剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表
干!
Fuck!
妈的
Fuck.
为什么?
Why?
看看这情况
I mean, look at this.
靠
Fuck.
靠
Fuck!
我们现在该怎么办?
What are we supposed to do now?
我该拿你怎么办?
What am I supposed to do with you?
《兽藏我心》
第6章:兽与我
抱歉打扰了 我要找住在4B的布莱恩艾伯特
Hi. Sorry to bother you. Um, I'm visiting Brian Abbott in 4B.
我是他的堂妹
Um, I'm his cousin.
他应该要留钥匙给我
但我们肯定是哪里没沟通好
Um, he was supposed to leave me a key, but we must have crossed wires.
你能让我进他的公♥寓♥吗?
Is there any way you could let me into his apartment?
现在不能这样了,对吧?
I can't do that now, can I?
你有可能是个斧头杀人魔
For all I know, you could be an axe murderer.
没错,当然了
Right, no, of course.
但我一直打给他 他都没接电♥话♥,所以...
It's... it's just I've been calling him, and he's not answering, so...
如果你需要一个地方待着等他电♥话♥
Well, if you need to go somewhere and wait until he calls,
街上就有一间咖啡厅
there's a Starbucks up the street.
好,谢了
Okay. Thanks.
我在你公♥寓♥外面,拜托回电♥话♥给我
I'm outside your apartment, so can you please call me back.
我真的开始担心了
I'm really starting to worry.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
他们有调查公♥寓♥、杂货店 和提款机的监视器吗?
And they've checked the apartments, bodegas, ATM cameras? ...after a Right to Home...
好,谢了,曼尼
Okay, thanks, Manny.
我在纽约警局的联络人说 他们还没有锁定任何嫌犯
So my NYPD contact says that they have not identified any suspects
也没有找到任何有用的监视画面
or recovered any usable CCTV footage.
但显然有几个目击者说
But apparently, there are a handful of eyewitnesses
带头的人穿着“住权行动”的T恤
who are claiming that the instigators were wearing Right to Home T-shirts.
社群媒体上到处都是剪辑短片
There's a supercut all over social media.
不太妙
It's not good.
贾维斯园区会毁掉整个小区
Jarvis Yards will kill this community!
这些人都是毒瘤
These people are poison!
毒瘤
Poison! And we will do whatever it takes to stop them, right?
我们会不惜一切代价阻止他们
我们会... -不惜一切代价
We will do... -Whatever it takes!
我们会... -不惜一切代价
We will do... -Whatever it takes!
我们会... -不惜一切代价
We will do... -Whatever it takes!
“贝尼特兹根本就像切格瓦拉
"Benitez acts like this some Che Guevara shit,
她没料到会有暴♥力♥吗?
and she's surprised it got violent?"
鬼才相信”
"Gimme a break."
我们要重拟对策
Okay. We need to regroup.
延后记者会
Push the press conference.
新闻热潮几天后就平息了
Give the news cycle a few days to play itself out.
如果我们不回应,事情只会变得更糟
It's only gonna get worse if we don't respond.
现在太敏感了 你说什么都是提油救火
This story's too hot, Liv. You'll be pouring gasoline on the fire.
我不会退缩
I'm not backing down
就因为几个 不代表我们理念的混♥蛋♥惹事生非
just because a few renegade assholes who don't represent our cause got out of line.
我们要正面迎战
We're meeting this head-on
这样才能及早止血
回到正轨
so we can nip it in the bud and get back to work.
嗨,我会听你的建议去咖啡厅等
Hi. Uh, I'm gonna wait at that Starbucks like you suggested,
但可以请你 在他回来之前帮我保管行李吗?
but, um, could you maybe store my suitcase until he gets back?
我知道你很忙,很抱歉造成你的麻烦
Look, I... I know you're busy. I... I'm sorry to be a pain. I...
但拖着这个实在是太重了
It's just too heavy to drag around.
好啦
All right, fine.
谢谢,太感激你了,你救了我
Um, thank you. Thank you so much. You really saved me.
讨厌鬼
Pain in the ass.
有人吗?
Hello?
布莱恩?
Brian?
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
首先
First things first.
我已经联络了昨天在冲突中受伤的人
I have reached out to the victims injured during yesterday's violence,
我很高兴跟各位报告 他们每一个人都会完全康复
and I am pleased to report that every one of them is expected to make a full recovery.
住权行动是一个非营利的草根组织
Right to Home is a non-profit, grassroots organization
我们只有一个宗旨
with a singular mission.
就是为最弱势的市民发声
To advocate on behalf of our most vulnerable citizens, peacefully
和平理性、遵从法律
and lawfully.
我们谴责昨天的暴♥力♥行为
We condemn yesterday's violence.
无庸置疑
Full stop.
但请别误会
But make no mistake,
这很有可能是一场人为事件
this is a crisis manufactured in no small part
幕后黑手是房♥地♥产♥投机业者
by real estate speculators
例如奈尔与马丁贾维斯
like Nile and Martin Jarvis.
她着急了
Oh, now she's getting desperate.
这些唯利是图的奸商为了自身利益
Profiteers willing to destroy the social contract
不惜破坏社会契约
in order to enrich themselves.
她可以那样说吗? -她已经说了
Can she say that? -She just did.
所以那些说我煽动暴♥力♥的谎言...
So the lies accusing me of inciting this violence...
你跑哪里去了?
Where you been?
你错过了最精彩的部分 她刚刚说我们是奸商
You just missed the best part. She called us profiteers.
...我们必须保持警觉
...how vigilant we all must remain
防止害群之马劫持公民论述的机会
to keep a few bad actors from hijacking civil discourse.
最后,我很乐意回答各位的问题
And to that end, I am happy to answer any questions.
议员,目前还不知道肇事者是谁
Councilwoman, the perpetrators haven't been identified,
你怎么能说你的言论没有煽动他们?
so how can you claim your rhetoric didn't incite them?
问得好啊
There's my guy.
住权行动是一个非暴♥力♥社会正义运动
Right to Home is a non-violent social justice movement.
我问的是你个人的责任
I'm asking about your personal accountability.
我已经回答问题了,下一个问题
I think I've answered that. Next question.
你完全不认为自己需要负责吗?
So you don't bear any responsibility whatsoever?
难看
No.
你不看完吗? -不看了 这戏码我看过,她完蛋了
You don't wanna hear the rest? -No. I've seen this movie. She's done.
或许我该让她着急几天再出面
Maybe I'll let her stew a little longer before I reach out.
不,你不用出面 我来就好
No, you won't. I'll do it.
但之前是我跟她谈的 -是啊 你看结果怎样了
But I made the offer. -Yeah. And look how that turned out.
交给我吧,等我尿完就收拾她
I'll take care of her, just as soon as I take a leak.
烦死人了 只有真的要尿的时候没有尿意
Christ on a crutch, the only time I don't have to pee is when I'm peeing.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
我在听
I'm listening.
等我爸跟贝尼特兹谈完后 我们单独谈
After my father speaks with Benitez. Just the two of us.
你说你会不择手段来保护他
You said you'd do whatever it takes to protect him.
就看你是不是认真的
Let's see if you really mean it.
(梅迪森贾维斯欲踏足艺术界)
(梅迪森贾维斯失踪案仍疑点重重)
(纽约市警局失踪人口报告)
哈啰?布莱恩?
Hello? Brian?
不准动! 把手放在我看得见的地方
Don't move! Put your hands where I can see 'em!
请别激动,我是艾嘉莎威格斯
Please. My name is Agatha Wiggs.
我知道你是谁,告诉我你在这里干嘛
I know who you are. I wanna know what you're doing here.
你怎么进来的?
How did you get in?
我是特别探员艾瑞卡布朗顿 我是艾伯特的上司
I'm Special Agent Erika Breton. I'm Abbott's supervisor.
你可以现在回答我
So you can answer me now,
或者我们也可以到我的办公室谈
or we can go down to my office and talk about it there.
我骗了管♥理♥员♥,好吗?
I... I lied to the super, okay?
我... 我是布莱恩的朋友,我只是来看看他
I'm... I'm a friend of Brian's. I just came to check on him.
我一直想联络他,他都没有回复
I've been trying to reach him, and he's not responding.
我担心他可能会出事
I'm... I'm worried something might have happened.
出什么事? -我不晓得
Like what? -I... I don't know.
但你也来这里了,我想...
But... but you're here now, which...
你也是因为担心他才来的吧?
which makes me wonder if you're not worried too.
我昨晚传了很重要的讯息给他
I texted him last night. Something important.
他叫我等见面再说,然后... 他就完全失联了
He said to wait until I saw him, and then... he went totally silent.
我知道他不该跟我谈奈尔贾维斯
I... I realize he may have crossed a line by talking to me about Nile Jarvis,
但重点是 他是对的,好吗?
but the thing is, he was right, okay?
我想我有证据可以证明奈尔杀了他太太
I think I have proof that Nile murdered his wife.
什么证据?
What kind of proof?
好
Um, okay. Uh...
梅迪森贾维斯
Madison Jarvis.
她留了一封遗书,对吧?
She left a suicide note, right?
她父母有给我一份复印件
So her parents made me a copy.
剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表