剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表
Uh... ...waste of time? How much clearer do you need me to be?
不是... -还是先让迈克尔说完吧
No-- -We should let Michael finish.
他用了一天调查哈斯的背景
He's been working up a profile on Haas for the last 24 hours.
我认识哈斯五年 认识马瑟斯七年
I've known Haas for five years. Mathers for seven.
我非常了解他们 你们绝对改变不了他们的立场
I know you won't get any traction with either of them.
介意我问你为什么如此肯定吗?
If you don't mind my asking, what makes you so sure?
你们在试图说服羊 而不是牧羊人
You're trying to convince the sheep instead of the shepherd.
结果显而易见 毕竟连芬尼斯·戈德都倒戈了
It's been staring me in the face since Phineas Gold told us to fuck off.
我怎么到现在才意识到?我...
Why it's taken me so long to realize it, I, um...
对
Yeah.
我们需要把焦点放在
We need to focus
奥利维亚·贝尼特斯身上
on Olivia Benitez.
贝尼特斯?
Benitez?
没错
Yeah.
她已经公开谴责这个项目 所以不可能改变立场
There's no way she backtracks after publicly condemning the project.
她只是想引起我的注意
It's a cry for attention directed at me.
奥利维亚·贝尼特斯信念坚定
Olivia Benitez is a true believer.
她只是个投机客
She's an opportunist.
只要开出更好的条件 她就会放上抖音炫耀
You dangle something more tasty in front of her she can crow about on... TikTok,
她一定会改变立场
she'll flip.
我不认同
I disagree.
支持贾维斯花♥园♥的工程 就等于是向她参政以来
Supporting Jarvis Yards would be a capitulation to a power structure
一直努力推♥翻♥的权力结构屈服
she has spent her career trying to dismantle.
好 继续说
Yeah. Go on.
她那种自命正义的作风 全都是装给人看的政♥治♥秀
All her self-righteous virtue signaling is just political theater.
她想得到某个东西
She wants something.
我们只需要找出那是什么
We just have to figure out what it is.
(艾伯特)
您所拨♥打♥的号♥码暂时无法接通
The customer you are trying to reach is not available.
请留言
Please record your message.
又是我 我想了解你那边的情况 你有没有在奈尔的笔电中发现什么?
Hey, uh, I'm just checking in again to see if you got anything off Nile's laptop.
我只想让你知道 我马上就要跟麦迪森的父母见面了
I also wanted to let you know that I'm about to meet Madison's parents,
说真的 我对他们同意见面 感到很意外 但是...
which, frankly, I'm surprised they agreed to. But, uh...
好了 收到留言后马上联络我
Uh, yeah, call me when you get this.
你们好
Hi there.
我是阿加莎·韦格斯 抱歉我迟到了几分钟
I'm Agatha Wiggs. Sorry I'm a few minutes late.
我是詹姆斯·英格拉姆 这位是是我太太玛丽亚
James Ingram. This is my wife, Mariah.
请进
Please come in.
抱歉 我们的律师没有马上回复你
I'm sorry our attorney didn't get back to you sooner.
不会 感谢你们愿意见我
Oh, well, thank you for seeing me.
说真的 我们之前在纠结要不要回复你
Well, honestly, we went back and forth about whether we should even respond.
当然 我知道这个决定不容易
Uh, of course. I know this... this can't be easy.
我出门啦
I'm going out.
那是我们的儿子克里斯托弗
That's our son, Christopher.
他和他妹非常要好
He and his sister were very close.
每次有人提起这件事 他都不好受
Whenever this gets dredged up, you know, he doesn't do well with it.
我把咖啡放在客厅里
I put out coffee in the living room.
有鲜奶油和糖
There's cream and sugar.
我喝黑咖啡就行了
Oh, black is fine.
詹姆斯
James.
韦格斯小姐 女儿过世已经让我们够难过了 还得承受公众的关注
Ms. Wiggs, grieving our daughter is hard enough without the public attention.
所以我们才避免接触媒体
It's why we avoided speaking to the press.
感谢你们为了我破例
Thank you for making the exception with me.
开始之前 你们有什么问题想问我吗?
Um, is there anything you'd like to ask me, um, before we get started?
你向我们的律师透露 奈尔同意你写这本书
You told our attorney that Nile had, uh, consented to this book.
是的 他同意接受我的采访
Yes, he's agreed to talk to me.
为什么?
Why?
因为他欣赏我的作品
Um, well, he respects my work.
他想要澄清事实
Uh, he wants to set the record straight.
他凭什么相信你?
Why would he trust you to do that?
是因为你相信他是无辜的吗?
Is it because you believe he's innocent?
英格拉姆太太 我向你保证 我的职责是追求真♥相♥
Mrs. Ingram, I promise you, my obligation is to the truth.
我不会向任何条件妥协
I agreed to no conditions whatsoever.
无论你们对奈尔有什么意见... -韦格斯小姐
So whatever you say to me about Nile... -Ms. Wiggs.
我不会偏袒任何人
...I have no loyalty.
我看你误会了
I think you misunderstand.
我们同意受访是因为奈尔替你背书
The only reason we're doing this is because Nile vouched for you.
你们和奈尔说过话?
Uh, you... you spoke to Nile?
你听起来很惊讶
You sound surprised.
我...
I... I...
我只是不知道你们和他有联♥系♥
I just wasn't aware you were, uh, in contact with him.
也不知道你们对他的想法
Or... or how you might feel about him.
我们的想法?
How we feel?
媒体像秃鹰一样围绕着他 我们为他感到难过
We feel awful about the way those vultures in the press hounded him.
他们到现在还纠缠着他 不断在他头顶上盘旋
The way they hound him still. They just keep circling and circling.
他们不会满足的 除非...
They won't be satisfied until he...
可怜的奈尔必须承受这些谎言和谣言
Poor Nile has had to... bear the lies and the rumors.
简直太难受了
It's been a kind of hell.
我找出几件麦迪森的东西 你可能会想看看
I pulled a few things from Madison's life I thought you might wanna see.
我只有几分钟
I've only got a few minutes.
我问过艾伯特了 阿加莎·韦格斯因为写书的事找他
I talked to Abbott. Agatha Wiggs reached out about a book.
他匿名接受过她一次采访
He talked to her once on background. That's it.
你确定?
You're sure?
他不会骗我的
He wouldn't lie to me.
我是他的主管 但我们也是朋友
I'm his supervisor, but we're also friends.
朋友?
Friends?
是的 你问完了吗?
Yeah. Are we done?
希望如此吧
I hope so.
你们现在到底在担心什么?
What are you so worried about at this point?
已经结案了 联调局的人都认定麦迪森是自杀的
It's a closed case. Everyone at the Bureau knows that Madison's death was a suicide.
除了艾伯特以外
Except Abbott.
他已经接受结案的事实
He accepts the case is closed.
有些人不在乎事实 他们只相信自己想相信的事
Some people don't care about the truth. They just believe what they wanna believe.
这也是我们想要解决的问题
That's what we're trying to manage.
所以麻烦你盯紧艾伯特 直到我叫停为止
So you keep an eye on Abbott until I tell you otherwise.
嗯
Hmm.
她很漂亮
She's beautiful.
是啊
Yeah.
她喜欢观鸟
She was a birder.
她什么鸟都认识
She knew them all.
她经过中♥央♥公园时 只要听到鸟叫声或啼叫声
She'd walk through Central Park, and just from a warble or a chirp
或是看到树叶间闪过的色彩 就会指着那个方向说
or a flash of color between the leaves, she'd point...
“是北森莺”
"Northern parula."
“是黄莺”
"Yellow warbler."
这是非常少有的爱好 她是怎么爱上观鸟的?
That's quite an unusual hobby. How did she get into it?
有个心理治疗师建议 她去找一件有建设性的户外活动
A therapist suggested, uh, she find something concrete
来安抚她躁动不安的情绪
and outward facing to focus her... her restlessness.
观鸟对她的病情有帮助 还有服药
Uh, birding helped, along with medication.
前提是她服了药
When... she took it.
我很爱我女儿
I loved my daughter.
但她的情绪不稳定 也很任性
But she was capricious. Willful.
她患有躁郁症
She was bipolar.
我到现在才知道
I... I... I didn't realize.
这不关任何人的事
Well, it's no one's business.
我是看在奈尔的份上才告诉你的 希望你能了解事情的背景
I'm only telling you now for Nile's sake to give you some context.
她什么时候确诊的? -十几岁的时候
When was she diagnosed? In her mid-teens.
见了这么多专家和精神科医生
And after all the specialists and the psychiatrists,
对她有什么好处呢?
what good did it do her?
到了某个关头 我们必须为自己的决定负责
At a certain point, you have to take responsibility
为自己的人生负责 而且...
for your choices, your life, and
麦迪森充满愤怒
Madison had so much anger.
对谁?
At whom?
对这个世界、对我们
At the world. At us.
主要是我
Me, mostly.
别这么说 -不是 这是事实
Don't say that. -No, but it's true.
最残酷的讽刺是...
The cruelest irony
奈尔让麦迪森感受到前所未有的幸福
is that Nile made Madison the happiest she'd ever been.
那天 她整个人都在发光
She was practically glowing that day.
他们俩都在发光
They both were.
麦迪森不是一个讨喜的人
Madison wasn't an easy person to love.
相信我
Believe me.
剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表