剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表
I know what it's like to double down on a story.
我过去四年来一直告诉自己 泰迪费尼格杀了我儿子
I spent the last four years telling myself Teddy Fenig murdered my son
因为...没错,他或许有喝酒 但是我...
because, yeah, he may have been drinking, but I...
我也不是完全没错
I was not blameless.
我一直告诉我自己我需要听的故事 好让我自己撑下去
You know, I told myself the story I needed to hear so I could survive.
你现在也正在这样做
Just like you're doing now.
但这无法保护你的安全
But it won't keep you safe.
妮娜,求求你 你心里某个部分一定知道我是对的
Nina, please, there is some part of you that knows I'm right.
你也知道这一切会怎么结束
And you know how this ends.
艾嘉莎威格斯
Agatha Wiggs!
我要以涉嫌谋杀的罪名逮捕你
你有权保持沉默
You're under arrest for murder. You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切都将成为呈堂证供
Anything you say can be used against you in a court of law.
如果你请不起律师 法♥院♥会指派一位公设辩护人
If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided.
嘿
Hey.
没事了,结束了
Hi. -It's okay. It's over.
你一定受了不少苦
You've been through a lot.
天啊,你在发抖 -是啊
Oh my God, you're shaking. -Yeah.
警♥察♥说她是自己打电♥话♥自首的
The... police said she called them herself.
你没告诉我这个
You didn't tell me that.
她到底想要什么?
So what did she want?
我只想赶快换掉这身衣服
I just really need to get out of these clothes.
你要告诉我到底发生什么事吗?
You gonna tell me what happened?
他们逮捕了她
They arrested her.
我是说在那之前
I, uh... I mean before that.
她就是...天啊,她就突然冒出来
Yeah, she just... God, she showed up out of nowhere.
我去办公室泡咖啡,然后我...
I went to my office to grab a coffee, and I
我一转身,就看到她站在那里 挡在门前面
turned around and she was just standing there, blocking the door.
天啊
Jesus.
她说她已经报♥警♥了
She said she already called the police.
她想在警♥察♥来之前跟我说几句话
That she wanted to talk to me before they got there.
要说什么?
To say what?
说不是她做的
That she didn't do it.
而是你做的
That it was you.
所以 就跟她和警♥察♥讲的一样
So the same story she's telling the police.
她说你也杀了梅迪森
She said you killed Madison too.
她是怎样? 她觉得你会平白无故相信她?
And she thought, what, that you would just believe her?
妮娜?
Nina?
有一件事我一直觉得很不合理
You know, there's something that never made sense.
小梅失踪的那晚
The night that Maddie disappeared,
我们吵了架
we had a fight.
吵得很凶
A bad one.
她说了一些...
She said really
很可怕的话
horrible things.
她当时病了,她...
She was sick. She, um...
她不是她自己 -我知道
She wasn't herself. -I know.
我知道,她是另一个梅迪森
I know. She was that other Madison.
每当她发作的时候就会出现的那个
The one that took over when she was spiraling.
但是她的遗书却...
But then her note was
完全相反
the opposite.
那些文字
It was
很平静
peaceful
充满爱
and loving.
她引用了埃米莉狄金生的诗
She quoted Emily Dickinson.
我不懂你在说什么
I'm not sure I follow.
她对我说了那么残忍♥的话
To say what she said to me, to be so cruel,
然后结束自己的生命
and then end her life.
但是她最后留下的话却...
To let that be the last thing that she...
却那么...
that she ever...
我一直想不明白
I never understood.
但现在我或许懂了
Until now, maybe.
那真的是她在那晚写的吗?
Did she really write it that night?
艾姬说不是
Aggie said she didn't.
艾姬说?
Aggie said?
她说我找到的遗书是之前写的
She said that the note that I found was from before,
当时小梅还有按时服药
from when Maddie took pills.
她说她有找到证据
She said that she had found proof.
证据?什么证据?
Proof? What kind of proof?
她是对的吗?
Is she right?
是你吗?
Did you?
是我怎样?
Did I what?
是你杀了她吗?
Did you kill her?
你现在问我这个
Why would you ask me that
是什么意思?
now?
因为我从来没问过
Because I never have.
因为我有权知道真♥相♥
Because I deserve to know.
我不跟你谈这个
I'm not doing this.
不准走! 你想跟我吵架,我才不上当
Don't walk away! -You're trying to pick a fight.
这是很简单的问题,你就直接回答我
It's a very simple question. Just answer me.
你知道答案,你一直都知道
You know the answer. You have always known.
什么意思? -意思是,妮娜,你不是白♥痴♥
What does that mean? -It means, Nina, you're not an idiot.
或者... 我不晓得,或许你就是
Or, I don't know, maybe you are.
是你杀了她
You killed her.
你♥他♥妈♥杀了她
You fucking killed her.
看着我!
Look at me!
你说啊,至少有种当着我的面说出来
Say it. Just at least have the balls to fucking say it to my face!
我他妈当然杀了她!
Of course I fucking killed her!
我做了你想要我做的事!
I did exactly what you wanted me to!
否则你干嘛 要告诉我她和艾伯特的事?
Why else would you tell me about her and Abbott?
你♥他♥妈♥觉得会发生什么事?
What the fuck did you think would happen?
我不想要你杀她
I... I didn't want that.
你不想?
你不想?
You didn't want that? You didn't want?
原来你不想要?
Oh, you didn't want? You didn't want? You didn't want?
你♥他♥妈♥当然想要!
Of course you fucking did!
因为你♥他♥妈♥恨死她了!
Because you fucking hated her!
她就是个自私、自怜自艾的贱女人
She was a selfish, self-pitying bitch
她苛待你,又背叛我们两个
who abused you and then betrayed us both.
他妈的!你听起来就像艾姬
Jesus fucking Christ! You sound just like Aggie.
一直嚷嚷对费尼格有多不满 说想让他感受跟她一样的痛苦
Shooting her mouth off about Fenig. How she wanted him to suffer like she did.
好像讲那些话都不用负责任 -天啊
Like her words don't matter. -Oh my God.
然后还假装 他没得到他应该得到的报应
And then pretending like he didn't get exactly what he fucking deserved.
你也杀了费尼格
You killed Fenig.
拜托
Oh, for...
妮娜,我不是唯一 内心藏着这些念头的人
Nina, I'm not the only one with this inside of me. I'm not.
因为我们眼睛长在正面 又有尖锐的牙齿
Because we have eyes in the front and sharp teeth.
我们是掠食者
We are predators.
我们交♥配♥、狩猎、杀戮、排泄 我们喜欢这样
We fuck, and we hunt, and we kill, and we shit, and we like it.
我们每个人都是这样
Every single one of us.
所以,如果你想批判我 如果你想继续逃避现实
So if you judge me, if you wanna stick your head in the sand
然后假装自己不知情 那没关系,但不要那样看我
and tell yourself, "I didn't know," that's fine, but do not give me that look.
别用那种自以为是 虚伪做作的鬼样子看我
Do not give me the sanctimonious, hypocritical bullshit.
好像你没有从中得到你想要的一切
Like you didn't get everything you wanted.
你全都得到了
Everything.
天啊
Oh my God.
我好累
I am so tired.
真的好累
I'm so tired.
因为我这一辈子
Because all my life,
我所做的一切就是不断争斗
all I've ever done is fight and fight and fight.
你是我太太
You're my wife.
你是我孩子的母亲
You're the... the mother of my child.
我不想再有任何隐瞒了
I don't... I don't wanna hide anymore.
我真的不想
I don't.
不想瞒你
Not from you.
你不必瞒我
You don't have to.
请各位稍微注意我这边
Please, just give me your attention for a moment.
谢谢
Thank you.
市议员贝尼特兹 会在发表声明后回答问题
Council Member Benitez will be taking questions after her announcement,
她已经邀请贾维斯先生 先向各位说明一些背景资料
but she has asked Mr. Jarvis to first provide you with some context.
我相信有很多人已经听说
Um, by now, I'm sure many of you have heard
我父亲最近中风了,情况严峻
that my father recently suffered a catastrophic stroke.
谢谢大家的祈祷与祝福
剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表