representation?
没有,她不是专职画家
Oh, no, she's not that serious.
走吧
Shall we?
我走太快了吗? -不会
Am I going too fast? -No.
或许有一点
Uh, maybe a little.
抱歉,所以奈尔才讨厌跟我走路
Sorry. That's why Nile hates walking with me.
没关系,我没事
No, I'm fine.
但看来... 我需要多运动
Clearly, I could, uh, use the exercise.
奈尔说你昨天有来我们家
Nile mentioned that you came over yesterday.
他跟我说了你的想法
He told me about your idea.
其实以前也有人说要采访他 有很多作家找过他
You know, he's been approached before, many times, by all sorts of writers.
那当然
Oh, sure.
我承认,我有点惊讶他竟然会考虑
I have to admit, I'm a little surprised he's even considering it.
但话说回来,毕竟是你
Then again, it is... you.
所以...
So...
我真是...
Well, I'm
受宠若惊
flattered.
我应该担心吗?
Should I be nervous?
我觉得你是个很有职业道德的人
I mean, you strike me as someone who's very ethical,
但是,我是说... 我也不傻
but, I mean, I'm not naive.
我知道大家想看哪一种书
I know the book that people wanna read.
我只希望你不会失望
I just hope you won't be disappointed.
对什么失望?
By what?
真♥相♥
The truth.
该死
Ow! Shit! Ah! -Oh!
你没事吧?
You okay? -Uh...
没事,只是有点扭到
Yeah, it just twisted a little bit.
我们来检查看看有没有骨折
Let's just go over here and make sure it's not broken.
好,我没事
Yeah, yeah, it's fine. Ow!
糟糕!天啊!
Oh no, no, no, no! Oh God. Oh God.
我没事 -过来吧
I'm fine. -No, come on.
坐这里
Come, sit over here.
我妈妈是护士 所以我知道怎么检查有没有骨折
My mom is a nurse, so I actually can tell if it's broken. Here.
让我看看
可以脱掉你的鞋子吗?
Let me just see. Is it okay if I take your shoe off?
好
Okay.
不好意思
Sorry.
这样会痛吗?
Does that hurt?
这里呢? -不太会
What about there? -Not really.
做这些动作的时候会痛吗?
Just tell me if any of this movement is painful.
不会
Uh, no.
这样有感觉吗?
Does this feel weird? -Uh...
好,我... 我先把鞋子穿上吧
Yeah, I'm... Yeah. I'm just gonna put my shoe back on.
他不是怪物
He's not a monster.
他像个小屁孩,没错
He can be a brat. Sure.
有时候是个混账,但是...
An asshole, sometimes, but
关于小梅的事,他其实非常无私
when it comes to Maddie, he's actually been very selfless.
怎么说?
How so?
他想尽办法保护她的名声
He's done everything to protect her memory.
坦白说,她其实...
The truth is, she was pretty, um,
不太好
unwell.
我们一直没有把这件事公诸于世
And we all tried to keep it quiet, out of the press and everything,
但我们心知肚明
but we all knew.
我们?
"We"?
奈尔、她的父母、她弟弟,还有我
Nile, her parents, her brother, me.
就是她亲近的人
So her... her inner circle.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我在小梅的基金会工作了九年
I worked in Maddie's foundation for nine years.
从实习生一路做到她的行政助理
First as an intern, and then as her executive assistant.
我们变得很亲密
We became super close.
你就是这样认识奈尔的?
And that's how you met Nile?
对
Yes. Um...
但我们从来没有...
But we never...
她过世之前,我们没有任何暧昧
There was never anything between us before she died.
如果你是这个意思
If that's what you mean.
奈尔很爱她
Nile loved her.
他不会像爱她那样爱我
More than he'll ever love me.
没关系,真的
It's okay. Really.
我也很爱她
I loved her too.
(布莱恩艾伯特)
嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
放轻松
Chill.
放轻松
Chill.
看我做了什么 -天啊,太棒了
Look what I made! -Oh my gosh!
但你得赶快穿鞋,我们要去看医生
That's amazing! But put on your shoes so I can drive you to the doctor.
喂? 晚安,邻居
Hello? -Evening, neighbor.
脚踝还好吗?
How's the ankle?
比较好了,谢谢
It's better. Thank you.
妮娜说你们聊得很愉快
Nina said you had a nice chat.
原来那是面试吗?
Was that a job interview?
我有一百万个理由拒绝,但是...
There's about a million reasons why I shouldn't do this, but...
我决定在你身上赌一把
I'm gonna roll the dice on you.
那太好了
Well, all right, then.
别让我失望
Don't let me down.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
方便聊两句吗?
Can we talk for a sec?
你还好吗?
You okay?
因为那天你好像有什么话想说
Because the other day, it seemed like there was something you weren't saying,
而且我不是第一次有这种感觉了
and that's not the first time I have felt that.
我有说错吗?
Am I wrong?
法兰克和我要分开了
Frank and I are splitting up.
其实他两个月前就搬走了
He actually moved out two months ago.
哇,好吧
剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表