剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表
直到我们的会谈被典狱长打断
Until our visit was cut off by the warden.
规矩可不能打破
Rules are rules.
我们本来打算再见面一次
And we had plans to talk again.
但老天没有给我们这个机会
But that wasn't meant to be.
事实证明
As it turned out,
瑞克叔叔不甘心 让奈尔穿着囚服悠哉度过余生
Uncle Rick wasn't content to let Nile live out his days in a prison jumpsuit.
没有任何牢笼足以惩罚他
No cage would ever be enough.
所以他请几个老朋友帮他最后一个忙
So he called in one last favor with a few old friends.
我们该怎么看待他的死亡呢?
And what are we to make of his demise?
这是恶有恶报吗?
Is it karmic justice?
大快人心的结局?
A happy ending?
复仇就是这么迷人
Retribution is seductive like that,
它让我们以为 善与恶之间有一道清楚的界线
promising a clean line between good and evil.
但那只是个幻觉
But it's an illusion.
我知道,因为我曾经深陷其中
I know because I felt its pull.
在失去我儿子之后,我...
After losing my son, I...
我把复仇当成另一种悲伤紧紧抓着
I cradled vengeance like a second grief.
把它当成神圣的陪伴
A sacred companion.
我给自己编造了一则关于对错的故事
I told myself a story about right and wrong.
关于“惩罚有罪者”的故事
About punishing the guilty.
奈尔嗅到了我嗜血的气息
Nile smelled my bloodlust
让我的故事成为真实
and midwifed that story into being.
他吞噬了我的怒火
He soaked up my rage
像个黑暗天使一样 实现了一个我不敢说出口的可怕愿望
and, like some dark angel, made manifest a wish too horrible to name,
让另一位母亲哀悼她的儿子
leaving another mother to grieve her son.
让另一股怒火任意滋长
Another rage to grow unchecked.
复仇孕育复仇
Vengeance birthing vengeance.
就像一个...
A wound...
永不愈合的伤口
that never heals.
我在这个循环里也是共谋
I am complicit in this cycle.
我完全算不上清白
My hands are far from clean.
嘿
Hey.
你来了 -当然啊
You made it. -Of course.
嗨
Hi.
艾姬,这是梅格
Aggie, this is Meg.
太好了,终于见到你了
Oh wow! It's so good to finally meet you.
我也是,恭喜你 -谢谢
Likewise, yeah. Congratulations. -Thank you.
真的太棒了 我知道你也很清楚,但...
It's terrific. I mean, I know you know that, but--
但她永远听不腻
But she'll never get tired of hearing it.
梅格,这是我的编辑卡洛
Meg, this is my editor, Carol.
你好,幸会 -你好
Hi. Nice to meet you. -Hi.
每个结局都是另一个开始
Every ending is a beginning.
即使翻开新的一页 我们依旧无法逃离我们的命运
We turn the page but can't outrun our story.
这正是佛教♥徒♥所说的因果
And really, that's what the Buddhists meant by karma.
对他们来说,因果不是什么天谴
For them, karma's not about cosmic payback.
不是宇宙从高处降下的惩罚
The universe enacting retribution from on high.
对他们而言
For them,
因果更像是我们种下的种子
karma's more like seeds we plant.
是我的小宝贝吗?
Is that my baby boy?
我们传承下去的种子
Seeds we pass down.
嗯
Yeah.
种什么因就得什么果
We reap what we sow
不是今生,就是来世
in this life or the next.
因果是一种承继
Karma's our inheritance
(《兽藏我心》)
也是我们的宿命
and our birthright.
没错...
Yes, yes.
但无论我们如何定义它
But however we choose to define it,
奈尔说对了一件事
Nile was right about one thing.
因果报应还真够狠
Karma's a motherfucker.
没事的
It's okay.
你没事的
You're okay.
剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表