剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表
Hi. I'm gonna have to call you as soon as I get home.
我还在跟麦迪森在一起
I'm still with Madison.
消息在推特上刷屏了
It's already all over Twitter.
佩德罗戴着手铐被护送出去
Pedro being escorted out in handcuffs.
艾伯特出现前可能已经通知媒体了
Abbott probably tipped off the press before he showed up.
这是他唯一的目的 博版面
That's all he's after. Another photo op.
联调局竟然不断地允许他为所欲为
And the FBI lets him do whatever he wants over and over and over and over.
我们只是平民百姓
I mean, we're private citizens.
我们是有权利的
We have rights.
但他们竟然...
And somehow they...
你在干吗?
What are you doing?
什么?
What?
你刚才在翻我的东西 我看见了
You were just going through my things. I saw you.
我在找你的药
I was looking for your medication.
你知道放在哪里吗?
Have you seen it? -Oh. Uh...
好像放在我的书房♥里
It's in my office, I think.
但你没停药吧?
But you've been taking it?
天啊 妮娜!当然没有!
Jesus, Nina! Yes!
那就好
Okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这简直...我压力太大了 发生这么多事
This is just... It's just too much. All of it.
我只是...
It's just...
对不起
I'm sorry.
要我给你去倒杯水吗?
Do you want me to get you a glass of water or something?
不要
No.
谢谢你把这件连身裙借给我
Oh, um, thanks for letting me borrow this dress.
我会拿去干洗的
I'll get it dry-cleaned before bringing it back.
留着吧 你穿比较好看
Just keep it. It looks better on you.
天啊 不行 你是不是...你别犯傻
Oh my God. No. Are you... Don't be silly.
妮娜 我叫你留着 好吗?
Nina. I said keep it. Okay?
拜托
Please.
好吧
Okay.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
简直就是一场闹剧 该死的贩毒集团
What a shit show. The fucking cartels.
他怎么这么鲁莽?
How could he be so reckless?
奈尔从小到大都爱玩火
Nile's been playing with fire his whole life.
天啊 我还以为他已经长大了
Oh Christ. Maybe I convinced myself he'd grown out of it.
你已经撒手不管了
You took your hands off the wheel.
好吧
All right.
我们得在联调局里找个人
We need to find somebody inside the Bureau.
一个我们可以施压的人
Someone we can lean on.
一个跟艾伯特关系密切的人 找出是谁给他提供情报
Somebody close to Abbott who can find out who's feeding him information.
你在局里有人脉吗?
You have any contacts inside the Bureau?
可能有吧
Yeah, I might.
我今晚就联♥系♥对方
I'll reach out tonight.
你还没睡
You're still up.
那家伙想毁掉我们
That man is trying to ruin us.
他找不到任何证据的 因为证据压根不存在
He won't find anything because there's nothing to find.
妮娜过得开心吗?
Is Nina happy?
怎么说? -她满意现在的工作吗?
Happy? What do you mean? -With her current employment.
她最好满意 她的薪水太高了
She'd better be. She's overpaid.
而且半数没报税
Half of it under the table.
而且 她现在认识 每个纽约市的艺廊老板
Not to mention, she's made relationships with every gallery owner in the city.
这一切都是我给的
All because of me.
你们俩最近好像经常起争执
Seems like you both have been arguing... more.
有时她逾越了
Sometimes she oversteps.
为什么这么问?
Why are you asking?
妮娜能自♥由♥进出我们家 她能取得很多东西
Nina's in our home. She has access to a lot.
你是指佩德罗的事吗? 你不是说不用担心吗?
Is this about Pedro? You said there was nothing to worry about.
不知怎么的 艾伯特知道他今晚会出现
Somehow, Abbott knew he was gonna be there tonight.
我要确保不是我们身边的人
I need to make sure someone close to us isn't
在给我们惹麻烦
causing trouble.
妮娜是我的朋友
Nina's my friend.
她也很有野心
She's also ambitious.
她绝对不会背叛我们
She would never.
我敢保证
I'm telling you.
(MHJ房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥)
(奈尔·贾维斯)
嗨 奈尔
Hey, Nile.
我们得好好谈谈
We need to talk.
好的 你在办公室吗?
Okay. Are you in your office?
不在 楼上见
No. Meet me upstairs.
楼上?
Upstairs?
查出谁为艾伯特 提供佩德罗的情报了吗?
You find out who told Abbott about Pedro?
我大概知道是谁 还在查
I have an idea, and I'm working on it.
联调局一定会查到 佩德罗的钱汇入了我的账户
The FBI's gonna be able to track Pedro's money to my account.
没错
Mm-hmm.
证据只会指向你
Your fingerprint's the only one on this.
所以要么你背黑锅 要么我们一起死
So either you take the fall for all of us, or we all fall together.
这也意味着你必须做出抉择
Which means you have a choice to make.
总之 你会获得可观的补偿
But you'll be well compensated.
每一年刑期你都会获得十倍年薪
Ten times your annual pay for every year you serve.
以及贾维斯花♥园♥百分之一的股份
Plus a point in Jarvis Yards.
尼克 这可是世代累积的财富啊
Generational wealth, Nick.
你去自首、认罪
You turn yourself in, take a plea.
顶多被判坐牢三年 18个月后就能出来了
You're looking at 18 months out of three years, max.
比我的婚姻还长 感觉就像一辈子
That's longer than my marriage, and that felt like a lifetime.
来了
Here you go.
听好 我跟地方检察官谈过了
All right. So I spoke to the DA.
我们谈了好一阵子
We actually talked for a while.
他愿意撤销过失伤人罪
He'll drop the criminal negligence charge
条件是弗兰克承认犯下鲁莽伤人罪
if Frank pleads guilty to reckless endangerment.
但那还是重罪啊
That's still a felony.
没错
Yes.
这意味着他得坐牢
Which means prison time.
有鉴于受害人的伤势
Given the extent of the victim's injuries,
他表示轻罪是不可能的
he says a misdemeanor is out of the question.
即使弗兰克没有前科 也愿意配合调查?
Even though Frank has no record, and he's cooperated?
对不起
I'm sorry.
就这样?我们没有办法了?
So... that's it? We're out of options?
我们讨论过了 我们可以打官司
As we discussed, we could take it to trial, make the argument
主张弗兰克是独♥立♥承包商 利润微薄 不知道混凝土不符合规范
Frank's working on thin margins and didn't know the concrete wasn't up to code.
那是我用现金 从卡车后面买♥♥来的混凝土
It was off-market concrete I bought in cash from the back of a truck.
我应该多问几句才对
I should've asked questions.
如果打官司 胜算有多大?
If we go to trial, what's your best guess about the outcome?
受害人很可能再也无法走路了 这足以影响陪审团的决定
The victim will likely never walk again, which will play with the jury, so
我建议你认罪 省下打官司的费用
I'd say take the plea and save your money for the civil suit that comes next.
这会用光我们剩余的钱
Which will deplete whatever money we have left.
承认犯下重罪确实 很大可能要负上刑责 没错
A felony plea does make it more likely that you'll be found liable, yes.
要是我们离婚呢?
What if we got divorced?
什么?
What?
只是形式上
I mean on paper.
我们把资产分开
We separate our assets.
我申请破产重组
I file for Chapter 11.
他们就不会追究你的责任 孩子们的生活也有保障
They can't come after you, and the kids are protected.
弗兰克 -你在联调局的工作也不会受影响
Frank-- -Not to mention your career at the Bureau.
丈夫坐牢 这是...
A husband in prison, is that...
你真希望这样吗?
is that really what you want?
我想要解决这件事 我希望我们能摆脱这个危机
I wanna be clear of this. I want us to be clear of this.
也许我罪有应得呢
Maybe I don't deserve to be clear of it.
嘿
Hey.
我们有两个需要父亲的孩子
We have two kids who need their father.
这是他们应得的吗?
What do they deserve?
对不起 艾丽卡
I'm sorry, Erika.
我懂 -对不起
I know. -I'm so sorry.
放屁!
Bullshit! Bullshit!
你收了奈尔多少钱? 他是不是有你的把柄?
How much is Nile paying you? Or maybe he's holding something over you.
我没受到任何人威胁 -让我帮你吧
No one's threatening me. -I can help you.
我没收任何人的钱
No one is paying me.
你没必要这么做的 -我说的是实话!
You don't have to do this. -I'm telling you the truth!
如果角色对换 你说奈尔·贾维斯...
剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表