剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表
He's not like us. Please. You have to protect me. Please.
好的 -我没有别人能依靠了
Okay. Okay. -I don't have anyone else.
你说过你在乎我
You said that you cared about me.
我是真心的
I do. I do.
那就证明给我看
So prove it.
我从你看我的眼神中看得出来
I see the way that you look at me.
不行 -难道我表错情吗?
No... -Tell me I'm wrong.
不行 别这样 -来 说吧
No, don't. -Come on, tell me.
别这样
Stop.
小麦 我确实在乎你 虽然这份情感超出我的本分
Maddie, I... I do care about you more than I should,
超出我的预期 但也许...
more than I wish I did, but maybe
比起保护 你更需要帮助
you need help more than protection.
去你♥妈♥的♥!
Oh, f... fuck you!
小麦 -别碰我
Maddie. Maddie. -Don't touch me.
拜托别这样 -都叫你别碰我了
Please. Maddie. -I said don't touch me.
小麦 别这样! -离我远点!
Please, Maddie! -Stay away!
走开!
Leave me alone!
你...在这里干吗?
What are you... What are you doing here?
我担心你 -你跟踪我吗?
I was worried. -Were you following me?
不是的 -妮娜 你到底搞什么?
Uh, no. -What the actual fuck, Nina?
你把位置转发给我 却又不接我的电♥话♥
You share your location. You weren't answering my phone calls.
我担心你可能...
I was afraid that you might be--
什么?
What?
我可能怎么了?
I might be what?
我找到你的抗忧郁药了 好吗?
I found your lithium, okay?
天啊 -不在你的书房♥里
Jesus. -It was in your office.
重点是你停药了 药罐还是满的 你骗我
But you stopped taking it. It was full. You lied to me.
你不是我妈! -我在乎你 小麦
Well, you're not my fucking mother! -I care about you, Maddie.
你病了 -你不知道我面对什么困境
You're not well. -You have no idea what I'm dealing with.
你是不可能理解的 -我知道!
Just no possible way of understanding. -I... I know!
所以我才感到害怕 上次差点就失去你了
And that's what scares me. We almost lost you last time,
我不可能永远待在你身边 确保你照顾好自己
and I'm not always gonna be here to make sure that you're taking care.
这话什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
我...
I...
斯雷凯尔德艺廊有意雇用我
I got offered a job with Threlkeld.
职位是助力策展人
Associate gallerist.
我一直想告诉你 但总是找不到合适的时机
I've been trying to tell you, but it's never the right time.
是吗? -他们明天就会宣布
Right. -And they're announcing it tomorrow.
也对 世上没有我信得过的人 只有白♥痴♥才会相信别人
Of course. Because there's no one I can trust. Trust is for idiots.
白♥痴♥才会被人利用 被人不断利用 直到油尽灯枯为止
Idiots get used. Just used and used until I'm all used up.
你和我人生中遇到的所有人 都在利用我!
You and every other fucking person in my entire fucking life!
我利用你?
I used you?
该死的 -不是的
Shit. -Hey! No.
这么说不对 我第一次来找你时
That is not fair. When I first came to you,
我问你有没有机会让我成长 记得吗?
I asked if there were opportunities for me for growth, remember?
每次我来找你时 你都不理我
And every single time I'd come to you, you'd brush me off,
你总是说我们以后再谈
and you'd say that we can just talk about it later.
你完全不想跟我说话
Like, you can't even be bothered to have a fucking conversation with me.
妮娜 你没有那种资质
You don't have it, Nina.
你只懂潮流风向 不懂识别人才
You spot trends, not talent.
资质是装不出来的
You can't fake talent.
尽管去斯雷凯尔德艺廊吧 去和我介绍给你的人脉打交道
So go to Threlkeld. Rub elbows with every contact I ever gave you.
说到底 你还是一个 想要跨越阶级的新泽西州人
At the end of the day, you're still a social climber from New Jersey
浓妆艳抹、品味低劣
with too much makeup and shitty taste.
你骗不了别人的!
You're not fooling anyone.
祝你有个顺遂的人生
Have a nice fucking life.
(MHJ房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥)
嗨 爸 你在哪里?
Hi, Dad. -Where are you?
我还在办公室 你跟莱德的律师谈过了吗?
I'm still in the office. Did you speak with Ryder's attorney?
谈过了 但我找你有别的事
Yes, but that's not why I'm calling.
那个大♥麻♥烦已经取得一些进展了
We've made some progress on our real problem.
瑞克找到人了
Rick found someone.
对方能接近艾伯特
Someone with access to Abbott,
找出他从哪里取得情报
who can find out where he's getting his information.
对方是谁?
Who?
是谁不重要
Doesn't matter who.
重点是我们正在处理了
What matters is we're handling it.
你只需要耐住性子 别轻举妄动
So you just sit tight and keep your head down.
懂吗?
You understand?
好的
Yeah.
告诉我你懂
Tell me you understand.
我懂
I understand.
加班吗?
Working late.
没想到公♥司♥里还有人
Oh. Uh, I didn't think anyone would be here.
是吗?
I bet.
我来留下你的出行文件
I was just leaving your travel documents.
避免搞错航♥班♥
I didn't want the flights to get mixed up.
我知道你习惯把文件都打印出来
Um, I know how you like everything printed out.
我以后不会再为小麦工作了
I won't be working for Maddie anymore.
我明天会到公♥寓♥收拾东西
So I'll come by tomorrow to the apartment and pick up my things.
你被她开除了
She fired you.
是我辞职了
I quit.
我♥干♥不下去了
I can't do it anymore.
对不起
Sorry.
时机真巧啊
Funny timing.
什么?
What?
你以为我不知道真♥相♥吗?
You think I don't realize what's going on?
你说什么? -有人向艾伯特泄漏情报
What are you talking about? -Someone's leaking information to Abbott.
对方是我们身边的人
Someone with access.
你这是在污蔑我
You're actually accusing me.
你就这么痛恨我们吗?
I mean, do you really hate us that much?
毕竟我无法想象 艾伯特能给你什么好处
Because I can't imagine what Abbott could have possibly promised you.
不是我
It's not me.
别再骗我了 -我没骗你
No more lying. -I'm not lying.
放屁!
Bullshit!
是麦迪森
It's Madison.
不可能
No.
是她
Yes.
她刚刚偷偷溜出去
She was sneaking out,
用相同的借口 一如既往
making the same bullshit excuses that she always does.
我以为她又搞外遇 于是我跟踪她
I thought it was another affair, so I followed her.
我看到她和他在一起
And I saw her with him.
布莱恩·艾伯特
Brian Abbott.
她为什么要背叛我?
Why would she do that?
她做的事大部分都没有道理 她疯了
Why does she do half the shit she does? She's out of her fucking mind.
你以为我不知道 你有什么方法毁掉我的人生吗?
You think that I don't know all the ways you could ruin my life if you wanted to?
你认为我会冒这种险吗?
You think I would ever take that kind of risk?
我才没有那么蠢
I'm not fucking stupid.
我还没疯
And I'm not insane.
拿去 这是她的抗忧郁药
Here. Here's her lithium.
她停药了
She stopped taking it.
这是她的安♥眠♥药♥
And here's her bed meds.
我看得出她的病情恶化了 所以我把安♥眠♥药♥藏好
I could tell she was spiraling, so I hid them.
我担心她又想自杀
I was afraid she was gonna try again.
但你知道吗?
But you know what?
我已经不想再救她了 我放弃了
I'm done trying to save her from herself. I give up.
信不信由你
You believe whatever the fuck you want.
天啊
Oh God.
天啊
Oh God.
好了
Okay.
亲爱的 天啊!
Hey, lovely. -Jesus!
你吓到我了
You scared me.
你在这里干吗?
What are you doing here?
你昨晚没回家
You didn't come home.
我们要去圣克鲁瓦了 我是来取护照的
I just came to get my passport for St. Croix.
我们...
We don't...
我们下周才出发
We don't leave till next week.
对啊 我觉得这次 还是别拖到前一晚才准备
Yeah, I figured I wouldn't leave it till the night before for once.
准备得这么周全 不像你的作风
It's not like you to be so well-prepared.
是啊 我进步了
Yeah, well, I'm evolving.
你刚刚去了哪里?
So where were you tonight?
剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表