剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表
我去红钩区参观了一家画廊
I checked out a gallery in Red Hook.
没发现什么好作品 所以临时起意收拾行李
Found absolutely nothing. Hence the impulse packing.
我刚刚碰到妮娜
I ran into Nina.
是吗? -是的
Oh yeah? -Mm-hmm.
她送文件到办公室
She was dropping off paperwork at the office.
她说她辞职了
She said she quit.
是的
You were right.
她有事瞒着我们
She was hiding something from us.
她在索霍区斯雷凯尔德艺廊 找到了新的工作
A new job over at Threlkeld in SoHo.
你还有什么事想告诉我吗?
Anything else you wanna tell me?
怎么说?
What do you mean?
小麦 别再骗我了
Don't bullshit me, Maddie.
妮娜没有辞职 是我把她开除了
Nina didn't quit. I fired her.
无论她说什么... -你也跟他上♥床♥吗?
So whatever she said-- -Were you fucking him too?
还是只向他透露我的秘密?
Or just telling him my secrets?
自从我上次在浴缸里发现你
You know, ever since I found you in that bathtub all...
满脸发紫后 我一直希望你能好起来
all blue in the face, I've been waiting for you to get better.
重拾人生 如今...
To rejoin the living. And
看来你已经康复好一阵子了 只是我没发现
I guess you have been for some time. I just didn't know.
我要走了
I'm leaving now.
我救了你的命
I saved your life.
小麦 我救了你的命啊! 但那还不够 对吧?
I saved your life, Maddie! But that wasn't enough, was it?
你偏要一次又一次地从背后捅我一刀
You had to go and stab me in the back over and over and fucking over again.
为什么? -我要走了
Why? -I'm going.
告诉我为什么!
Tell me why!
因为看着你的眼睛太久后 我看到的是一头野兽
Because when I look in your eyes too long, I see it! This animal.
也许我一直都知道 只是我已经不想死了
Maybe I always saw it, but I don't have a death wish anymore.
别逼我 小麦!
Don't! Don't! Don't, Maddie! Don't!
别逼我这么做!
Don't make me do this!
别逼我这么做
Don't make me do this.
我爱你
I love you.
该死的!
Fuck!
不要!
No, no, no! No, no! No! No!
不要啊!求求你!
Stop, stop! Please!
爸
Dad?
天啊 你做了什么?
My God, what did you do?
是她和艾伯特通风报信的
S... She was... She was talking to Abbott.
你这个混♥蛋♥!
You fucking piece of shit!
你有病吗?
Hey! Hey! -What's the matter with you?
有没有被人发现?
Did anybody see you?
这里有浴室吗?
Is there a shower in here?
好像有
Yeah, I think so.
好吧 去洗个热水澡
All right. Go take a hot shower.
把衣服放进垃圾袋里
Put your clothes in a trash bag.
快去
Go.
好吧 我们有两个选择
All right, we've got two choices.
第一 帮他
Option one, we help him.
最理想的结果是 他这辈子都要承受着被人怀疑的眼光
Best case, he lives his life under suspicion.
大家都认为他是凶手 但没人能证明什么
Everybody thinks it. Nobody can prove it.
但最糟糕的结果是
But worst case, there's
留下监控画面
a surveillance camera.
短♥信♥、DNA痕迹等对他不利的证据
Some text message, some spot of DNA. Something gets him.
到时我们也跟着完蛋
And we go down too.
第二 你马上报♥警♥
Option two is you dial 911 right now,
举报他
turn him in,
然后听天由命
and let the chips fall.
换做是我
If I get a vote...
我会选择保护你的遗产
protect your legacy.
保护自己
Protect yourself.
(对不起 真的)
(小麦 拜托告诉我你没事)
第一个来喝咖啡
First one to the coffee.
是啊
Yeah.
你介意我...
Uh, do you mind if I...
没问题 不好意思
Oh, sure. Sorry.
我见过你 但我们好像没好好自我介绍过
You know, I've seen you around, but I don't think we've properly met.
我是艾丽卡·布赖顿
Erika Breton.
我是布莱恩·艾伯特
Brian Abbott.
你在调查贾维斯的案子吧?
You're on the Jarvis case, right?
是啊 你呢?
Yeah, you?
网络安全
Cybersecurity.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
“逃”是个令人心怀感激的字
Escape is such a thankful word.
我苦苦寻找答案 但最终还是回到原点
I've searched for other answers, but they all lead me back here.
我生命中感受过爱
There has been real love in my life,
为此 我心怀感激
and for that I am grateful.
我厌倦了挣扎
But I am too tired of the fight.
我不够坚强
I'm not strong enough.
请原谅我
Forgive me.
麦迪森
Madison.
(MHJ房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥)
(建材与拆除废料填埋场)
她可能在任何地方 没人知道
She could be anywhere. We don't know.
我们不知道 但人不会无端端失踪 对吧 莱恩?
We don't know. But people don't disappear themselves, Ryan. Right?
这的确很难做到 绝对不是一个人办得到的
Like, it's actually legit difficult. It is not a solo job.
她失踪一周了 还没被寻获 对吧?
It's been a week, and they still haven't found her, right?
太扯了 -好吧 但是...
Like, that's insane. -Okay, but--
这个家伙可是奈尔·贾维斯
I mean, this is Nile Jarvis we're talking about...
你在看什么?
What are you watching?
只是烦人的背景噪音
Just annoying background noise.
可不是嘛 虽然你得了普利策奖
Oh, sure. You may have a Pulitzer now,
但你还是跟我们普通人一样 爱看这些八卦新闻
but you love some tabloid drama just as much as the rest of us.
是吗?我觉得...
I don't know about that. I think--
炮弹来了!
Cannonball!
我觉得家里就已经够闹腾了
I think I got all the drama I need right here.
我马上到家 -嗨
I'll be home... -Hi.
嗨
Hello.
剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表