剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表
Hey! What the hell?! Are you insane?
那是我的财产!
That's my property! -Hey, hey, hey, hey! Ma'am...
女士 -我要报♥警♥ 没有必要
I'm gonna file a police report. -That's not necessary.
我们是来度假的
We're on vacation!
冷静点,我们会赔偿
Just calm down. We're gonna make this up to you.
西红柿鸡肉意大利面
Chicken pomodoro.
还有海鲈鱼
And the branzino.
两位还需要什么吗?
Can I get you anything else?
不用了,这样就好
No, I think we're perfect.
那是很棒的剩菜
They're good leftovers.
是啊,史提夫会很喜欢
Yeah, Steve will love it.
你车子停在哪? -就在对面
Where'd you park? -Uh, just across the street.
我陪你走过去 你知道我还没放弃吧
I'll walk you. You do realize I'm not giving up on this.
所以,回家好好想一想 给我个数字,我保证让你值回票价
Go home, have a think, give me a number, and I'll make it worth your while.
但别告诉其他邻居 这绝不能变成一个先例
Just... just don't tell your neighbors. This is strictly non-precedential.
老实说,我以为你有更重要的事要忙
Honestly, I would have thought you had bigger fish to fry.
我大小通吃,这就是秘诀
Oh, I fry 'em all, babe. That's the secret.
就是他,对吧?
That's him, huh?
那是泰迪费尼格
That's Teddy Fenig.
天啊,你一定得经常看到那个王八蛋
Christ, you must have to see that son of a bitch all the time.
只有出门才会看到
Only if I leave my house.
但没错,这是个小城镇
Yeah. It's a small town.
我唯一能做的 就是在超♥市♥撞见他买♥♥啤酒和软糖时
All I can do is look away when I run into him buying his six-packs
把头转开不看
and his gummy bears.
这样不对
It's not right.
谢了
Well, thanks.
谢谢你的午餐,贾维斯先生
Thanks for lunch, Mr. Jarvis.
请叫我奈尔 拜托,我们是朋友了吧?
Nile, please. Come on. We're friends now, right?
变天了,我们真是幸运
How lucky we got with the weather.
(就寝时服用一锭)
女士,不!等等!
没事的,你看
Ma'am, no, no! Wait, wait! It's okay. See?
联邦调查局
FBI.
我担心你的安全
I'm worried for your safety.
(联邦调查局)
我只想跟你聊聊,就这样
I just wanna talk to you. That's all.
聊聊你的邻居
About your neighbor.
拜托你
Please.
女士
Ma'am.
拜托
Come on.
对
Yeah. Yeah.
我能进去吗? -你不能进来,你到底想干嘛?
Can I come in? -No. You cannot. What the hell is this?
很合理,非常合理
That's fair. That's very fair.
很抱歉,我不能走前门 可能会被人看到,我是...
I'm sorry, I couldn't use the front. Someone might have seen. I'm
FBI特别探员布莱恩艾伯特
Special Agent Brian Abbott with the FBI.
你能不能...
Can you
把刀放下?
put that down?
你来这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
奈尔贾维斯
Nile Jarvis.
你们两个今天一起吃了午餐
You two, you had lunch today.
我知道...
I know,
我知道这有点怪,但你自己住在这里
uh, this is a little irregular, but you're in this house alone.
他搬来了,你又跟他有说有笑的
And now he's here, and you're talking to him. You're laughing with him.
谁知道你在跟他做什么 -什么?
You're doing God knows what with him-- -What?
我会过意不去,我会良心不安
I just wouldn't be able to live with myself,
如果我没有...
you know, my conscience, if I didn't...
叫你要小心
say, "Be careful."
他跟我们不同,你懂吗?
He's not like us, you know?
抱歉,这...
Sorry, does...
这代表你还在调查他吗?
does this mean you're still investigating him?
不,我没有那样说
No, I... I didn't say that.
因为梅迪森失踪案?还是别的案件?
What, for Madison? Or... or something else?
我以为那已经结案了 -我不能谈这些事
I... I thought it was a closed case. -I can't get into any of that.
但你却可以喝得烂醉 在雨天大半夜来敲我的门?
But you can come banging on my door in the pouring rain in the middle of the night, drunk?
你吓死我了!
What, you scared the shit out of me!
你说得对
You're right. You're...
你说得对,我喝醉了
you're right. I'm drunk.
这或许是个错误
This is probably a mistake.
跟他保持距离,好吗?
Keep your distance, all right?
拜托你,离他远一点
Please, keep your distance.
就只是一位公民的好意提醒,就这样
From one concerned citizen to another. That's all.
你说你叫什么名字?
What did you say your name was?
布莱恩艾伯特
Brian Abbott.
保重
Take care.
(布莱恩艾伯特)
(布莱恩艾伯特,FBI)
(FBI针对MHJ地♥产♥公♥司♥ 调查的所有内容)
(艾伯特被任命为 贾维斯案的首席调查员)
(艾伯特被任命为 贾维斯案的首席调查员)
(办公室拒绝透露调查细节)
(...马丁贾维斯与其子奈尔贾维斯 共同拥有的MHJ地♥产♥公♥司♥)
(雪莉)
天啊,终于找到你了
Jesus, there you are.
嘿,没事吧?
Hey. Is everything okay?
有人打给你吗?
Has anyone called you?
什么? -有人打给你吗?
What? -Has anyone called?
你是说除了你之外?
You mean other than you? Um...
我不晓得,我刚起床 我昨天熬夜了
I don't know. I just woke up. I was, uh... I was up late.
天啊,好吧
Oh God, okay. Um...
发生什么事了?
What? What's going on?
听着,艾姬,一切都没事,但是...
Look, Aggie, everything's fine, but--
但是什么?你吓到我了
But what? You're... you're scaring me.
泰迪费尼格
Teddy Fenig.
他昨晚好像自杀了
It looks like he killed himself last night.
什么?
What?
我知道,那真是...
I know. It's...
我不晓得该说什么
I don't know what to say.
等等,你说什么?
Wait, what?
怎么会?
How?
我不晓得,地方新闻有报导
I don't know. It's on the local news.
他们好像在海边找到他的车
I... I guess they found his car by the beach.
他们认为他跳海自杀
They think he drowned himself.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
他显然也有自己的心魔,好吗?
Look, he obviously had his own demons, okay?
你不要自责
You can't blame yourself.
艾姬,你还在吗? -在
Yeah. Uh...Aggie, are you there?
我得挂断了
I... I gotta go.
等等,艾...
Wait! Agg--
不
No.
不会的
No.
天啊,你一定得经常看到那个王八蛋
Christ, you must have to see that son of a bitch all the time.
这样不对
It's not right.
我只想让他感受到跟我一样的痛苦
All I wanted was for him to suffer like I did.
看吧?
See?
我说过了
Like I said.
你很嗜血
Bloodlust.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
Someone knocking at the door
Somebody ringing the bell
Someone's knocking at the door
Somebody's ringing the bell
Do me a favor
Open the door
And let 'em in
Ooh, yeah
Someone's knocking at the door
Somebody's ringing the bell
Someone's knocking at the door
Somebody's ringing the bell
Do me a favor
Open the door
And let 'em in
Yeah, let 'em in
Sister Suzie
Brother John
Martin Luther
Phil and Don
Brother Michael
Auntie Gin
Open the door
And let 'em in
Ooh, yeah
剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表