剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表
奈尔说他找到这张遗书
Nile claimed he found it.
他交给了警方
He... he brought it to the police.
他们确认笔迹是她的
They verified the handwriting was hers.
后来我跟梅迪森的弟弟谈 他给了我一盒她的东西
But then I talked to Madison's brother, and he... he gave me a box of her things.
是他在她失踪后,从她的卧室拿走的
Stuff that he had collected from her bedroom after she disappeared.
包括这个
Including... this.
这是她写了好几年的赏鸟笔记
It's a birding journal she kept for years.
然后...
And... and...
这里,就在这里,你看
Here. Right here. See? Here.
撕下来的痕迹吻合
This torn page matches.
她的遗书来自这里
Okay. This is where the note came from.
一定是,对吧?
Um, it has to be, right?
好 -没错,那... 你看看日期
Okay. -Yeah. So look at the date.
(2017年9月10日)
这是她在失踪前两年写的
She wrote the note two years before she went missing.
她父母告诉我 她曾经在2017年试图吞药自杀
Her parents told me she swallowed pills in 2017.
奈尔在浴缸里找到她,他救了她一命
Nile found her in the bathtub. He saved her life.
他当时一定就看到这个了,但是...
He must have found this note then and
他没告诉任何人
never told anyone.
所以他的确没有伪造遗书,他...
So, no, he didn't forge the note. He...
改变了它的用途
he repurposed it.
天啊 -他会这样做只有一个原因
Oh my God. -Which he would only do if...
还有谁知道这件事?
Who else knows about this? -No one.
没人知道,所以我才来这里
That's why I'm here.
我传讯息给布莱恩 说我找到奈尔杀了她的证据
I texted Brian, telling him I found proof Nile killed her.
他叫我见面前别告诉任何人,然后...
He told me to keep it to myself until I saw him, and then
他就消失了
nothing.
我来了之后,在浴室看到染血的绷带
And when I got here, I found bloody bandages in the bathroom.
你可以自己去看
You can look for yourself.
妈呀
Oh Jesus.
说实话,他看到讯息后 没有立刻跑来找我
Honestly, the fact that he's not banging down my door
就代表他出事了
to see what I found means something is wrong.
好
Okay.
我会打给局里
I'll call the Bureau.
找鉴识小组来,看能不能做一些分♥析♥
We'll get a forensics team in here, see if they can do an analysis.
对了...
Oh, and, um,
或许他们可以看看这个?
maybe they can look at this?
在书桌里找到的,被黏在抽屉里 感觉他想藏起来
It was taped to the inside of a drawer, like he was trying to hide it.
你知道里面有什么吗?
Any idea what's on it?
你进来的时候我正想打开来看
Um, I was trying to open it when you came in.
你知道他的密♥码♥?
You know his password?
搞什么?
What the fuck?
天啊
Oh my God.
他还活着
He's alive.
你认得他?
You recognize him?
泰迪
Teddy.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
嘿!
Hey. Hey!
他从哪里弄来这个的?
Where the fuck did he get this?
把你知道的全部告诉我
Tell me what you know. Everything.
你在家里验孕的结果没错
Well, your at-home test wasn't wrong.
推算起来差不多...
I'm guessing you're about
七周了
seven weeks.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
验血的结果也证实了
The blood work confirms it.
我...
I...
我昨天才验孕的
I... I only took the... test yesterday.
我还觉得一定是出错了
I thought it must have been a mistake.
你之前也说过
You told me yourself
我无法怀孕
I couldn't conceive.
我说你要怀孕机率极低
I said getting pregnant was highly improbable.
不是不可能
Not impossible.
你觉得这胎有希望吗?
And you think it's viable?
这个嘛...
Well,
子♥宫♥内膜异位 确实会增加流产的机率
the endometriosis does increase the chances of miscarriage.
所以我想做超音波检查
So I'd like to perform an ultrasound.
当然,前提是...
Assuming, of course,
这是你想要的?
this is what you want?
我先生从来都不想要孩子
My husband has never wanted kids.
他非常坚决
He's pretty adamant.
那你呢?
What about you?
我...
I, um...
我曾经想要
I did.
直到我发现
Until I found out
我无法怀孕
I couldn't.
然后,我就是...
And then
I kind of, uh,
说服自己
decided it wasn't
我没有这个命
meant for me.
我告诉自己,那样也没关系
And I told myself that that was okay.
现在呢?
And now?
布莱恩把随身碟拿去给某个人解密
Brian took the thumb drive to someone to have the files decrypted.
但他说里面什么都没有
But he... he said nothing was on it.
他为什么要骗我?
Why would he lie to me?
我是布朗顿 我要找助理特别探员主管唐纳修
Hey, it's Breton. I need to speak to ASAC Donahue.
好,那你去找他
Okay, well, find him and tell him I need to speak with him. Urgently.
告诉他我得跟他谈,非常紧急
我会把这个交给鉴识科 看能不能追踪
I'll bring this to our forensics team, see if they can trace it.
然后申请搜索票去搜索奈尔的房♥产
We'll get a warrant to search Nile's property.
我该跟你一起去吗?
Should I come with you?
先不用,我得赶快行动
Uh, not yet. I gotta move fast.
先低调一点
Just lay low for now. And whatever you do, stay away from Jarvis.
无论做什么,离贾维斯远一点
绝对不能让他起疑
We can't risk tipping him off.
这是我的名片 有消息我会马上联络你
Here's my card. I'll call you as soon as I know more.
嘿,我现在不方便说话 你在办公室吗?
Hey, I can't really talk. -Hey. Um, are you at the office?
没有,我在开车
Uh, no. I'm on the road.
你在哪里?我真的得见你 这很重要
Where are you? I really need to see you. It's... important.
现在真的不方便
It's really not a good time.
我一小时后再打给你,好吗?
Let me call you in an hour. How's that?
奈尔,我怀孕了
Nile, I'm pregnant.
我也很意外
Somehow.
我刚看完医生
I just came from the doctor,
她说我真的怀孕了 而且胚胎很健康
and she said that it's real and it's viable.
我知道你一直很坚持
And I know how strongly you feel.
我也知道我们总是说不要孩子
And I know what we've always said.
但我从没想过这会...
But I never thought that this was...
我一直觉得我不可能怀孕,你懂吗?
I always thought this was impossible for me, you know?
然后我...
And, um, I...
我不想拿掉孩子
I don't wanna get rid of it.
我想我没办法
I don't think I can.
奈尔?
Nile?
这很好 妮娜,这太棒了
It's fine, Nina. It's great.
真的吗? -真的
Really? -Really.
但我真的得挂电♥话♥了 我们晚上再谈
But, um, I really do have to go. We'll talk about it tonight.
我们还有欧尚斯基的支持
We still have Olshansky's support.
我会联♥系♥他,看能不能让他发表声明
I will reach out, see if I can get him to issue a statement,
在社群媒体上表态
and post his support to social.
抱歉闯进来,但你可能会想知道
Sorry to barge in, but I thought you'd wanna know.
马丁贾维斯打来了,在一线
Martin Jarvis, he's on line one.
我跟他谈 不,我来跟他谈,谢谢,米娜
Let me see what he wants. -No. Let me talk to him. Thank you, Mina.
我是贝尼特兹议员
This is Councilwoman Benitez.
谢谢你接我的电♥话♥
Thank you for taking my call.
你想怎样?贾维斯先生
What do you want, Mr. Jarvis?
我看到你的记者会了
Oh, I saw your press conference.
那些记者还真是紧咬不放啊
When those reporters smell blood in the water--
除非你是打来幸灾乐祸
Unless you're calling to gloat,
否则就说重点
tell me what you want.
我有个提案想跟你谈谈
I have a proposal
当面谈
I'd like to talk with you about face-to-face.
提案?
A proposal?
帮你脱离你自己造成的困境
To help you out of the corner you painted yourself into.
剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表