剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表
I don't know. Maybe she's right. I am... I'm pretty selfish.
我的确很自私 自私到底有什么错?自私才能成事
What the fuck is so wrong with being selfish? Selfish is what gets shit done.
是啊,交给市场决定啰
Yeah. Trust the free market.
怎样?你是社♥会♥主♥义♥者吗?
And what? You're... you're a socialist?
提醒你一下 你也没有住在什么静修院里
I got news for you, Ms. Wiggs. You're not exactly living in an ashram.
或许吧
Yeah, maybe.
或许那就是我的问题
Maybe that's my problem.
跟我跳舞,来吧
Dance with me. Come on.
不要 -来嘛
No. -Come on, come on.
绝对不可能
It's just not gonna happen.
女同志不跳舞吗? -绝对不跳
What? Lesbians don't dance? -No, never.
这写在我们的行为守则里
It's in... It's in our code of conduct. -Uh-huh.
我们健行、打高尔夫球
We hike. We golf.
我们...
We...
安家落户
we nest.
你完全不想跟我上♥床♥?
There's no part of you who wants to fuck me?
一点点也没有? -天啊
Even just a teeny tiny little bit? -Oh my God!
拜托
Jesus Christ.
我只是想说,我们的关系很怪
I'm just saying, our thing is weird, right?
对吧?看看我们
I mean, look at us.
大半夜的,我老婆不晓得我在哪里
Middle of the night, my wife doesn't know where I am.
这有点性感
It's a little bit sexy.
接下来你是不是要说 我只是没有找到适合的老二
Now you're gonna tell me I just haven't found the right penis.
你试过几个? -不关你的事
Well, how many have you tried? -None of your goddamn business.
你要放下对自我的执念 像那些佛教♥徒♥说的
Hey, release notions of the self, like the Buddhists say.
我不确定他们是这个意思
Yeah, I'm not... I'm not sure that's what they meant.
索甲仁波切?
Sogyal Rinpoche?
我们执着于固有身分 是为了逃避对死亡的恐惧
We cling to fixed identities to fend off the fear of death.
等等,他不是打了一个尼姑吗?
Wait, wasn't he the one who punched a nun?
启蒙有很多种形式
Enlightenment comes in many forms.
说到这个,我得去尿尿了
Speaking of which, I really need to take a piss.
用楼上的厕所吧,如果水管发出声音
Oh, um, maybe use the one upstairs.
And if the pipes make noise,
就当作没听到
just ignore it.
我们真的得让你赚点钱
Wow, we've really gotta get you paid.
(还在工作?)
(要回家时传讯息给我)
(你在哪?)
(妮娜)
奈尔?
Nile?
您将进入语♥音♥信箱...
You have reached the voicemail for--
奈尔?
Nile?
你不能进去
You can't be in here.
我是认真的
No, I'm serious. Hey!
你知道唯一 会玩弄食物的动物是什么吗?
You know they're the only animals that play with their food?
虎鲸
Killer whales.
牠们抓到鱼之后 会在吃掉之前来回拖行
They'll catch a fish and toss it back and forth before ingesting it.
只为了好玩
Just for fun.
我们可以下楼了吗? 拜托
Can we go downstairs? Please?
你有多久没进来了?
How long since you've been in here?
进来坐一下
Sit down for a sec.
来吧
Come on.
下次我要自己带酒来,这太难喝了
Yeah, next time I'm gonna bring my own. It is terrible.
我爸...
My dad...
我爸总是用同一瓶 格兰菲迪威士忌招待客人
my dad always had the same bottle of single malt Glenfiddich around for guests.
有一晚我撞见他 用廉价威士忌和水把酒瓶装满
I... I caught him one night refilling it with Dewar's and water from the sink.
他说:“大家尝到的是品牌的味道”
He said, "It's the label people taste."
真聪明
Smart man. -Hmm.
他被逮捕时你才12岁?
You were 12 when he was arrested?
对 -老爸啊
Yeah. -Daddy-o.
我当下其实松了一口气
It was almost a relief at that point.
我们总是在搬家 有时我根本不晓得为什么
We were always moving. Even if I didn't know why.
我总是...
It was always
就是...
just this...
一直感觉事情可能会失控
this feeling that things could go...
我想让库柏有个真正安稳的地方
I wanted Cooper to have something permanent, you know?
这栋房♥子
This house.
雪莉觉得我疯了 但我当时有一本畅销书
Shelley thought it was crazy, but I had a bestseller.
还有三本书的合约
I had a three-book deal.
我从来没有过那么多钱
I'd never had that kind of money before.
我就把钱全部押在...
But I just went all in
我们的未来
on the future.
我以为那样就不用再奔波
I thought it was the end of all that running.
我以为那是永恒
I thought it was forever.
那个笑话怎么说去了?
What's the old joke?
你想逗上帝笑吗? 告诉祂你的计划
You wanna make God laugh, tell him your plans.
钱宁 -嘿,瑞克
Johnny boy.
-Hey, Rick. -How's your father?
你♥爸♥最近没惹麻烦吧? 怎么可能
Staying out of trouble? -Of course not.
你鼻子上那是什么?
What the fuck is that in your nose?
这是战士风格
It's like warrior shit.
拜托 -嘿,纽约警♥察♥!把手举起来!
Christ. -Hey, NYPD! Hands where I can see 'em!
很好笑
Very funny.
艾迪警官,这是钱宁战士
Hey. -Officer Eddie, this is Johnny Warrior.
嘿 -你好啊
Hey. -What's up?
他们一就定位
Now, once they're in place, he's gonna send me his location.
他会把位置传给我,我会再传给你
I'll pass it on to you.
三万,六个人平分
30K, split six ways.
你相信这些人吗?他们都没有前科?
You trust these guys? None of them has a record?
是啊,按照你的要求
Yeah, like you said.
谢了
Thanks.
你们好好记住彼此的脸 到时没那么好认
Get a good look at each other now. Won't be so easy.
你穿什么尺寸?M号♥?
What are you, a medium?
好
Yeah.
(住权行动)
很好
That's it.
好了
All right.
来吧
Let's go.
你去哪里了?
Where were you?
我有打给你
I called.
打了好几通
Over and over.
我跟艾姬在一起
I w-- Yeah, I was with Aggie.
我们刚刚有点...
We had a little...
有点真心交流
a little heart-to-heart.
你在吃醋吗?
What, are you jealous?
我又不是她的菜
I'm not exactly her type.
你就这样突然消失
You just disappeared.
这也不是第一次了
It's not the first time.
继续睡吧
Go back to sleep.
我没睡,我整晚都没睡着
I wasn't asleep. I haven't slept all night.
那你该吃点安♥眠♥药♥ -去你的,奈尔
Then maybe you should take something. -Fuck you, Nile.
我是你太太
I'm your wife.
你最好开始把我当一回事
You should start treating me like it.
你根本不知道我正在面对什么
You have no idea what I'm up against.
没错
No.
我不晓得
I don't.
因为你不告诉我
Because you don't tell me.
别再演这种老戏码,很无聊
Don't be a cliché, Nina. It's boring.
小梅死后,我一直很有耐心
You know, I was so patient after Maddie died.
总是偷偷摸摸的,不能走大门
All the sneaking around, using the service entrance.
那些日子关在饭店里,像被软禁一样
All those nights in hotels, locked up like we were under house arrest.
我们有得选吗?
What was the alternative?
因为全世界都认为我杀了她
The whole world thought I'd killed her. -I realize that.
我当然知道 -你自己也说过 大家一定认为我们早就搞上了
You said yourself that they would assume that we'd been fucking the whole time.
你保证过不会永远像那样
And you promised me it wouldn't be like that forever.
的确没有那样了 我们结婚了,也搬家了
And it's not. We got married. We moved.
我们搬家是因为你♥爸♥逼的,别假装...
We moved because your father made us move. Don't pretend--
我爸没办法逼我做任何事!
My father doesn't make me do anything!
Nothing.
他也不想我们公开,而且他是对的
He didn't want us going public, did he? With good reason.
所以你现在怨恨我
And now you resent me for it.
天啊,真是够了
Oh my God, Jesus fucking Christ. -You're punishing me.
你在惩罚我 -我惩罚你?
I'm punishing you? I'm punishing you?
我在半夜醒来,你不见了
I wake up in the middle of the night, and you're gone.
什么交代都没有
剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表