剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表
说真的 我已经思考过所有面向
honestly, I've thought about this from every angle.
非常抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我觉得这样不太合适 起码不是现在
I just don't think it's a good idea. Not now.
一旦书出版后 时过境迁
Once the book comes out and some time passes,
我们再讨论画展事宜
we can revisit this.
好的
Sure.
话说 我想介绍另一个画廊老板 给你认识 她叫莉比·梅
In the meantime, I wanted to introduce you to another gallerist. Libby May.
是个冉冉升起的新星
She's a rising star.
贝芙 最近好吗?好久不见
How's it going, Bev? It's been a while.
贾维斯先生 很高兴见到你 -我也是 吃不吃小熊软糖?
Oh, it's good to see you, Mr. Jarvis. -You too. Gummy bear?
我不能吃 牙医刚帮我装了新的牙冠
I really shouldn't. My dentist just fixed a crown.
那就换边咀嚼吧 很好吃的 而且我的手很干净
So chew it on the other side. They're really good. And, yes, my hands are clean.
奈尔 你迟到了
You're late, Nile.
我得先送妮娜到布鲁克林区
I had to drop Nina off in Brooklyn.
那些危机公♥关♥专员 每人的时薪是三千美元
These crisis comms people bill $3,000 an hour per person.
他们带了八个人来 你自己算算吧
They brought eight people. Do the math.
怎么不用卡姆达集团?
How come you didn't go with the Kamdar Group?
他们说公♥司♥ 无法临时凑一支上好的团队
They said they couldn't field a top-shelf team on such short notice.
萨尔兹曼·阿德勒呢? -一月之前都没有档期
What about Salzman-Adler? -Booked until January.
公♥关♥行业欣欣向荣啊
Apparently, the crisis comm business is thriving.
你相信他们的能力?
You believe either of them? -Not for a fucking second.
相信才怪 他们都是临阵退缩的鼠辈
They're all rats fleeing a sinking ship.
所以你选了哪家公♥关♥公♥司♥?
So who did you go with?
蒙哥马利集团
The Montgomery Group.
没听说过 -是新公♥司♥
Never heard of them. -They're new.
威斯布鲁克竞选州长时请他们当公♥关♥
Westbrook used them when he ran for governor.
威斯布鲁克输了选举
Westbrook lost.
没错 但他差点就赢了
Yeah, but he came close,
确实厉害 毕竟
which is pretty impressive when you consider
选举前四个月 他被拍到把老二塞进一名男妓嘴里
he was photographed with his cock in a male prostitute's mouth four months before the election.
他称赞这群人帮助他“度过难关”
He credits these guys with helping him weather the squall.
你好 我是埃斯梅·努尔
Hello. Esme Noor.
我是奈尔·贾维斯
Nile Jarvis.
久仰大名
Of course, I know.
希望你们这次能拿出 比服务威斯布鲁克更好的表现
Hope you do a better job for us than you did for Westbrook.
马上开始吧
Let's get started.
介绍团队成员前
Before I introduce you to my team,
我要感谢你们对蒙哥马利集团的信任
I wanna thank you for trusting the Montgomery Group
愿意委托我们帮助你们 解决这起倒霉且欠缺公平的危机
to help you navigate this unfortunate and unfair situation.
先从大略讲解流程开始吧
We'll start with an overview of our process, which can get dry,
先谢谢你们的耐心
so I thank you in advance for hanging in there.
(雪莉)
嗨 雪莉 -你是不是有病啊?
Hey, Shelley. -What the fuck is wrong with you?
你说你在乎我 真的吗?
You say you care about me? Really?
不管你对妮娜·贾维斯说了什么 总之你做到了 好吗?画展被取消了
Whatever you told Nina Jarvis, it worked. Okay? The show's off.
不是 等等 我没说过任何...
No, no, hold on. I... I didn't say any--
你放屁!起码有点良心 别对我说谎
Bullshit! At least have the decency not to lie to me.
我不是白♥痴♥!
I'm not an idiot!
好吧 听好 请你明白 事情比你想象中还要复杂
Okay, look. You have to understand.
你真是莫名其妙
It's more complicated than you think. -You're unbelievable.
能不能听我解释? -去你♥妈♥的♥ 阿加
Would you please just listen to me? -Fuck you, Aggie.
雪莉
She... Shelley?
你所拨♥打♥的电♥话♥... -真♥他♥妈♥的
Your call has been forwarded... -Oh, fuck.
雪莉 我们需要谈谈
Shelley, we need to talk about this.
起码听我解释嘛
At least let me explain.
是吗?
Seriously?
那是足以改变我一生的机会 结果被你搞砸了
That was a life-changing opportunity for me, and you torpedoed it.
说真的 我接受不了 -不是 别这样
Honestly, I... I can't. -No. Hey, hey, come on.
别这样 那不是我想...
Come on. That's not what--
老天就是不让我尝到 事业上的一丁点成就感
God forbid I enjoy the tiniest bit of professional success for once.
你知道我希望你事业成功的
You know I want you to succeed.
不是 你不是这么想的 真的
No, you don't though. You really don't.
你不知道我在家人和朋友面前
You have no idea how many times I've given you the benefit of the doubt
替你说过多少好话
with my friends, with my family.
十年以来 为了你的事业 我一直把自己摆在第二位
Ten years of my life I took a backseat to your fucking career.
我们已经离婚了 我却还处处为你着想
We're not even married anymore, and I'm still doing it.
这个说法不对 -不对?
That's not fair. -Not fair?
决定是我们一起做的 说好我是家里的经济支柱
We made choices together. I was supporting us.
是吗?我的工作没赚多少钱 所以只是爱好 对吗?
Oh, right, right. And if my work wasn't making money, then it was just a hobby.
我逼过你放弃画画吗?
Did I ever force you to stop painting?
没有 你想要个孩子
No. No, you wanted a baby.
是我们俩想要个孩子
We both did.
不代表我想放弃一切
That doesn't mean I wanted to give up everything else.
天啊 -你的工作才是最重要的
Jesus Christ. -But your work was what's important.
你的工作才是正经活儿
Your work was real.
雪莉 我支持你 一直都是这样
Shelley, I support you. I've always supported you.
到现在也是! -胡扯!
I still do! -Bullshit!
你刚搞砸了唯一一个能让我...
You just sabotaged my one chance at--
我在保护你免受 妮娜·贾维斯和他丈夫的伤害
I'm protecting you from Nina Jarvis and her husband.
他们是极度危险的人物
They are fucking dangerous.
天啊 请你马上离开
Oh my God. You need to leave.
奈尔·贾维斯 很可能才是真正的杀人凶手
Nile Jarvis might be an actual murderer.
你选他当新书的主角 是因为你知道这本书一定会大卖♥♥
Who you're writing a book about because you know it will sell!
那不是我的目的 -不是吗?
No, that's not why I'm doing this. -No?
我写这本书是因为 我认为泰迪·菲尼克是他杀的
No. I'm doing it because I think he killed Teddy Fenig.
什么?
What?
我知道听起来很离谱 我懂 尤其话从我嘴里说出口
I know how that sounds. I do. Especially coming from me.
但我认为他不是自杀的
But I... I don't think it was a suicide.
听好 他失踪前一天 我和奈尔在一起
I'm telling you. I was with Nile the day before he disappeared.
我跟他提起泰迪、车祸和库珀的事
And I told him about Teddy, about the accident, and Cooper.
我怀疑奈尔可能对他做了什么 我...
And I think Nile might have done something. I...
所以我想找出真♥相♥
That is what I'm trying to find out.
阿加
Aggie.
阿加 这也...
Aggie, this...
真有人杀了泰迪
If anyone killed Teddy,
那个人就是你
it was you.
他犯了一个错
He made a mistake.
一个大错
A horrible mistake.
不过 是你确保他永远不能原谅自己
But you made sure he'd never forgive himself.
你并没去质问自己这事意味着什么 也没去了解过那种感受
And rather than ask yourself what that means or how that feels,
而是去责怪别人
you need to find someone to blame.
这是你的作风
It's what you do.
你向来的作风
Always.
你宁可捏造一起凶杀案 也不去反省自己
You'd rather invent a murder than look in the goddamn mirror.
你根本不在乎泰迪
You don't care about Teddy.
不在乎奈尔
Or Nile.
也不在乎我
Or me.
你想写一本畅销书
You want a bestseller.
这是你唯一的目的
That's all you want.
一直都是
That's all you've ever wanted.
请你离开吧
You need to go.
真的 到此为止
I mean it. We're done.
雪莉 -别说了 滚!
Shelley-- -No. Go!
我们只需要再拉一票 就能通过议案
We only need to flip one vote to secure the council's approval.
按照我们的分♥析♥
And based on our analysis,
最有可能改变立场的两位议员 是哈斯和马瑟斯
the two council members most likely to switch votes are Haas and Mathers.
直接告诉我是哪一个吧
Just show me my yes.
迈克尔·摩根 刚离开麦肯锡 最近刚加入我们
Michael Morgan, who joined us recently from McKinsey,
他来向你们报告哈斯的背景
will walk you through Haas's profile.
迈克尔 -谢了 埃斯梅
Michael? -Thanks, Esme.
莱昂纳尔·哈斯连任市议员
So Lionel Haas is serving his second term on the council.
他以前在公立学校执教
He's a former public school teacher.
与前妻不欢而散
Ugly divorce.
两人共同抚养七岁儿子 但哈斯是主要监护人
Shares custody of his seven-year-old son, although Haas is the primary caregiver.
去年年底 他儿子被诊断患上 罕见的上皮癌
Late last year, the son was diagnosed with a rare carcinoma.
目前在西奈山接受治疗
He's being treated at Mount Sinai.
哈斯一直想让儿子到曼哈顿癌症中心 接受临床试验
Haas is trying to get him into a trial at Sloan Kettering.
也因此 我们能利用他在情感上的...
So we have a clean emotional asset--
这是在浪费时间
Waste of time.
不好意思 你说什么?
Sorry, excuse me?
这是在浪费时间 还需要我说得更清楚吗?
剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表