剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表
我们甚至还聊了一些事,而且...
We've had these... conversations, and
他喜欢我
he likes me.
他是我的书迷
He's a fan of my work.
其实是他告诉我这个想法的
He practically pitched me the idea.
艾姬,贾维斯家族是铜墙铁壁 他从来不透露私事
Aggie, the Jarvis family is a fortress. He's never talked to anyone.
我想他准备好了,卡洛
I think he's ready, Carol.
你想想
Think about it.
他虽然没有被起诉 但大家都把他当成过街老鼠
He was never charged, sure, but he's a pariah.
现在他搬去长岛,想低调过生活
And now he's out there on Long Island trying to keep a low profile
但那些人还在 贾维斯园区外面泼假血抗♥议♥
while his haters throw fake blood at Jarvis Yards.
他很无聊,他焦躁不安
He's... he's bored. He's restless.
尽管他嘴上说不在乎
And, you know, as much as he says he doesn't care,
但他渴望重新被认同,非常渴望
he wants to be relegitimized, desperately.
那就是你要做的事?
That's what you're gonna do?
我可以给他一个重塑形象的机会
I can offer him the chance at a new narrative.
我告诉你
I'm telling you, this man needs an audience.
这个人需要舞台,他渴望发声 我能说服他
He is itching to talk. I can get him.
听着
Look.
如果奈尔贾维斯愿意接受采访
If Nile Jarvis agreed to do this,
鲍勃也会赞成,对吧?
Bob would go for it, right?
我是说,他没理由拒绝
I mean, he would have to!
想想它可能带来的预购量 还有电影版权
Between the preorders and the movie rights?
就像你说的 他从来不透露私事
Like you said, the guy's never talked to anyone.
你不怕跟一个杀人犯长时间相处吗?
And the prospect of spending all that time with a murderer doesn't scare you?
当然怕,我都要吓死了
Yeah, of course it does. It scares the shit out of me.
所以这一定会很精彩
That's why it'll be good.
卡洛
Carol.
这绝对会大卖♥♥,你也知道
God, this would be huge. You know it would.
我知道的是 我很久没看到你现在这种眼神了
What I know is I haven't seen that look in your eye in a long time.
你有访客,艾嘉莎威格斯
You got a visitor. Agatha Wiggs?
我可以请她之后再来
I can tell her to come back if it's not a good time.
不用,我吃完了,带她进来吧
No, I'm done. Bring her in.
这边
This way.
我们没正式打过招呼,你是瑞克吗?
Uh, you know, we never properly met. Is it Rick?
贾维斯先生在厨房♥
Mr. Jarvis is in the kitchen.
我第一次吃鸡肉是在南非开普敦
First time I really tasted chicken was Cape Town.
不是这种超♥市♥卖♥♥的、真空包装的垃圾 他们...
None of this store-bought, shrink-wrapped crap. They...
他们整只鸡都吃
they ate the whole bird.
街头小贩会用纸袋...
The street vendors have these paper bags
装鸡头和鸡脚,他们说是“对讲鸡”
with just the heads and the feet. Walkie-talkies, they're called.
但我一直都不爱吃鸡脚
I never developed a taste for the feet.
怎么了? 准备好谈条件了吗?
So what's up? You ready to make a deal?
会花我多少钱?
How much is it gonna cost me?
我昨天进城了,正好经过贾维斯园区
I was in the city yesterday, and I happened to walk past Jarvis Yards.
那位议员真的激起了群众的情绪
That councilwoman was getting the crowd pretty worked up.
奥莉维亚贝尼特兹?没错
Olivia Benitez? Yeah.
她想靠打倒我来给自己拉抬声量
She's trying to make her bones by taking me down.
她将来想要选市长
She wants to run for mayor someday.
看来她开始有声量了 -只是博眼球而已
Seems like she's getting traction. -Getting attention.
她还得拿下住房♥委员会的多数票
But she needs a majority vote from the housing subcommittee.
那可不容易
It's a tall order.
如果她赢了呢?
And if she wins?
她不会赢
She won't.
但万一她赢了呢?
But what if she does?
那贾维斯园区会变成 曼哈顿地♥产♥史上最昂贵的蚊子园区
Then Jarvis Yards becomes the biggest white elephant in Manhattan real estate.
感觉你好像不太想反抗
It looks to me like you're not putting up much of a fight.
没有那么简单
It's not that simple.
为什么?
Why is that?
为什么?因为我杀了我太太
Why? Because I killed my wife.
大家都这么想,对吧? 大家都这样说,一定是真的
That's what everyone thinks, right? Enough people say it, it must be true.
你有杀她吗?
Did you kill her?
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
我不晓得
I don't know.
我爱我太太
I loved my wife.
我问的不是个
That wasn't the question.
没有,我没有杀小梅
No, I didn't kill Maddie.
但我已经不在乎别人怎么想了
But I don't really care what people think.
放屁 -你到底来干嘛?
Bullshit. -Why are you here?
那天你对我说了一句话,我...
Something you said the other day. I... I...
我一直忘不了
I haven't been able to shake it.
提醒我一下
Remind me.
你说我的下一本书应该写你
You said my next book should be about you.
除非你只是随口说说
Unless it was just talk.
我觉得大家真的对你...
It seems to me you're quite
误解很深
misunderstood.
我想有很多人会想要听听你的说法
And I think a lot of people would wanna hear your side of the story.
尤其如果有对的人替你说故事
Especially if you got the right person to tell it.
如果你觉得我杀了人 我♥干♥嘛让你替我说故事?
Why would I let you do that if you think I'm a murderer?
你刚刚告诉我你没有
You just told me you're not.
如果你说的是实话,你怕什么?
Uh, if that's true, what are you afraid of?
躲在郊区,不会让一切云淡风轻
Hiding in the suburbs won't make this go away.
你越沉默,人们就脑补越多
The less you say, the more people will invent.
我今天就在那群人当中,他们很生气
I was... I was in that crowd, and they were angry.
他们想找一个代罪羔羊
They're looking for someone to crucify.
八卦和杀戮,对吧?
Gossip and carnage, right?
就算贝尼特兹没有拿到那些票 你也成功盖完贾维斯园区
Even if Benitez doesn't get the votes and you manage to finish Jarvis Yards,
无论你做了什么建设
whatever you build,
只要上面有你的名字,它就会有污点
anything you put your name on will always be tarnished.
如果你放任他们决定你是谁
As long as you keep letting them define you.
他们已经把你塑造成某种角色了
They've turned you into a... a caricature.
就像卡♥通♥里的反派
A cartoon villain.
他们用这个丑闻把你变得渺小,但...
They've used this scandal to make you small, and
你不是那种做小事的人
you are not a man who does small things.
我觉得你的动机有点可疑
Forgive me if I'm a little suspicious of your motives.
没错,我的动机非常自私
Yeah, they're... they're entirely selfish.
你说得对,我...
No, you were right. I...
我卡住了
I am stuck.
我一直卡在我应该要写的那本书上
I've been stuck on the book that I'm supposed to be writing.
过去四年来我一直... 一次又一次从头来过,那真的...
For the past four years, it's just been false start after false start, and it's
快把我逼疯了
killing me.
事实是,我需要一个新的主题
The truth is, I... I need a new subject.
一个会让我日思夜想的主题
One that's gotten under my skin.
你不像大家想的那么简单
You're a lot more than people think.
我才认识你三天 但我已经看得出来
I mean, I've known you for three days, and I can already see that.
老实说,我不会假装我了解你
Honestly, I... I don't pretend to know who you are,
但我知道...
but I know...
我对你非常好奇
that I'm really curious.
这要怎么进行?你会怎么做? 你就过来问我问题?
How would this work? You would... You what? You just come over and ask... questions?
是啊,差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
这是个过程,每次都会不一样
Um, it's... it's a process. It's different every time.
而我就该无条件信任你?
And I'm just supposed to trust you?
好吧
Okay.
好什么?
Okay what?
我会考虑看看
I'll think about it.
很合理
Fair enough.
搞什么?
What the fuck?
嘿! -快点!
Hey! -Hurry up!
(罗贝托披萨店)
贱♥人♥!
Bitch!
牡蛎湾警♥察♥局
Oyster Bay Cove Police Department.
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
早安 -你好
Morning. -Hi.
我知道你不喝酒,但是... 要不要来点派?
Uh, so I know you don't do wine, but, um, how about pie?
苹果核桃口味?
Apple walnut?
我从阿迪朗达克山区 一间很棒的小店带回来的
It's from this amazing mom-and-pop bakery up in the Adirondacks,
我买♥♥太多了
and I brought back way too many.
你一直在上州?从上次见面之后?
You were upstate? Since I saw you?
没错,我待了两个晚上
Yeah, just for a couple of nights.
我代理的一位画家
An artist I represent was having a panic attack
因为我策划的展览快要崩溃了 我总算让她冷静下来了
剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表