剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表
No explanation.
但我不管做任何事 只要没有经过你的同意
But I do anything without your express permission,
就会像个孩子一样被责备
and I get my hand slapped like I'm a fucking child.
但我应该要闭嘴,对吧?
And the whole time, I'm just supposed to shut up.
闭嘴然后心存感激
Just shut up and be grateful. Because I'm so lucky to be with you.
因为能跟你在一起已经够幸运了
你知道我怎么想吗?
You know what I think?
你想念以前的日子
I think you miss it.
那些偷偷摸摸、撒谎的日子
The sneaking around, the lying.
或许你很享受在她死后还继续当小三
Maybe you were happier being the side piece to a dead woman.
再打一次
Do that again.
来啊
Come on.
来啊,妮娜,再一次
Come on, Nina. Again.
再来一次
And again.
来啊,妮娜,反击
Come on, Nina, fight back.
反击啊
Fight back.
靠
Fuck.
你想要这样吗?
Is this what you want?
拜托冲下去
Please work. Please work. Please work.
靠
Oh fuck.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
感谢老天
Thank God.
你不睡一下吗?
Are you not going to sleep at all?
现在还早
It's still early.
我们可以小睡一下
We could take a nap.
我得进城,今天是个大日子
Oh, I gotta go into the city. Big day today.
好吧
Okay.
我知道
I know.
那真是...奇怪
That was... weird.
谢谢你,凯利 我正在贾维斯建设工地现场
Thank you, Kelly. I'm outside the Jarvis construction site,
抗♥议♥的人数在过去一周急遽增加
where the number of protesters has sharply increased over the past week
奥莉维亚贝尼特兹的可负担住♥宅♥运动
as Olivia Benitez's affordable housing movement
已经引起了全国关注
has gained national attention.
这一切都是为了 即将进行的市议会投票
Now, all of this is in anticipation of an upcoming vote by the city council
他们将决定 贾维斯园区第二♥期♥工程的命运
on phase two of Jarvis Yards.
看看我身后的人潮 现场的警力部署已经明显加强
Take a look behind me. You can see an increase in police presence already.
这是为了今天下午两点登场的 集♥会♥活动所做的预备
That's in preparation for a rally set to kick off at 2:00 p.m.later this afternoon.
早上有艾伯特的消息吗?
You heard from Abbott this morning?
没有,他还是请病假吗?
No. He still out sick?
应该是
Yeah, must be.
我是FBI的布莱恩艾伯特探员...
You've reached Agent Brian Abbott with the Federal Bureau of Investi--
(布莱恩艾伯特)
(今天感觉好点了吗?)
(拜托打给我)
瑞克
Rick.
你知道奈尔去哪里了吗?
Do you know where Nile went?
昨天晚上
Last night.
那是你的工作,对吧? 要知道他的行踪
I mean, it's kind of your job. Right? To know.
他说他跟艾姬威格斯在一起
He said he was with Aggie Wiggs.
他一直到早上五点才回家
He didn't come home till five o'clock in the morning.
我没有跟他在一起
I wasn't with him.
他说是就是吧
I mean, if that's what he said.
你不会介意吗?
It doesn't bother you?
住在车♥库♥上面
Living up there?
你也是这个家族的一份子
I mean, you're a member of the family.
你不觉得你有权利得到...
Don't you feel entitled to
更多?
more?
如果你问我,我想我有某样东西...
You know, if you're asking me, I think I have something that your husband
是你老公和我哥哥永远不会有的
and my brother will never have.
什么东西?
What's that?
知足
Enough.
我应该要去喂狗了
I should, um... I should really go feed the dogs.
他身上有瘀青
He had bruises.
看起来像是打过架
Like he had been in a fight.
我觉得那不太可能是艾姬弄的
Somehow I don't think those came from Aggie.
我有点赶时间,可以让我插队吗?
Hey. -I'm in a bit of a hurry. You think we can bump this up the line?
开到辗压机那里
Drive it over to the crusher.
交给我吧
You got it.
谁?
Yeah?
是我
It's me.
我能进去吗?
Can I come in?
雪莉?
Shell?
我觉得这样不太好
I don't think that's a good idea.
我想要道歉,好吗?
I want to apologize, okay?
进去吧
Oh, hey. Here you go.
雪莉 雪莉,拜托你
Hey, Shelley? Shelley, please.
只要给我五分钟就好
Just five minutes. That's all I'm asking.
艾姬,你该回家了
Aggie, you need to go home.
好,你什么都不必说 但可以听我说吗?
Okay, you don't have to say anything. But can you just listen?
拜托你
Please.
拜托你
Please. Please.
求你给我五分钟,然后我就走人
Five minutes, and then I'll go.
好吧
Okay.
好吗?
Okay?
好,就这样没关系
Okay, that's... that's... that's fine. Um...
你说得对
You were right
关于画展的事
about the show.
还有那本书的事
And the book.
我真的很糟糕,真的
It was fucked up. It was.
我很自私
I was selfish.
我错了,而且...
And... and wrong. And, uh...
我发誓,我真的不...
I swear, I... I didn't th...
我不认为我有恶意,但或许...
I didn't think I was being malicious. But maybe...
或许某种程度上,我...
maybe on some level, I... I...
我的确要伤害你,因为...
I did want to hurt you, because, um...
因为...
because...
因为我...
because I...
我很想你,而且...
I miss you, and, um,
那让我很痛苦
it's killing me.
泰迪的事你也说对了
And you were right about Teddy too.
我无法面对...
I couldn't face it.
事实上...
The fact
事实上是我逼他...
that I pushed him
走到那一步
to do that.
我是说
I mean,
我...
I... I...
我恨他,我...
I hated him. I... I...
我还是恨他
I still hate him.
但是我...
But I...
我心里很难受 因为我知道,那是我造成的
I feel sick inside, knowing that I'm responsible.
我不是怪物,雪莉
I'm... I'm not a monster, Shelley.
我不是
I'm not.
我也不晓得 或许我真的需要一个敌人
I don't know, maybe I do need an enemy, like you said.
就像你说的,或许我...
Maybe, you know, I...
我一直以来都这样
...I always have.
或许我不晓得该怎么写作 或怎么活下去
You know? Maybe... maybe I don't know how to write, or to live,
如果没有...
without...
可以对抗的人
someone to fight.
但我无意把你当成那个人,雪莉
But I never meant that to be you, Shelley.
我爱你
I... I love you.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry
我一直把你的付出视为理所当然
for all the ways that I took you for granted.
我可以做得更好
I can be better.
我可以
I... I can.
只要你愿意让我试试看
If... if you'll just let me try.
我好迷惘,雪莉,我好迷惘
I'm so lost, Shelley. I'm so lost.
如果没有你在身边
I don't know who I am
我不晓得自己是谁
with... without you.
艾姬,我很抱歉 我希望你找到答案
Aggie, I'm sorry. I... I hope you figure it out.
谢谢各位!
Thank you!
谢谢你们今天站出来,一起写下历史
Thank you for showing up to make history.
我们今天不只是来吵吵闹闹的
We're not just making noise today, guys.
我们要传达一个讯息
剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表