剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表
你的表情写得一清二楚 所有你想对他做的事
I could see it all over your face, everything you wanted to do to him...
你觉得他该受到的惩罚
...everything he deserved.
因果报应还真够狠
Karma's a motherfucker, huh?
(6点33分,10月29日)
(艾嘉莎威格斯)
艾瑞卡
Erika.
听说你有话要跟我说?
My office said you needed to talk to me.
对 但我可以等
Yeah. But, uh, it can wait.
你确定?你都特地跑来这里了
You sure? You came all the way out here to tell me, so...
你真的认为是艾嘉莎威格斯做的?
You really think Agatha Wiggs did this?
很疯狂,对吧?
This is crazy, right?
显然... 威格斯过去四年来一直在骚扰他
Apparently, Wiggs has been harassing him for the past four years.
怪他造成车祸,害死她儿子
Blamed him for the car crash that killed her son.
是奈尔贾维斯报的警?
And Nile Jarvis called the police?
威格斯正在写一本关于他的书
Wiggs was writing a book about him.
他报♥警♥说可能有绑♥架♥案
He reported a possible kidnapping,
所以警♥察♥才联络我们
which is why the police contacted the Bureau.
我们从威格斯的笔电里复原的影像 也跟这里吻合
It's also consistent with the video files we recovered from Wiggs' laptop.
天啊
Oh Jesus.
没错,她录下了好几小时 有时间戳的影片
Yeah. She recorded hours of timestamped video.
她让这孩子活着,直到几小时前
Kept the poor kid alive until a couple of hours ago.
(艾嘉莎威格斯)
快接
Pick up.
你要接电♥话♥吗?
You wanna take that?
可以吗?
Do you mind?
当然,接吧
Yeah, you go ahead.
我会在楼下
I'll be downstairs.
喂?艾姬?
Hello? Aggie?
你在哪里?
Where are you?
艾姬?
Aggie?
靠
Fuck.
艾姬,他在哪里?
Aggie, where is he?
艾姬?
Aggie?
艾姬!
Aggie!
艾姬? -雪莉,天啊
Aggie? -Oh, Shelley, oh my God.
天啊,谢天谢地
Oh my God, thank God.
你在哪里?发生什么事了?
Where are you? What's going on?
我是对的,是奈尔做的
I was right. It was Nile.
他杀了泰迪费尼格 然后把尸体放进库柏的房♥间里
He killed Teddy Fenig, and he put his body in Co... Cooper's room,
这样看起来就会像是我做的...
so it would look like I did it because he--
好,别急,慢慢说
All right. All right. Slow down. Slow down.
我本来有证据
I had evidence,
我把它交给一个人 现在我联络不上,我要你打给她
and I gave it to someone that I can't reach, so I need you to call her.
艾姬,听着,无论发生什么
Aggie, listen, whatever happened,
你得跟警♥察♥解释,免得事情变得更糟
you have to explain it to the police before things get bad.
无论发生什么?
Whatever happened? What...
听着...
Look, just...
什么意思?你觉得我在说谎吗?
What do you mean? You think I'm lying to you?
不,我的意思是
No, I just mean that, right now, you need to tell me
现在,你得告诉我你在哪里
where you are
这样我们才能帮你
so that we can help you.
我们?我们是谁?
We? Who's we?
你跟警♥察♥在一起吗?
Are you with the police?
他们就在旁边,对吧?
You're with them now, aren't you?
艾姬,拜托让我帮你
Aggie, please, just let me help you, please.
该死
Fuck.
艾姬!
Aggie!
该死
Fuck. Fuck.
我载他去,我可以在车上接受采访
Well, I'll drive him. I can do the interview in the car.
那不是重点 -重点?
You're missing the point. -The point?
我只不过是说要接受杂♥志♥专访
All I did was say I had an interview with the Times.
然后你就发飙,说我都不帮你
You laid into me about how unsupported you feel.
因为你总是随心所欲
Because you just do whatever you want
从来不问库柏或是我的行程
without even asking about Cooper's schedule or mine.
那你就去你的工作室 然后去按♥摩♥,看你需要什么
So go to your studio and get a massage, whatever you need,
我会带库柏去,好吗?
and I'll take Cooper, okay?
不然你还要我怎样?
What else do you want me to say?
我不想去!
I don't wanna go!
库柏,现在不要耍脾气 捡起你的鞋子,穿上
Hey, Cooper, we are not doing this now, so pick up your shoes and put them on.
艾姬,别这样 -什么?是你要我带他去的...
Aggie, please. -What? You want me to take him.
艾姬,库柏呢?
Aggie, where's Cooper?
《兽藏我心》
第8章:最后一语
艾瑞卡? -杰克,抱歉打扰你了
Erika? -Jack. Sorry to bother you.
我需要帮忙,这有点紧急
I need a favor. It's kind of a 911.
没问题,怎么了?
Yeah, sure. What's up?
你记得梅迪森贾维斯吗? -记得
Remember Madison Jarvis? -Yeah.
她的遗书 我要你从证物档案里帮我调出来
Her suicide note. I need you to pull it from the evidence archive.
电子文件可以吗?
Uh, would a digital version work?
我应该可以在一小时内进数据库 帮你拿到高解析的复印件
I can probably get into the database in an hour and get you a high-def copy.
艾瑞卡?
Erika?
你在吗?
You there?
我等等再打给你
Let me call you back.
好
Okay.
坏主意
Bad idea.
把手放在头上,快点!
Hands on your head. Now!
我就觉得你在骗我
I had a feeling you were lying to me.
你说布莱恩艾伯特没有动歪脑筋时
When you said Abbott wasn't up to anything,
我就该相信自己的直觉
I should've trusted my gut.
我以为我们说好了
I thought we had an understanding.
我一直都对你抱持敬意
I have been respectful.
你还有什么应该要告诉我的吗?
Anything else that you need to tell me?
你对布莱恩做了什么?
What did you do to Brian?
我不晓得你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我当初没有同意这样的事
This isn't what I agreed to.
这一切都不该发生的
None of this was supposed to happen.
但就是发生了
But it happened.
你也无法置身事外
And you're in it now.
就跟我一样
Just like me.
你做出了选择来保护你的家人
You made a choice to protect your family.
我也会这么做
I will do the same.
我会不择手段来达到目的
I will do whatever the fuck I have to do.
所以如果你还有所隐瞒
So if you're holding anything back...
我没有
I'm not.
是吗?原谅我无法再相信你了
Well, you'll forgive me if I don't take your word for it this time.
无论你知道什么 或自以为知道什么
Whatever you know, or think you know,
都忘了吧
forget it.
至少告诉我布莱恩怎么了
At least tell me what happened to Brian.
如果我是你
If I were you,
我会把关心留给自己的家人
I would save my concern for my own family.
(《生病的小狗》)
(第12章:悼念谎言之死)
我最爱的叔叔还好吗?
How's my favorite uncle?
我去拜访了艾瑞卡布朗顿
I paid Erika Breton a visit.
她不会造成麻烦了
She won't be a problem.
你确定吗?
You sure?
她爱她的孩子
She loves her kids.
她知道我们是认真的
She knows we're serious.
那我们就没事了
So we're good, then.
再看看吧
We'll see.
我现在要去你♥爸♥家了
I'm on my way over to your father's house now.
你要跟他说什么?
To tell him what?
说得越少越好
As little as possible.
总得有人提醒他 他儿子又要上头条了
Somebody's gotta break the news his son's about to be in the headlines.
我得走了 -奈尔?
I gotta go. -Nile?
混账东西
Fucker.
外面有直升机在盘旋
There's helicopters circling.
米尔河路上还有警♥察♥设了检查站
And there's a police checkpoint on Mill River Road?
你知道发生什么事了吗?
Any idea what's going on?
你先坐下来吧
You might wanna sit down.
所以... 他们把葡萄汁倒进大木桶里
So they put the grape juice into these big barrels,
然后他们把酵母放进去
and then they put in something called yeast,
然后静置很久的时间
and they let it sit for a long time.
什么是酵母?
剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表