剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表
快告诉我他在哪里!
Somebody tell me where he is!
艾姬!
Aggie!
艾姬,库柏在哪里?
Aggie, where's Cooper?
艾姬,告诉我他在哪里
Aggie, tell me where he is!
他在哪里?
Where is he?
艾姬!
Aggie?!
艾姬!
Aggie?!
(雪莉)
(雪莉,我想确认明天的事)
(打给我好吗?)
《兽藏我心》
第1章:生病的小狗
不要...
No, no, no, no, no!
(库柏)
(逾期,第二次通知)
(第三次通知)
早安,史提夫
Hey! Good morning, Steve.
你好啊
Hi!
(《生病的小狗》)
(艾嘉莎威格斯回忆录)
(杰出文学成就奖)
(作者专访)
(最古怪的一对朋友)
没事的
Hey, hey, hey! It's okay. It's okay.
牡蛎湾警♥察♥局
Oyster Bay Cove Police Department.
你好,我是艾姬威格斯 住在阿斯本大道225号♥
Hi, this is Aggie Wiggs at 225 Aspen Drive.
有两只很大很吓人的狗在我家外面
There are two very large, very scary dogs outside my house,
不停抓我的窗户,疯狂乱叫
clawing at my windows and barking like crazy.
我们可以派人去看看
We can get someone right over. -Uh...
好,可以吗? -好的,女士
Yeah, would you? -Yes, ma'am.
停!
Stop!
早安
Good morning.
你是威格斯女士吗?
Are you Mrs. Wiggs?
对
Y... Yes.
很抱歉狗吓到你了
Oh, apologies about the dogs.
好
Okay.
如果牠们又跑来
If they should come over here again, you give us a call. We're just next door.
打给我们,我们就住在隔壁
祝你愉快,威格斯女士
You have a nice day, Mrs. Wiggs.
抽烟会要你的命
Those things will kill you.
天啊,史丹 我不喜欢被偷偷靠近 也不喜欢被碎念
Jesus, Stan. I don't appreciate being snuck up on or lectured to.
看来你今天有点紧绷啊
You're jumpy this morning, aren't you?
新邻居是怎么回事? -你没听说吗?
What's up with the new neighbor? -You didn't hear?
是奈尔贾维斯
It's Nile Jarvis.
你在说笑吧
You're kidding.
是真的,我们最好开始锁门了
Yeah. I guess we better start locking our doors.
我还以为他会低调一点
You'd think he'd wanna be a little more discreet.
一个礼拜前 他在大家的信箱放了通知单
Yeah, he put a notice in everyone's mailbox about a week ago.
他想要盖一条穿越树林的慢跑步道 给我们大家使用
He wants to build a, uh, jogging path through the woods for all of us to enjoy.
不可以,那是小区共有土地
He can't do that. It's community property.
他要我们给他地役权
He's asking for an easement.
瑞克和莉娜似乎很赞同
Rick and... and Lena seem to think it's a good idea.
贝克家应该也不会反对 你想当那个拒绝他的人吗?
I doubt the Bakers will object. Do you wanna be the one to tell him no?
他能怎样?杀了我?
What's he gonna do? Murder me?
下一本书什么时候出? 琳达和我都等不及了
When's the next book coming out, huh? Linda and I can't wait.
我会第一个告诉你,史丹
You'll be the first to know, Stan.
(请帮帮我)
(艾嘉莎威格斯)
(奈尔贾维斯)
“亲爱的芳邻,我是奈尔贾维斯
"Dear neighbor, my name is Nile Jarvis,
我刚刚搬进39号♥
and I've just moved into number 39."
如各位所知 我们房♥子后方有大♥片♥美丽的树林
"We have many acres of beautiful woods running behind our homes,
完全没有充分运用
which are totally underutilized."
为了表示善意,我雇了一家建设公♥司♥
"As a gesture of goodwill, I've hired a construction company
打造一条穿越树林的私人慢跑步道 让我们大家一起享用”
to create a private jogging path... ...through the woods for all to enjoy."
天啊
My God.
(地役权协议书)
(在此签名)
拜托
Jesus.
(奈尔贾维斯)
(奈尔贾维斯,谋杀)
(房♥地♥产♥富二代涉妻失踪案 遭警方问讯)
(经过一周的搜索,仍未寻获遗体)
(贾维斯夫人迟未返家)
(丈夫向警方通报失踪)
(贾维斯园区在争议中破土动工)
(梅迪森贾维斯失踪案 无人遭到起诉)
嘿
Hey.
小可爱
Hi, Pippa.
(雪莉,我想确认明天的事)
(打给我好吗?)
(雪莉)
嗨,我是雪莉,请留言
Hey, it's Shelley. Leave a message.
嗨,是我
Hey. Uh, it's me.
又是我
Again.
Um...
我不知道你是太忙... 还是不想理我还是怎样,但是...
I don't... I don't know if you're busy or ignoring me or what, but, um,
我们一直没有确认明天的事,所以...
we haven't talked about tomorrow, so, um...
我想我应该会在中午左右去看库柏
Uh, I think I'm gonna go visit Cooper around noon, maybe?
我想最好还是跟你说一声 免得你想跟我一起去
I figured I'd let you know in case you wanted to be there together,
或是不想跟我一起
or not be there together.
见到你我会很高兴,但是...
You know, it'd be great to see you, but, uh,
你想怎么样都好
whatever works is... is fine.
所以... 希望你一切都好
Yeah, so, um, I hope you're well.
好,掰掰
Okay. Bye.
太夸张了
Unbelievable.
天啊
Jesus.
停!别叫!
Stop! Stop!
快点滚上车!
Get in the car!
妈的
Shit.
嘿
Hey!
可恶!
Oh, goddammit!
他妈的,这实在是...
Fuck this. This is...
靠
Fuck.
你好
Hello.
你好 -我刚刚把狗关起来
Uh, hi. -I was just putting the dogs away.
没关系,瑞克
我们没问题
Oh, it's fine, Rick. We're good.
我说我没事
I said I'm fine.
我是艾姬...威格斯
Uh, I'm Aggie. Uh, Wiggs.
我住在隔壁
I, uh, live next door.
当然了,真高兴能见到你
Of course! It's so great to meet you.
房♥仲有提到你住在这附近
You know, the broker mentioned that you live nearby.
希望那不算侵犯到你的隐私
I hope that's not a gross violation of privacy.
但我们都是你的忠实书迷
But we're such huge fans of your work.
我是妮娜贾维斯
I'm Nina Jarvis.
你好
Hi.
这放在我家门口 我猜是因为狗来打扰我?
Uh, this was dropped at my house. I assume because of the dogs?
很抱歉那两只狗打扰到你 我...
I am so sorry about those dogs. -And I, uh...
我不喝酒,所以...
Yeah, I... I don't really drink, so...
或许你可以带去参加晚宴
Maybe you could bring it to a dinner party.
我也不会参加晚宴
I don't do that either.
好吧 -进来吧,我拿点东西给你喝
Right. Um... Well, here, come inside. I can get you something.
不... 不,我坚持,进来吧
No, I really-- -No, I insist. Come in.
请进
Please.
我对这一切真的感到很抱歉
I'm so sorry about all of this.
家里有点乱,我们还没安顿好
Excuse the mess. We're still getting situated.
你知道吗? 我得承认
You know, I have to confess.
在我的想象中 以为你会比较年长
Um, in my head, I thought you were gonna be older.
我想是因为 我已经读你的专访好几十年了吧
I... I guess I've been reading your profiles for decades.
这个... -艾嘉莎威格斯
Well-- -Agatha Wiggs.
亲爱的,我们真的得好好管管这些狗
Honey, we really gotta get these dogs under control.
你有收到我的信吗?
Did you get my letter?
我有收到
Um, I did, yes.
来我的办公室吧,我们可以聊聊
Why don't you come into my office? We can chat.
其实也没什么好聊的
Well, there's not much to chat about, really.
恐怕我的答案是不行
I'm afraid my answer is no.
上来吧,给我...
Come on up. Give me...
给我五分钟
Give me five minutes.
其实我正要出门
但真的很高兴见到你
Um, actually, I was on my way out, but it was so great to meet you.
哪天一起吃个午餐吧?
Maybe we could have lunch sometime?
就这几天?
Soon?
这事何时发生的?
When did this happen?
我怎么会知道?你自己弄清楚
How the fuck should I know? You figure it out.
什么?
What?
我再回你电♥话♥,我有客人
剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表