剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表
放开我! -给我!
Get off me! No! It's my iPad! -Give me it! Now!
-快点! -那是我的iPad!
放手! -给我!
Get off! -Gimme!
爸!
Dad!
爸!
Dad!
给我! -马丁!
Give it! -Martin!
你有什么毛病? 我让他们自己解决
What the hell is wrong with you? -I'm letting them work it out.
然后让他们打得你死我活?
By killing each other? -Oh, come on.
普雷斯顿,怀亚特,住手!
Preston! Wyatt! Stop it. -Stop!
普雷斯顿!
Preston!
向你弟弟道歉 -他拿了我的iPad
Apologize to your brother! -He took my iPad.
普雷斯顿!
Preston!
怀亚特抢了我的iPad,是他先开始的
Wyatt took my iPad. He started it.
而你解决了
And you finished it.
来
Here.
用这个敷你的眼睛,把自己清理干净
You go put this on your eye and get yourself cleaned up.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
嗨,瑞克叔叔 眼睛怎么了?撞到墙吗?
Hey, Uncle Rick. -What happened? Run into a wall?
不是,我揍了怀亚特一顿
Nah, I just kicked Wyatt's ass.
普雷斯顿说他揍了怀亚特
Preston said he just kicked Wyatt's ass.
让我想起你小时候的样子 你看到每个小孩都想揍
Reminds me of you when you were young. You never met a kid you didn't wanna hit.
是啊 因为我知道我老哥会挺我
Yeah. Only 'cause I knew my big brother had my back.
除了那一次
Except for that one time.
你让那个韩国小混混把我打得半死
You let those Korean punks give me a beatdown.
没错,我想给你一个教训
Yeah, I was trying to teach you a lesson.
但你还是从来都不听我的话
Let me look. Not that you ever listened to a word I said.
我得跟你说件事 是关于你另一个儿子
So I gotta talk to you about something. About your other son.
他又干了什么好事?
What'd he do now?
有个女人...
There's a woman...
“适者生存”
Survival of the fittest.
那是我父亲的教条
That is my father's dogma.
他名义上是天主教♥徒♥ 但他真正信奉的是达尔文主义
He's a nominal Catholic. His real religion is Darwinism.
嗯
Hmm.
果然是白手起家的人
The self-made man.
他是个孤儿 靠着在牧场打工养活自己
Yeah, he was... He was an orphan who supported himself and his half brother
和他的异母弟弟
by working on a dairy farm.
每天上学前都要去铲牛粪
Shoveled cow shit every day before school.
他从来不让我们忘记这件事
Never let us forget it.
虽然他百般不愿意 我还是把我父亲拉进了现代
And for all his kicking and screaming, I pulled my father into the future.
说服他做了几个大胆的投资 让事业成长了十倍
Got him to take a couple of big swings, and I grew the business tenfold.
一年之后,我将改写城市天际线
A year from now, I will have redrawn the skyline
打造这一代人 在这个城市所见最大的综合开♥发♥案
with the largest multiuse project this city's seen in a generation.
那会是我的功业
That's my legacy.
但不是你父亲的
But not your father's.
血脉延续,那才是他在意的事
Progeny. That's what drives him.
让一代代的小贾维斯延续他的基因
Generations of little Jarvises just carrying his genes into the future.
你从来不想要孩子吗?
You never wanted kids?
多几个人在你死后继续恨你?免了吧
More people to hate you when you're dead? No, thanks.
创造出值得留下的东西
Making something worth leaving behind,
那才是我们最接近不朽的方式
that's as close as any of us get to immortality.
你写作不是为了这个吗?
Isn't that why you write?
我不确定
I don't know about that.
我想我写作是为了...
I think I write to, uh...
去厘清我不理解的事情
to make sense of what I don't understand.
效果怎么样?
How's that going?
我们是在聊你和你的父亲
We were talking about you. And your father.
没错
Right.
我什么时候可以见他?
When do you think I'll meet him?
他在你的故事里可是个重要角色
Well, he's... he's a big character in your story.
我有些问题想问他
I've got some questions.
他不会跟你谈的
He won't talk to you.
他这样说吗?
He said that?
我了解我父亲
I know my father.
你还没告诉他,对吧?
You haven't told him, have you?
关于这本书的事
About the book.
为什么不说?
Why not?
你知道我母亲怎么死的吗?
Do you know how my mother died?
卵巢癌,在你两岁时
Ovarian cancer. When you were two.
她有子♥宫♥颈狭窄的症状
She had cervical stenosis.
她生下马蒂之前流产了十几次
A dozen miscarriages before she had Marty.
那次怀孕差点要了她的命
I mean, the pregnancy nearly killed her.
医生叮嘱不能再怀孕 但我父亲还想要孩子
Um, and the doctor said never again, but my father wanted more,
也不打算领养 所以又流产五次之后,她才生下我
and he wasn't about to adopt, so five miscarriages later, she had me.
产后血崩差点让她死在产台上
Hemorrhaged so badly, she almost bled out on the table.
紧急切除子♥宫♥时,才发现癌症
Emergency hysterectomy. That's how they found the cancer.
所以,我爸就只剩我们兄弟俩了
So Dad was left with the two of us.
直到马蒂在31岁时服药过量
Until Marty OD'd at 31.
当我父亲终于明白我不会生孩子时
When my father finally got it through his head that I wasn't gonna have children,
他去找了另一个贾维斯太太
he went out and got himself another Mrs. Jarvis.
花了50万美元做试管婴儿,直到...
Spent half a mil for IVF until he got
他又多了两个儿子
two more sons.
他们在这礼拜天就满八岁了
And they turn eight on Sunday.
我父亲想留下什么是他的事 但他没资格干涉我
My father's legacy is his own business, but he doesn't get to control mine.
你不给他孙子,算是一种示♥威♥吗?
By denying him grandchildren, was that a power move?
像是故意在打他的脸?
A big middle finger?
这跟他无关
It's got nothing to do with him.
我怕我会太爱我的孩子
I'd love them too much.
有可能吗?
Is that even possible?
这要问你了
You tell me.
我怕我会太爱我的孩子
I'd love them too much.
有可能吗?
Is that even possible?
这要问你了
You tell me.
《兽藏我心》
第3章:房♥中大象
你迟到了
You're late.
高德呢? -瑞克带他参观房♥子
Where's Gold? -Rick's showing him around the house.
我说我需要一点时间跟你单独谈谈
I told him I needed a few more minutes alone with you.
有什么问题吗?
Something wrong?
这要问你了
Oh, you tell me
因为我真的很好奇
because I am curious.
你打算什么时候告诉我那本书的事?
When were you gonna tell me about this book, Nile?
是出版前还是出版后?
Before or after it was published?
我不晓得我还需要...
I... I wasn't aware I needed a
你的许可
permission slip.
要你搬离曼哈顿的重点 就是希望你不要再有是非
The whole point of moving out of Manhattan was to keep you off of Page Six,
至少等到贾维斯园区完工
at least until Jarvis Yards is finished.
但你却自作主张,引来更多关注
And you have gone out of your way to invite more scrutiny.
你流放我的计划
Your plan for me to go into exile... isn't working.
根本没用,反而是适得其反
If anything, it's backfiring because I need to control the narrative.
因为我必须掌控舆♥论♥走向 你又怎么肯定
Oh? And what makes you so sure that you can control Agatha Wiggs?
你可以掌控艾嘉莎威格斯? 就像你肯定我掌控不了一样
The same thing that makes you so sure I can't.
那是个错误 -那我们就各持己见吧
It's a mistake! -Then let's just agree to disagree.
进来
Yeah?
你好,奈尔 -议员
Hello, Nile. -Councilman.
我还以为我找不到回来的路了
You know, I thought I was gonna need breadcrumbs to find my way back here.
再次感谢你这么临时出来见我们
Well, once again, thank you for coming out to see us on such short notice.
我希望我没有催你们
I hope I'm not rushing you,
但我一小时后 还有个公园委员会的听证会
but I've got a Parks Commission hearing in about an hour.
没关系,斐尼斯
It's okay, Phineas.
我们已经谈完了 对吧?爸
We're done talking. Right, Dad?
对
Yeah.
我们来这边坐吧
Why don't we sit over here?
贝尼特兹...
You know, Benitez just...
她就这样凭空冒出来
She... she came out of nowhere.
小区动员...草根运动... 办一堆狗屁活动
Community organizing, grassroots, all that crap.
当帕特尔开始正视她的选情时 已经太晚了
By the time Patel started taking her campaign seriously, it was too late.
怎么会发生这种事?
How did this even happen? Phase two was supposed to be an automatic approval.
第二♥期♥工程不是应该自动批准吗?
Look, no one on the committee
听着,整个委员会 没有人比我更支持贾维斯园区
has been a greater advocate for Jarvis Yards than me.
也没有人比我们更支持你的政♥治♥生涯
No one has supported your political career more than us.
我问的不是这个
That's not what I asked you.
贝尼特兹正在游说 那些比较容易动摇的委员
剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表