剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表
危险的激流持续阻碍潜水员的行动
Dangerous rip currents continue to hinder efforts by divers
他们正在寻找一名失踪的年轻男子
to recover the body of a missing young man
目前警方已经确认该名男子为泰迪费尼格,住在牡蛎湾
who police sources have identified as Theodore Fenig of Oyster Bay.
他母亲表示昨晚已经报♥警♥
His mother contacted authorities last night
因为他未依约出席家族聚餐
after he failed to show up to a planned family dinner.
警方指出
According to police, joggers found his car
今日清晨有慢跑民众 在这个停车场发现了他的车
in this parking lot in the early morning hours.
据说警♥察♥在几分钟内便赶到现场
They say officers arrived on scene within minutes
并发现疑似是费尼格的衣物与鞋子
and found what they believe were Fenig's clothes,
还有其他物品放在车顶上
his shoes, other things, on top of his car,
警方也说他们在车内发现一封遗书
and officers say inside of that car, they discovered a suicide note.
实在不可能啊,他已经比较好了
It doesn't make any sense, because he was doing better. He was.
他和他女朋友茉莉本来还计划...
He and his girlfriend, Molly, were planning...
他们计划下个月要去萨拉索塔玩
They were planning a trip to Sarasota next month.
他们打算去浮潜
They were planning to go snorkeling.
行程都安排好了,他们还要去...
They had the itinerary. They were gonna go to the...
他还给我看了 他们要去玩的地方的照片
He was showing pictures of all the places they were gonna visit.
这根本说不通
It doesn't make any sense.
该死
Holy fuck.
你开心了吧? 这就是你想要的结果吧?
You're happy now, huh? This is what you wanted, isn't it?
是她害了他
She did this to him.
是她害的
She did this.
是她害了他,是她
She did this to him. She did.
是她逼他的!
She made him do it!
是她
She did.
天啊
Jeez.
是她逼他的 就是她!
She made him do it. She did!
《兽藏我心》
第2章:不甘寂寞
Cease to resist
Giving my goodbye
Drive my car into the ocean
You'll think I'm dead, but I sail away
On a wave of mutilation
需要望远镜吗?
Want a pair of binoculars?
你有再考虑慢跑步道的事吗?
Give any more thought to my jogging path?
我得说,我不喜欢被树根绊倒
I gotta say, I'm not a fan of tripping over roots
还得踩在烂泥巴里
and splashing through mud.
这是全新的
Brand-new.
还好吗?你看起来很紧绷
You okay? You look stressed.
靠,是那个费尼格,对吧?
Oh fuck. The Fenig guy, right?
我看到新闻了
Yeah, I saw that on the news.
你感觉如何?
How you feeling about that?
我不确定,这很复杂
I'm not sure. It's complicated.
是吗?
Is it?
至少你不必担心会在镇上看到他了
At least you don't have to worry about seeing him around town anymore.
因果报应还真够狠,对吧?
Karma's a motherfucker, huh?
我得走了 但步道的事你还欠我一个答案
I gotta go, but you owe me an answer on that path.
(布莱恩艾伯特)
(FBI纽约办公室)
(联邦街78号♥,26楼)
(电♥话♥号♥码)
这里是联邦调查局,请问你的大名?
Federal Bureau of Investigation. First and last name, please.
你好... 我其实...
Yeah, hi. Um, I'm actually, um...
我想要联络某一位探员
I'm trying to reach out to a particular agent.
布莱恩艾伯特
Uh, Brian Abbott.
真爽
Nice one.
谁说浪漫已死?
Who says romance is dead?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
这里真漂亮
This place is beautiful.
你赶时间吗?
You in a hurry?
我跟法兰克约好吃午餐 -你真坏
I told Frank I'd meet him for lunch. -You're bad.
先跟我吃完开胃菜,才跟老公吃午餐
Appetizers with me, then lunch with your husband.
我开玩笑的
I was kidding.
怎么了?
Uh, what's the matter?
没事
Nothing.
接吧,我要尿尿
Take it. I gotta pee.
艾瑞卡
Erika.
我是艾伯特
This is Abbott.
你好,我是艾姬威格斯
Hi. This is Aggie Wiggs.
你昨晚有来敲我的门
You knocked on my door last night.
喂?
Hello?
我...
I, um...
我很抱歉 那是个错误,大错特错
I'm sorry about that. That was a mistake. It was a big mistake.
如果你能忘记那件事的话...
If you could just forget that ever happened...
老实说,我没办法 所以我得跟你谈谈
No, I can't, actually. That's why I need to talk to you.
发生了一件事
Something's happened, and, um...
我认为奈尔贾维斯或许牵涉其中
I think Nile Jarvis might be involved.
我现在没办法跟你谈,我...
I can't talk to you right now. I, um...
我可以在中♥央♥公园跟你见面 我再把地点传给你,好吗?
I can meet you in Central Park. I'll share the location, okay?
我到那里要一小时 -我直接去你办公室好吗?
It'll take me an hour to get there. Maybe I can just meet you at your office?
不行 公园比较好,我们那里见 好
No, no, no. Park's good. Yeah. I'll see you there. All right.
谁啊?
Who was that?
是门德尔颂案的一个线人
Just a source I'm working on the Mendelsohn case.
其实他想要我现在去见他
Actually, he wants me to meet him right now.
你能帮我挡一下吗?
Um, can, uh... Can you cover for me?
可以
Yeah.
我们之间还好吗?
Are we okay?
好啊,怎么不好?
Sure. Why not?
拒绝贾维斯园区! 支持可负担住♥宅♥政策
Stop Jarvis Yards! Support affordable housing in our city.
谢谢,我们今天有集♥会♥
Thank you so much. There's a rally today.
支持可负担住♥宅♥政策 拒绝贾维斯园区
Support affordable housing in our city. Stop Jarvis Yards.
如果你今天无法参加集♥会♥ 可以去填请♥愿♥书
You can go ahead and sign the petition if you can't make it today.
支持可负担住♥宅♥政策 拒绝贾维斯园区
Support affordable housing in our city. Stop Jarvis Yards!
嗨 -嘿
Hi. -Hey.
干嘛搞得这么神秘?
What's with all the cloak and dagger?
你为什么跟踪奈尔贾维斯和我?
Why were you following Nile Jarvis and me?
我...我说过了
I... Like I said,
那是个错误,我很抱歉
that was a mistake, and I'm sorry.
所以...
So...
你打给我,我来了 你要说什么?
You called me. I'm here. Well, what's this about?
你说奈尔贾维斯跟我们不同
When you said Nile Jarvis isn't like us,
那是什么意思?
what did you mean?
你先说
You first.
好吧
All right.
这听起来会有点奇怪,但是...
This is gonna sound a little strange, but...
四年前,我儿子过世了
Four years ago, my son was killed
因为车祸
in a car accident.
撞到我们的人还住在镇上 泰迪费尼格
The guy who hit us still lives in town. Teddy Fenig.
他跟我之间一直有冲突
He and I, we got into it.
冲突不小,我...
A lot. I...
你朝他工作的披萨店窗户丢砖头
You threw a brick through the window of the pizza place where he works.
那是公开纪录
That's public record.
好,重点是
Okay, the point is,
费尼格失踪了
Fenig is missing.
今天早上的事
As of this morning.
他们在海边发现他的车 还有一封遗书
They found his car at the beach and a suicide note,
但没发现遗体
but... but no body.
奈尔贾维斯的太太...
Nile Jarvis's wife,
她的遗体也一直没有被找到
they never found her body either.
我不...我不太懂
Uh... I don't... I don't quite follow.
昨天,我跟奈尔吃午餐的时候
Yesterday, when I had lunch with Nile,
我们谈到我儿子
we talked about my son.
我们谈到那场意外
You know, we talked about the accident.
谈到费尼格没有被起诉 还对我提出禁制令
How Fenig was never charged, the restraining order he filed against me,
谈到我不管走到哪里都得看见他
how I still see him all the time, wherever I go.
还有我多希望他...
How I... I wish he'd
感受到像我一样的痛苦
suffered like I've been.
重点是,当我们离开餐厅时 我们真的看到他了
The thing is, when we left the restaurant, we actually saw him.
费尼格,他正好在那条街上
Fenig, he... he was right there on the street.
然后我看到奈尔看着我,他的神情...
And I saw Nile look at me with this
让我毛骨悚然
quality.
然后他看着费尼格
And then... And then he looked at Fenig,
他死死盯着他看
I mean, he stared at him,
然后他...
and then he just...
就一直盯着他
剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表