剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表
我们一直没空翻修这个房♥间
We never got around to this room.
这栋房♥子刚买♥♥时很破烂 要处理的地方实在是太多了
The house needed a lot of work when we bought it. We had a whole list.
我以为你是不喝酒的人
I thought you weren't much of a drinker.
我没那样说过
I never said that.
我只是...
I just
不想拿你的酒
didn't want your wine.
原来... 多谢了
Oh, thanks.
天啊,你是怎么了?
Jesus, what happened?
你应该看看另一个人 我被人偷袭
You should have seen the other guy. I got jumped.
对,就在办公室外面
Yeah, outside my office.
麦迪逊大道和55街交叉口 我只不过走半条街去买♥♥甜菜汁
55th and Madison. Just walked half a block to get a beet juice.
天啊
Oh my God.
那你的...
And where was your
保镳呢?
henchman?
他今晚刚好休息
Had the night off, as it happens. Yeah.
那家伙从背后靠近我 用手指伪装成枪
Guy came up behind me, pretended his finger was a gun.
他应该不知道我是谁
I mean, I don't think he, uh, knew who I was.
只认为我是个穿名牌鞋的笨蛋
Just another schmuck in Gucci loafers.
阶级斗争真的来了
The class wars are definitely upon us.
你自己看起来也有点憔悴
You look a little worse for wear yourself.
是啊
Yeah, well...
看来我们今天都不好过
...shit day all around, I guess.
采访小梅的父母还顺利吗? 他们说你今天有去
How'd it go with Maddie's parents? They said you stopped by.
你没告诉我你们还有联络
You didn't tell me you were still in touch.
你又没问,他们毕竟是我岳父母
You never asked. They're my in-laws, aren't they?
我得承认,那真是...
I gotta admit, that was, uh...
真是一大转折
That was a twist.
因为他们一直说 杀了自己女儿的人有多好吗?
What? Did they speak so fondly of the man that killed their daughter?
他们到底说了什么?
So what did they say exactly?
就是...
Well, I'm
你应该猜得到吧
sure you can guess. Mm.
跟你的好朋友 布莱恩艾伯特说的不一样吧
Different story from your pal Brian Abbott.
你到底跟他聊过几次?
So how many times did you talk to him anyway?
有差吗?
Does it matter?
我只是好奇
Just curious.
我不晓得
I don't know.
两次吧
Twice?
当面谈?
In person?
一次当面,一次透过电♥话♥ 干嘛问?
Once in person, and once on the phone. Why?
你知道他有瘾头吧?
You know he's an addict, right?
他被停职过不只一次 被送去强制勒戒 戒酒、戒药、戒毒
Bureau suspended him more than once. Mandated rehab for booze, pills, coke.
怎样?
What?
没有,只是...
No, it's just...
没错,说得通
Yeah, that tracks.
符合我看到的
With what I saw.
他心里有些阴影,那是我对他的印象
He's got some demons, was my impression.
没错
Yeah.
他是怎么说我的?
And what did he say about me?
说我很邪恶,他确定是我杀了她?
That I'm pure evil, and he's certain I killed her?
而且你相信他
And you believed him.
至少你想要相信他
Or... or wanted to, at least.
靠,那样的话这本书肯定更精彩
Hell, it's a better book if I did it, right?
艾姬
Oh, Aggie.
你很失望
You're disappointed.
没关系,我不会介意的
It's okay. No hard feelings.
是你老婆吗?
It's your wife?
我爸
Father.
这么晚打给你?
At this hour?
爸
Hi, Dad. -Where the hell have you been?
你死去哪里了?我打了两次电♥话♥
I called twice.
我有点耽搁了 -耽搁什么?
Yeah, I got a little sidetracked. -Doing what?
不重要 情况如何?有备用计划吗?
Doesn't matter. What's the latest? We've got a plan B?
好
Okay.
好
Right.
时间够吗?
Do we have enough time?
好吧,那很好
All right. Well... great.
我会的
I will.
真是一刻不得闲
No rest for the weary.
有什么事要处理吗?
Something you have to take care of?
都在掌控中了
Uh, it's under control.
好,我们聊到哪了?
Now, where were we?
我想我们正准备要交心呢
I think we were having a moment.
“被耽搁”到底是什么意思?
What the fuck does that even mean, "sidetracked"?
有什么事比这个重要? 总共几个人?
I mean, what's more important than this? -How many are there?
七个,每个人五千
Uh, seven. Five grand each.
我担心奈尔
I'm worried about Nile.
你是指那本书吗? -对
You mean the book? -Yeah.
书只是一部分,还有别的事
Yeah, the book, that's part of it. Not all.
他另有算计
He's up to something.
他越来越莽撞了
He's getting reckless.
你为什么会这样想?
Where's this coming from? -Yeah.
我在监狱里看过,有些人...
I saw it up at Attica. There's some guys,
他们会一直惹麻烦
they couldn't keep their heads down.
他们管不住自己
Couldn't help themselves. -That's why you're keeping an eye on him.
所以才让你留意他 -我有留意
Yeah, that's why I'm trying.
但我没办法时时刻刻盯着他
I mean, I can't stay on him 24 7.
我们就快搞定了
We are almost there.
撑过这次投票,完成贾维斯园区
Get through this vote, we finish with Jarvis Yards,
然后,瑞克... 我就收手了
and then, Ricky, I'm done.
我要退休享福了
I am done for good.
奈尔想怎么疯 怎么搞死自己都无所谓
Nile can do whatever flaming kamikaze bullshit he wants.
他不再是我们的麻烦了
He's not our mess anymore.
《兽藏我心》
第5章:纵酒狂欢
布莱恩艾伯特这种人
People like Brian Abbott,
他们就得相信整个世界都跟他们作对
they need to believe that the whole world is rigged against them.
否则他们只能怪自己 他们痛恨成功的人
Otherwise, they've only got themselves to blame. They hate winners.
我超爱抽烟 -你也懂那是什么感受
I fucking love smoking. -Yeah, you know what it's like.
但在家里抽烟有种... 做错事的感觉
Doing it inside kind of feels like... pissing your pants.
我是认真的 你婚姻失败不就是因为这样吗?
No, I'm being serious. Isn't that why your marriage fell apart?
你说什么? -跟你前妻,维妮?夏莉?
Excuse me? -With your ex. Winnie? Sherry?
雪莉 -雪莉,对
Shelley. -Shelley, right.
妮娜说她很没安全感 她一定很痛恨你的成功
Nina says she's pretty insecure. She must have hated your success.
老实说,我希望 妮娜没有乱插手这件事
Well, honestly, I wish Nina hadn't stuck her nose in all that.
她会克服的 -雪莉可能不会再跟我讲话了
She'll get over it. -Probably never gonna speak to me again.
变♥态♥杀手,这是什么情况?
Psycho killer, qu'est-ce que c'est
你最好快逃
Run, run, run, run...
Fa-fa-fa-fa, fa-fa-fa-fa-fa far better
干嘛?有什么好笑的?
What? What's so funny?
你不觉得这有点...
You don't think this is just...
有点太明显吗?
just a little on the nose?
这是你的唱片
It's your record.
又不是我要让全世界相信我不是杀手
I'm not trying to convince the world I'm not one.
但我不用自己说服他们 因为你会替我做这件事
Yes, but I don't have to convince anyone because you're gonna do that for me.
对哦
Oh, right.
没错!真实的奈尔贾维斯
Right! The real Nile Jarvis.
没人认识的奈尔
The Nile nobody knows.
当然了
Oh, for sure.
但说真的 你跟雪莉之间到底怎么了?
But seriously, though, what did happen with you and Shelley?
出了什么问题?
What went wrong?
怎样? 只有你可以问问题,真不公平
What? You get to ask all the questions. It's not fair.
好吧 我们渐行渐远,跟大多数人一样
Well, we grew apart. It was pretty standard.
那你怎么还没走出来?
So why haven't you moved on?
谁说我没有?
Who says I haven't?
不好意思
Excuse me. Um...
夫人?
Madame?
你在自欺欺人 -拜托
Exhibit bullshit. -Oh, come on.
怎样?你希望她会回头 -才没有
What? You're hoping she'll come back. -No.
没有? -没有
No? -No.
我是说,相信我 她很确定我是个反♥社♥会♥份子
I mean, trust me, she's pretty convinced I'm a sociopath.
那你管她去死
Well, then fuck her.
我不晓得,或许她是对的,我...
剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表