剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表
先听我说,议员
Now hear me out, Councilwoman.
如果你不喜欢我的提案,你就走人
You don't like what I have to say, you turn around.
是你干的,对吧?
This was you, wasn't it?
都是你安排的 那些示♥威♥者,还有警♥察♥
You staged this whole thing. The demonstrators, the police.
我在这里随时恭候
I'm here when you're ready to talk.
但你得自己一个人来
But when you come, you come alone.
你开心了吧?
You happy now, huh?
我说过了,你很嗜血
Like I said, bloodlust.
这就是你想要的结果吧?
This is what you wanted, isn't it?
(卡洛麦吉迪)
嘿,我正要放东西,等我一下
Hey. I'm, uh, just putting groceries down. Give me one second.
法兰克,你得去接孩子,我没办法
Frank, I need you to pick up the kids. I can't do it.
怎么了?你还好吗?
What's wrong? Are you okay?
我不好
Uh, no, I'm not okay.
我搞砸了,我犯了错
I fucked up. I made a... I made a mistake.
听着,我不是故意要让你难堪...
Oh, no, listen, hey. I did not mean to ambush you.
我不是指外遇 是更糟的事,真的很糟糕
I don't mean the affair. I mean something worse. Something really bad.
什么事?
What?
艾瑞卡
Erika.
是好几年前
It was years ago.
你遇到麻烦的时候
When you were in trouble.
我以为我是为了我们和孩子做对的事
I thought I was doing the right thing for us,
但我越界了,现在没办法回头了
for the kids, but I crossed a line, and it's too late to step back.
现在我得跟局里坦白,一定会有后果
Now I'm gonna have to tell the Bureau there's gonna be consequences.
你就直接说是什么事,你吓到我了
Just tell me what you're talking about because you're really scaring me.
我会尽快告诉你一切,我保证
I'm gonna tell you everything as soon as I can, I promise.
但现在...
But right now,
我要你相信我 你得带孩子们去我爸妈家
I need you to trust me.
You need to take the kids to my parents.
我爱你,法兰克
I love you, Frank.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
艾瑞卡!
Erika!
(库柏莫瑞斯威格斯)
不好意思,贾维斯先生
Excuse me, Mr. Jarvis.
有客人找你
You have a guest.
议员 -贾维斯先生
Ah, Councilwoman. -Mr. Jarvis.
你想喝点东西吗?
Can Olga get you something to drink?
水、红酒、热可可?
Water, wine, hot cocoa?
不用,谢谢
No, thank you.
出去吧
Leave us.
你想要的话,我可以带你参观房♥子
If you like, I could show you around the property.
不必,从大门走进来运动量已经够了
I'm cool. I've got my steps in walking here from the curb.
嗯
Mm.
那我们就坐下吧
Then let's sit.
跟我来
Please.
这里...
This, uh...
这里以前是个没有完工的地窖
This all used to be an unfinished root cellar.
在珊迪飓风淹水之后,我们才翻修的
We had it redone after it was flooded by Hurricane Sandy.
所以你家有几间卧室? 12间?13间?
So your house has how many bedrooms? Twelve? Thirteen?
16间
Sixteen.
所以你们每个人有四间卧室
你太太,还有你两个儿子
So that makes, what, four for each of you? Your wife, your two little boys.
我只是好奇
I'm just curious
拥有这些真的能让你快乐吗?
if owning all of this actually makes you happy.
我不拥有这栋房♥子
Well, I don't own this house any more than I own the clothes that I'm wearing.
我也不拥有我身上的衣服
我们都不拥有任何东西,议员
None of us own anything, Councilwoman.
我们只是暂时借用,直到人生退场
We are all just renting it until it's time to check out.
你要这样想,晚上才睡得着吗?
Is that what you tell yourself to sleep at night?
我要这样想,早上才能醒来
Well, that's what I tell myself to wake up in the morning.
像你这样的人是不会懂的
People like you don't get it.
像我这样的人?
People like me?
你们这个世代的人
People your age.
你心里肯定知道自己终有一死
Sure, you realize, in some corner of your mind, you'll be dead one day,
但你没有当真
but you don't really believe it.
我呢?
Me?
我知道那天快到了
I know the end's coming,
很快就到了
and it's coming sooner than later.
这也是为什么我这么急着解决
That is why I am so keen to clean up
这场对彼此都没必要的混乱局面
what has become an unnecessarily messy situation
为了我们两个好
for both of us.
这是什么?
What am I looking at?
一份提案 关于我们在上城地区储备的 一块未开♥发♥土地
A proposal regarding one square block that we have land banked uptown.
这跟你儿子提的条件一样
This is the exact offer your son made me.
但现在是我提出的
Except now it's me that's making it.
我说过我不想跟这个扯上关系
And I told him I wanted nothing to do with it.
我知道你说过什么
I know what you told him.
我只是认为你现在或许比较理性
毕竟...
I just thought you might be more reasonable now, considering...
我猜得没错
I was right,
对吧?
wasn't I?
是你策划了我集♥会♥上的冲突
About you choreographing what happened at my rally.
牛奶都洒了,是谁洒的有差吗?
The milk spilled. What difference does it make who spilled it?
所以别再找我儿子麻烦了
So take your boot off my son's neck
接受这个提案
and accept the proposal.
因为过了今天,这个提案就失效了
Because it expires at the end of business today.
这样是答应了吗?
Is that a yes?
对
Yes.
聪明的选择
Good choice.
但要扑灭你放的火可不容易
But putting out the fires you started won't be easy.
我们要一起宣布这件事
We'll make the announcement together.
我成立了“住权行动” 是为了替我的小区奋战
I started Right to Home so I could fight for my community.
让人们的生活好过一点 一点点也好
To make people's lives better. Even just a little.
像你这样的人
是永远不会懂的
That's something people like you will never understand.
或许是因为你做不到
Maybe because you can't.
但就像你说的
But like you said,
你就快要死了
you'll be dead sooner than later.
嘿,卡洛
Hey, Carol.
终于接电♥话♥了
Finally!
天啊,你故意不接我电♥话♥吗? -没有
God, are you screening my calls? -No. I--
我差点就要跳上车 开去你住的那个鬼地方了
I was this close to getting in my car and driving out to wherever you live--
抱歉 -因为这几章实在太精彩了
Sorry. -Because the pages are fabulous.
我真的一口气把四章都看完了
I literally read all four chapters in one sitting.
在窗外发狂的护卫犬?
The attack dogs at the window?
开什么玩笑?
Are you kidding me?
这根本就是 《冷血》遇上《奇想之年》
It's like In Cold Blood meets The Year of Magical Thinking.
意料之外的完美混搭
The mash-up we didn't know we needed.
好,先别骂我 我给鲍伯看了,他超爱的,艾姬
Okay, don't kill me. I had to show it to Bob, and he flipped his lid, Aggie.
他想赶在暑假大力推销这本书
He wants to make a major push in time for summer.
还要在杂♥志♥上刊登摘要
Get an excerpt in The New Yorker or The Atlantic.
你觉得你还要多久才能写完?
How soon do you think you can bang out the rest? I mean,
拜托,你现在状态超好的
Um...
you're on a roll.
我不确定
Yeah, I'm not sure. Um...
怎么了?你好像不太兴奋
What's the matter? You're not excited.
天啊,你完全投入这本书了,艾姬 情感饱满
My God, there's so much of you in this, Aggie. And so much life.
靠 -怎么了?
Oh fuck. -What's wrong?
我得挂电♥话♥了,五分钟后打给我
I have to hang up. Call me back in five minutes.
如果我没接,就报♥警♥
If I don't answer, I need you to call the police.
什么?
What?
做就对了,五分钟 亲爱的,到底...
Just do it. Five minutes. -Honey, what the hell is--
你好吗?芳邻
How you doing, neighbor?
很好,你呢?
I'm fine. You?
好得不得了,你去哪里了?
Never better. Where are you coming from?
只是在城里办一些事
Just running some errands in town.
你来做什么?
What are you doing here?
我刚刚跟我的工班在树林里
I was just out in the woods with my guys.
慢跑步道已经用木桩标记好了
The jogging path is all staked and marked.
我希望你能来看看
And I was hoping you would come take a look
趁现在还有阳光
while we've still got some light.
好,我很想去,但是...
Yeah, I would. Um, I'm...
我的编辑马上就要打给我了
I'm expecting a call from my editor any minute.
我应该要在家里接电♥话♥
I... I should really take it inside.
剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表