剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表
Throw in some green space.
你可以上电视接受采访
You make the rounds on MSNBC.
拉拢那些对你心存疑虑的中间选民
You bring in your mainstream libs,
证明你不是天真的空想家
the ones you still need to convince you're not just some naive ideologue,
而是来改变局势的
but that you're here to make some moves.
我不会拿自己的立场来做交易
My vote isn't for sale.
作为激进分子
Being a radical,
确实能引起关注
it gets you attention.
但证明自己有实践能力 才能吸引金主
Showing you're a pragmatist, that gets you donors.
那种能帮助你提升地位 竞选国会议员、市长
The kind you need to level up, run for Congress, mayor,
甚至是州长的金主
maybe even someday governor.
你年轻有为 才华洋溢
You're young, and you're talented.
我相信你有长远的打算 就算你现在还没意识到
And you're playing the long game even if you don't even know that yet.
接受这场胜利吧
Take the win.
你怎么看?
What do you think?
我看到此为止吧
I think we're done here.
真♥他♥妈♥的!
Fuck!
她怎么说?她同意吗?
So what did she say? She go for it?
我引起了她的兴趣 但是...
Uh, I got her attention, but, um...
但是什么?
But... but what? -Uh...
她说她不接受贿赂
She says she's not for sale.
所以她拒绝了
So, no.
好吧 我另外想办法让她改变主意
All right. I'll find another way for her to change her mind.
敬酒不吃吃罚酒 对吧?
You don't take the carrot, you use the stick. Right?
是的
Right.
转过身去
Turn around.
你是不是有病啊?
What the fuck is wrong with you?
转过身去
Turn around!
双手举起
Hands on your head.
这是私人产地 艾伯特探员
This is private property, Agent Abbott,
除非你有搜查令 否则这就是非法侵入行为
so unless you have a warrant, it is trespassing.
我大可告诉你她在哪里
I can tell you where she is.
我是指麦迪森
Madison, I mean.
你说什么?
What did you say?
天啊!
Jesus!
该死的
Fuck.
嘿
Hey.
抱歉 我不是有意吓你的 -都几点了?
Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. -What time is it?
大半夜了 但我看到你家的灯还开着 所以...
It's... it's after midnight. But I saw your lights on, so...
说真的 我今天过得很糟糕 所以我...
Honestly, I've had a hell of a day, and I...
我想找个人聊聊 但我发现我不想跟我太太聊
I felt like talking to someone. And I realized it wasn't my wife.
看来你已经开始喝了 或许我可以...
Looks like you've had a head start. Maybe I could
加入?
catch up?
我也很想喝一杯
I could really use a drink.
好的 进来吧
Sure. Come on in.
谢了
Thanks.
我知道 知道
I know -I know
谢了
Thanks.
剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表