剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表
我会担心外界观感
I worry about the optics.
我正在写一本关于你先生的书
I mean, I'm writing a book about your husband.
这样看起来可能会有利益冲突
It could look like a conflict of interest.
你已经离婚了
You're divorced.
但有些人可能还是觉得会有问题
Well, still, some people might see it as a conflict.
我以为你会为她高兴
I thought you'd be happy for her.
她从没有过这么大的曝光机会
I mean, she's never had anywhere close to that level of exposure.
你要我把机会收回来吗?
You want me to take that away from her?
妮娜,如果这本书要被认真看待
Nina, if this book is gonna be taken seriously,
就不能让人觉得 你和奈尔想影响我怎么写
it can't look like you and Nile are trying to influence what I write.
老实说,我很讶异 奈尔不认为这是个问题
Frankly, I'm surprised Nile didn't think it was a problem.
你应该有告诉他吧
I assume you told him.
因为我想他一定会有强烈的意见
Because my guess is... is he'll have a definite opinion.
该走了 我们才刚到
We're leaving. -We just got here.
你想待多久都没关系,我们得走了
Stay as long as you want. We have to go now.
真高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
(艾伯特,通话失败)
靠
Fuck.
好
Okay.
艾姬 -奈尔要回家了
Aggie. -Nile's going home. He left with Nina.
他刚跟妮娜一起离开 好像有什么工作上的危机
There was... There was some work crisis.
我不确定是什么问题
I'm not sure what exactly.
档案还没下载完 你现在就得离开
Files are still downloading. -You need to get out of there now.
他们十分钟后就到了,搞不好更快
They'll be there in ten minutes, if that.
有听到吗? -有
Did you hear me? -Yeah.
好,离开之后打给我
Okay. Call me when you're out.
那个贱♥人♥贝尼特兹 一个个把他们都拉拢过去了
And that bitch Benitez is dragging them all over to her side, one by one.
或许高德只是想要更多的钱
Maybe Gold's just fishing for more money.
不是钱的问题
It's... it's not about the money.
那是什么 -这他妈是场革命
Then what is it? -It's a fucking revolution.
快点
Come on.
什么?
What?
奈尔,等你冷静下来之后 我们需要谈谈艾姬的事
Nile, once your head's clear enough to listen, we need to talk about Aggie.
她怎么了?
What about her?
首先...
Well, for starters...
奈尔
Nile?
你有在听吗?
Are you even listening?
奈尔
Nile?
怎么了?
What is it?
我来了
I got you. I got you.
怎么了?
What is it? What is it?
一定是松鼠
It must have been a squirrel.
是啊,一定是
Yeah, it must have been.
你想跟我谈艾姬的事?
You wanted to tell me something about Aggie?
剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表