剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表
干!
Oh fuck!
靠!
Oh fuck!
Ugh!
我的天啊!
Jesus Christ!
(卡洛麦吉迪)
听着,我会尽快给你三章的进度 -很抱歉我一直没...
I'll get you three chapters as soon as I can. I'm really sorry I haven't sent--
什么?不是! 亲爱的,我不是...
What? No! Honey, I wasn't...
我只是以朋友的身分打电♥话♥聊聊
I was just calling to check in as a friend.
我根本没有预期你今天会写稿
I didn't expect you'd be writing today.
抱歉,好
Sorry. Yeah.
你还好吗? 我知道今天是最糟糕的日子
So how are you holding up on this shittiest of all shitty days?
泰迪费尼格今天出现在墓园 还带着他妈妈
Teddy Fenig was at the grave site with his mother.
所以还蛮精彩的
So that was fun.
真的假的?他们去干嘛?
Are you serious? Doing what?
说是去致意,根本是在戏弄我
Paying their respects. Trolling me.
真的很惹人厌
That is repulsive.
是啊,我的厨房♥水槽开始喷出恶心的褐色物体
Yeah, and my kitchen sink just started spitting up this brown, disgusting crap.
我的房♥子闻起来像污水处理厂
My house smells like a fucking sewage plant.
天知道要花多少钱才修得好
It's gonna cost God knows how much to fix it.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
所以我想...
Which is actually...
听着,我一直想要问
Look, um, I've been meaning to ask,
我真的很讨厌这样做,但是...
and I really hate to do this, but
我可以再预支一次稿费吗?
is there any chance I could get another advance? I'm...
我现在手头有点紧
I'm just drowning a little.
小鬼,你知道吗?我可以试试
Oh, kiddo, you know, I... I can try,
但是鲍勃可能不会再同意了
but Bob is really not gonna go for that again.
毕竟我们已经拖稿两年了
I mean, we're two years behind on delivery.
我一直在帮你挡子弹 -我知道
I've been running interference. -No. I know. I know.
我本来也想用那笔钱来翻修
I was counting on that money to do the renovations,
结果事情就...
and then... and then things just...
或许你手边有几章可以让他看看? 一点点也好?
Maybe if you had a few chapters you could show him? Something?
嗯
Right.
好
Yeah.
你只是修缮有困难?
I mean, is it just the repairs, or are you behind on the mortgage?
还是房♥贷也有问题?
因为如果你准备好要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
Because if you are finally ready to sell, I have a great broker.
我认识一个很棒的房♥仲
不,我会找到办法的,我没事
No, no, no. I'll, uh... I'll figure something out. I'm fine.
你确定吗? -确定
Are you sure? -Yeah.
没事,只不过...
Yeah, yeah. Uh, it's just,
今天不太好过
you know, been a day.
是啊
Yeah.
你绝对不会相信谁搬到隔壁
You'll never believe who moved in next door.
是我认识的人,还是名人?
Um, okay, like someone I know, or a celebrity?
你知道我,我对流行文化一窍不通
You know me. If it's pop culture, I'm hopeless.
奈尔贾维斯
Nile Jarvis.
别开玩笑了
Stop it.
奈尔贾维斯?
Nile Jarvis?
没错
Yep.
天啊,你有见到他本人吗?
Good God. Have you actually seen him?
有,我们还正式见面了
Oh, we had a full introduction.
他真的是个很不讨喜的人
Yeah, he is a real piece of work.
你最好跟他打好关系
You better stay on his good side.
我想已经来不及了
I think that ship has sailed.
什么意思?
Hey, what do you mean?
他想掌控整个小区 我只是跟他说了几句实话
He's trying to take over the whole block. I just gave him some honest feedback.
天啊,小心点,好吗?
Jesus. Be careful, okay?
他们不确定 他到底有没有杀他老婆,对吧?
They don't know he killed the wife, do they?
他们一直没有找到遗体
I mean, they... they never found the body.
没错,这很可疑,对吧?
Yeah, which is fishy, though, right?
这就是为什么我不住乡下,我会失眠
This is why you don't live in the country. I'd never sleep.
听着,我真的该休息了
Well, listen, um... I... I really should actually get some rest.
但谢谢你打来
Um, but thanks for calling.
我会尽快把草稿给你
And I'll get pages to you as soon as I can.
没问题,吃颗大♥麻♥糖,好好睡一觉
Of course. You take an edible and get some sleep.
爱你,小鬼
I love you, kiddo.
爱你
Love you.
我猜是房♥子底下的水管被树根入侵了
My best guess is there's roots gotten into the pipes under your house.
水管老化后就会有裂痕
They get old, they get cracks.
你拖越久,问题只会越严重
The longer you wait, the more you're really just asking for it.
要确认状况的话 我得放摄影机进去看一看
For us to be certain, I gotta get a camera in there.
抱歉,等我一下
Uh, sorry. One sec.
嘘 喂
Sh. Hey.
午安
Afternoon.
史提夫,别叫了
Hey. Steve, cut it out. Cut it out.
听着
Listen, um...
我想请你帮个小忙
I have a small favor to ask.
我想请你在这本书上签名
I was wondering if you would sign my copy.
我是认真的,这本书真的很棒 我不随便捧人的,
I... I meant what I said. It's really something. I don't blow smoke.
而且...我昨天就想开口了,但是...
And I would have asked yesterday, but, um...
是啊
Yeah.
我发誓我有带笔
Could've sworn I brought a pen.
或许我可以跟你借一枝笔?
Maybe I could borrow one of yours?
你这里一定有几枝笔吧
I'm sure you got a couple lying around here.
你在这里等
Wait here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很感激
I'm indebted.
不客气
You're welcome.
我请你吃午餐吧 我们一开始不太顺利
Let me take you to lunch. We got off on the wrong foot.
至少让我补偿一下
Least I can do.
我很感激,但是我正在工作
Oh, I... I appreciate that, but I'm... I'm working.
今天天气多好啊,你看看
It's a perfect day. Look at this.
关在房♥子里简直就是罪过
It'd be a crime to stay cooped up inside.
或许改天吧
Uh, another time, maybe.
有人可是愿意花大钱来换我这个邀请
There are people who've paid good money for an invitation like this.
我说真的 十年前我是慈善拍卖♥♥会上的珍品
No joke. Ten years ago, I was auctioned off for a charity.
“与奈尔贾维斯共进午餐”
Lunch with Nile Jarvis, one-on-one.
如果是为了做公益,那倒是可以接受
Well, if there's a way I can donate it to a worthy cause.
你真是残忍♥,你知道吗?
Oh, you are so cruel. Do you know that?
你很享受这种残忍♥,对吧?
You get off on being cruel, don't you?
哪天你可能会需要邻居帮忙 你不能总是躲着我
Suppose you need a cup of sugar. You can't exactly avoid me.
我就先把水槽拆开了
Hey, I'm gonna go ahead and take apart the sink first.
如果我是你,我会先把窗户打开
If I were you, I might open up a couple of windows.
最多一小时,让这个地方通通风吧
One hour tops. Give the place a chance to... air out.
我载你
I'll give you a lift.
我到那里跟你会合吧 我得换衣服
How about I meet you there? I... I need to change.
艾莉诺餐馆?
Eleanor's?
好
Sure.
别让我等太久
Don't keep me waiting.
Someone's knocking at the door
Somebody's ringing the bell
Do me a favor
Open the door
And let'em in
请往这边,女士 -谢谢
Right this way, ma'am. -Hi. Thank you.
你好 - 你好
Hi. -Hi.
我喜欢这个景色
I like this view.
我父亲在我们小时候会带我们来这里
My, uh... My father used to bring us here when we were kids.
生日和毕业典礼时
Birthdays and graduations.
餐厅这几年来换过几次老板
It's changed owners over the years. It's not what it used to be.
已经变了很多,但我能怎么办呢?
But, um, what can I say?
我是个怀旧的人
Yeah, I'm nostalgic.
今日特餐在背面 -谢谢
Specials are on the back. -Thank you.
你要喝点什么吗?
Can I get you something to drink?
健怡可乐
Um, a Diet Coke, please.
你在这里长大的?
You grew up here?
没错,浪子回头了
Yeah. Prodigal son returns.
厌倦了曼哈顿?
Tired of Manhattan?
我是厌倦那些爱看热闹的人 和满天飞的谣言
I was tired of the looky-loos and the rumor mill.
全世界都以为他们知道实情 你指梅迪森的事?
The world thinks they know what happened. -To Madison, you mean?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
你呢?你在这里住一阵子了?
What about you?
是啊,我们...
Lived here a while? -Yeah, we, um...
五年前买♥♥了那栋房♥子
剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表